Whenever I feel down, I just imagine myself standing near my local river...

Whenever I feel down, I just imagine myself standing near my local river. Looking upon the now crimson water with the Moon and Star glistening in it, reminding me of the holy Flag of the Kara Boğa as I turn around and walk around the streets. With every step I take, a white skull cracks and shatters underneath my steel Black feet.

I look upon the lampposts and savor the white corpses hanging from them. Every single square meter has a white dog executed one way or another. Whether they've been strung to lampposts or their heads impaled on spears. I salute my Black brothers, their giant, muscular bodies, adorned with trophies, decapitated heads of whites who resisted the conquest.

With every passing moment, I savor the cries of the last white women as they are BLACKED, as they watch their children and husbands murdered. I smile as the last cracker crawls away from me, stuttering incomprehensible garbage with his rotten tongue. I imagine myself grinning as I obliterate his skull with a single punch from my BLACK hand. I open my eyes, and my day has been restored. Even if I won't experience this, my Black children, my Black brothers will.

Attached: TÜRKey.png (580x387, 6K)

go post ur gay fanfic somewhere else cockroach

but you're a turk

Turks aren't black

make me, white boy.

>niggers actually dream about this

Dad you're embarassing me in front of my friends please stop

Attached: 1526458780390.jpg (888x762, 37K)

Why do you hate people you don't even know so much?

We're coming for you white boi. This is not a warning, this a threat. We will exterminate all the men and make your women our sex slaves. You have been warned, wh*Tey.

Attached: blacked.png (1000x1000, 151K)

bu artik komik degil yaw, abartmaya basliyorsun

sus ul*N dönerci

Attached: pastor-Lethebo-Rabalago.png (756x426, 165K)

i want the murderous shits from ww1 back where's ataturk he'd spank your dumb ass

Attached: 1440950890452.jpg (704x400, 38K)

Attached: 1523733670127.png (500x375, 81K)

saka yapmiyorum ama benim amcam donerci, bu steriotyp degildir

I love you angry turk

cute

*Blocks your path*
-"Heh, nic osobistego osman"

Attached: Daniel_Schultz,_Portret_Jana_III_Sobieskiego,_króla_Polski.jpg (1902x2500, 655K)

bump

>crimson
>crimson demon
This is now a Megumin thread.

Attached: fire 1513032655231.jpg (773x719, 72K)

ok cuck