Who life is on easier mode; black men or white women?

Who life is on easier mode; black men or white women?

Attached: 1556904229670.jpg (540x475, 105K)

Life is easier as a white woman, because black dudes tend to kill black dudes.

>black men have sex therefore their lives are easier
Not everything is about sex user. White women are the most privileged group in America.

>whirw wom+n
>black man (close second)
honestly it's unbelievable how much i am worshiped by people just in virtue of my skin colar...

>living completely in the matrix
based

Black men
>wake up at 4pm, smoke the best weed tax payer money can buy and roll over until about 6pm
>play NBA 2k for three straight hours while sporadically texting white women
>eventually glare over at the phone and see six missed calls and twenty text from anons oneitis
>she drives 3 hours to see you and you pass out in an orgy of sex, McDonalds and crack rock

yep, pretty much desu

all brown men who touched a white women will get decapitated

Blacks are the most hated race on the planet and have to deal with the social consequences that come with it
White women live life on easy mode. They can throw all their hardships on their husbands like all women but they get the benefit of being considered the most attractive women on earth, meaning there is an infinite supply of betas. They get affirmative action too and the perks that come with feminism.

>Blacks are the most hated race on the planet
not in the West, in fact, it's a "do whatever u wanna do" card because ur politicians, polis, normies, women, are afraid to be called "racis"
In fact, most rapes by blacks go undeported bc the victim is afraid of the racis stigma

Attached: 1549134241669.jpg (552x510, 37K)

what kind of question is this? once they were able to vote, white women have gained more socioeconomic power faster than any demographic in human history.
this is cope.

>this is cope.
how is it cope?
a fresh of the boat refugee in europe or young african american can overtake your average wh*te guy easily thanks to government incentives and societal boost, not to mention in the bedroom...

white women and its not even close

>treated like a god of sex
>can get any woman of any race without even trying
>affirmative action puts you automatically at the the top of the list for any job, even if you are criminally under qualified.
>gets away with petty crime, offensive behavior and crass action due to everyones terror at being called a racist.
>most hated race on the planet.

user....
>

this
i could spit on wh*te peopel's face if i wanted to on a daily basis..
rape any of the bitches-- course I do not as I'm a civilized gentleman

Just be a nigger if you want girls, unironically

Attached: 2AD65671-F932-4BF4-AD47-C3A779581A7B.jpg (750x1624, 272K)

black men have a lot of things going against them despite their perks.
Even though they are OP in some specific cases in western societies, the AVERAGE black man's pros and cons average out to be more or less on the level of an average white dude.
>statistically higher chances of being born in a poor place
>higher chance you live in an utter shit hole torn with war, sickness, and with nothing to do
>can't leave major cities without having people keeping an eye out on you and not respecting you anymore (at least in Europe where I live, nogs are hated by people and police in the countryside).
>if you want to settle for a comfy job outside the city and it's peripheral shit hole suburbs, or buy land or a house there, you are likely to get denied.
>smelly so people can detect you're there without even seeing you, big disadvantage in fights (I knew to not take the same route home from school once because it had to go through this secluded parking/courtyard and I could smell the local nigger who sometimes bothers kids in my area. week later my friend got his ipod mugged off him there)
>limited haircuts you can do
>hundreds of years of western fashion and aesthetics not tailored to you
>low IQ

nobody cares about ur easten european shithole fag
In western europe and the US amd any civilized country, we get all:
>the benefits
>the girls
>the soft power to accuse anyone of racism

Attached: 1491628280489.jpg (631x631, 25K)

Wh*te men have it the easiest and therefore cannot be robots

I'm a black dude and wish I was a white women. They have it so good

no homo

White women pretty much get whatever they want because they gotta vagina and because they have the added benefit of being white. Its unreal how careful people are about race around me for my skin color sometimes but I don't think the two are even close

East europe is quite shit. Cant even compare too lowest west country

easily white women, is this even a question

most women don't even work .

>tfw latino
the game was rigged from the start

Attached: stn.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>black men
>easy mode
kys yourself

Latinos are fine as long as they aren't blatant mestizos.

wrong
latinos have it easier as mestizos full gang kind, halfbreeds fare poorly
hell a full gang mestizo could steal away w*men from a full ghetto mafia nigga

I swear to god most people on this godforsaken board have never talked to black people. They seem to think that every black guy is a beacon for all the "white wimmin" to be attracted to while white guys like them don't get shit. The truth is that just like white people, only chads, or in this case "Tyrones", get women. The difference is that more black people get off their ass and exercise for the sole purpose to look tough and get women. It's part of that ""black"" culture that was forcefed to them with shitty gangster rap. Any black not in that thug culture where they speak in heavy ebonics is about as lame and unattractive as the rest of the population. Maybe even worse.

t. black

Attached: wrench.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Shit I needs me a white bitch on muh nigga dick for Obama

Where dem cracka hoes at?

Attached: E597F17B-3BC6-4428-B1FA-6E12743ACE2F.jpg (750x1051, 662K)

white women are praised everywhere, meanwhile black men aren't. I think you have some serious delusion if you think black men are anywhere close to the same level as the most privileged group on the planet.

>t. Paki

I did not know black people existed until I was around 9. I thought they were a myth. I never spoke to one until I was 14 but overall they are okay. Just like any other people in my experience, some good some bad ones. Some are hot chads, some are nerdy virgins. The star QB of the varsity football team at school was black. Really nice kid and we talked a lot/did track together. He was really encouraging and helped me run better. He was really handsome and strong but kinda short. He was going to go to prom with a pretty girl but she ditched him there and went for another guy.

White women.
For black men, it's a circulation of single mothers, food stamps, homelessness, and crime, unless you happen to be born into a middle class or higher white neighborhood.
For white women, you get all that without fear of prison, courts will side with you, jobs and scholarships will favor you, you get a free ticket to criticize anyone for "sexism" or "racism" or "privilege". Even being a "stay-at-home mom" is a meal ticket.

>unless you happen to be born into a middle class or higher white neighborhood.
even then people say you don't belong. there's literally no winning