I have a cousin who got 14 years for cp and soliticing a minor for sexy times. Ama

I have a cousin who got 14 years for cp and soliticing a minor for sexy times. Ama

Attached: 1504809647297.webm (640x576, 1.31M)

Did you get to meet Chris Hansen?

I wish

how many times has he been raped in prison?

Ive seen this video before it gets me worse than Jow Forums gore threads.

you are weak. a dam weak faggot. go suck on your mommas tiddies

I can watch people get beheaded and disembowled, but this video is hard for me to watch.

the only thing that gets me is how small this fags legs are. christ, it's like he gets around in a wheelchair and never uses them.

He hasn't told me. He told me he's made a few friends though. He showed me one of his friends when I got to speak to him in prison, this larger black dude. He's in a low security prison so the prisoners there get to talk to their families face to face in a cafeteria place.

like. I. said.

snap city bitch snap snap city bitch

>He hasn't told me
>he's made a few friends though
>larger black dude
Guarantee he's that guys prison bitch. Like poetry.

Yeah pretty much. The black guy seemed nice too. He had his family there too. I'm sure that night after we left. Stuff happened.

Why did he do it?

Cause he gets sexually aroused by 12 year olds. In reality 14 years is too much. And he needs rehab. Cause pedophiles need help. Sitting in prison won't really rehabilitate a person.

Someones gotta stamp those license plates

Lol true

prison isnt about rehabilitation
its about punishment

Attached: 1934876193687.png (160x164, 58K)

Yeah but if it's a mental issue no amount of punshiment will help.

You know Tyrone is gonna scrape his kidneys, right?

Yeah I know. He's gonna come out a changed man. He already pretty skinny and he's like 5 8 so it doesn't help.

Attached: 1498521462440.jpg (250x209, 6K)

Do you feel sorry for him? Or more just desserts?

More what? And yeah kind of. 14 years is kind of harsh considering people kill others on drunk driving cases and get five years or less.

>14 years for wanting to diddle little kids and ruin their lives forever is too much
hmm