My parents kicked me out; I am homeless

PREVIOUS THREAD
I listened to alot of you and I decided that I should be a proper big bro to my brother/sister to be.

So I tried to go back home and apologize to my Mom and expressed concern that she might be forcing my brother to transition into a female. She wasn't having it. I got mad and said that having a transexual daugther isn't some trophy and lives will be wrecked. She threatened to call the cops. She said that I am a negative influence and doctors have said that negatives influences can affect the psyche of my brother during the transition.

So I stole $500 from her and now back on the road. Im a Traders Joes parking lot for the night. I will stock up on some stuff at Costco (across the street) then hit the road.

I have a friend that lives in Seattle that I will try and reach. Any advice to make this $500 dollars last until I hit Seattle? Looking at Google maps I have a 13 hour drive.

Attached: homeless.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>Any advice to make this $500 dollars last until I hit Seattle?
Make sure the food you buy right now is enough to keep you for the duration of the drive. Absolutely do not buy anything except maybe gas if you can do without it.

die you fucking beggar, that's what you get for betraying your family.

I hope someone pours gasoline over you while you are asleep and sets off a fire-

Water will help you last longer than anything you could ever buy.

Second this.

Don't sleep in hotels, sleep in the car. See if you can shower at a truck stop. Other than that, God Speed.

Have sex
Beg outside your parents house for a solid day or two, then buy water and cans and reach out for your friend

such useful and revolutionary advice you are giving him, like he never thought of that before.
fucking moron.

Fornicate
Nigger faggot

Yo "sis". Its fine if you want to mutilate yourself but even you have to think that its wrong to persuade somebody was is unsure of himself. My bro is just a little flamboyant I don't think he necessarily thinks of himself as a female.

Thanks. I can shower at truck stops? What about goodwills? Maybe sleep at a goodwills too?

Also whats wrong with staying at like a motel 8 or some cheap shit for a night or two?

cos ur gonna need all the money u can get, u dont even got a solid place to go to, just hoping ur friend can help u out, not a solid plan at all.

Get fucked. You got radicalized by 14 year olds on an anonymous anime themed board, and now you're homeless.

Just don't come to the Bay Area. We already have enough bums over here.

Attached: 545EEADB-CD39-49F4-BCEF-7F82B6497968.jpg (900x750, 61K)

>being concerned about your brother's future because he got brainwashed by tranny shit
This is the norm. Most people will react like this. How is it being "radicalized", you sociopath libtard?

Yep, don't come to los angeles either.

Become a drifter with a shady past, set up somewhere new and don't answer too many questions about yourself or where you came from.

Read my earlier posts. My mom is forcing him to transition. I still love my brother.

Anyways this isn't even about the transexual stuff anymore. But you trannies make everything about you. Fuck off

>I have a friend that lives in Seattle
lmao good luck with that

Not homeless, but I drove cross country with almost no money. Got kicked out of a house in NC, nearest place I could stay was Seattle.
Drove there and spent my money on bread and water. Once a day I would get some filling fast food for max amount of calories. Rest of the time I would just snack of loaves of french bread I picked up in walmarts.
Walmarts are your friend. They are all over the freeways and you can sleep in their parking lots. Just park near all the trucks/RVs and sleep for the night. In less populated areas you can sleep in rest areas (obviously) and I got away with gas station parking lots

How you got internet? Also sell ur boypussy.

Attached: wink.jpg (843x1024, 67K)

Can you not talk to your brother directly and raise your concerns with him? Even online.

mobile phone data that my Dad (divorced) pays for. He lives out of the state or I would go there

>i don't think he thinks of himself as a female
Look I'm not a tranny and I don't support them, but just because YOU think something to be the truth, doesn't contribute to the support of your BROTHER. In the end you're still leaving him behind and he'll be convinced it's because you don't love him the way he is, for the rest of his life. Yes he may grow out of the tranny phase. But what you did won't change. The trust will be lost. And with how crazy your mom seems, she'll convince him you're a bigot and he'll want nothing to do with you in the end.

Rope yourself you braindead fucker. His mother is the one who kicked him out over this, OP didn't betray anyone or really do anything wrong, went back to apologise even. She's clearly a controlling maniac.

Probably try and deal with him?

Then there is always of course one way you did not answer to... And do you know what that is?

Attached: Saki.jpg (602x305, 76K)

DUDE JUST FUCK YOUR PARENTS UP AND GO TO JAIL FOR FREE ROOM AND BOARD BRO EZZZZZZZZZ

>mobile phone data that my Dad (divorced) pays for. He lives out of the state or I would go there
How far out of the state?

Try contacting him, my dad and stepmom booted me out of the house when I revealed I liked guys, I tried to an hero and everything. Eventually, I decided to reach out to my mother, who lived all the way on the other side of the country, and she bought me a plane ticket to fly out there the next day.

See where this red pill bullshit gets you?
You turned your back on your transition sibling, scorned your mother.

You let the internet form your psychology. Shame on you.
Also shame on your parents, white people often throw people to the streets; no sense of family.

Attached: 001.jpg (740x565, 44K)

This is bait.

But the truth is, it IS in large part, Ronald Raegan's fault.

Contact other relatives and have them intervene. Worst case scenario you can join the military for free food and housing.

Rice and beans motherfucker

Attached: 1564532094713.jpg (600x800, 410K)

*white Americans. Ftfy. Seriously what is up with your families America, kids leave home as early as 16, jesus

No way it's a bait. But it's more American thing. In Eastern Europe white countries you'd never abandon family. Same for Italy. You'd be shamed for it.

In America Conservatives only care about people when they are not born yet. Then after. Fuck em.

1. i live in seattle, it sucks here, i reccomend leaving asap once you get enough money to stop mooching on your friend
2. you should have sucked up your pride. clearly you knew your mom was capable and willing to kick you to the curb. you shouldnt have said shit if you had 0 other options. sometimes biting your tongue is the best option.
3. how old is your now sister? if its like under 9-10 then yeah its tottally not actually the kids doing. i couldnt even beat halo 1 on easy at 10, and i doubt that kid would be able to comprehend being a girl at 10 too. if its like high school range, let the lad live her life. they can think for themselves at that point.
4. in the preiv thread, you said you were kicked out for not being "supportive", what exactly does that mean?
5. to save your cash, take no monitary risks. dont buy fast food, dont buy gifts, none of that. buy the cheapest shit you can get and roll with it till you land a part time job. i reccomend snagging bread and peanut butter, its what i damn near live on

Good points except the food one. Buy actual groceries. Veggies and all. Cook for yourself, nutritient and cheap.

i ment it as a temp solution untill user could land a job. i'd take losing a couple pounds over street begging any day

this is retarded user is currently road tripping you cant really cook more than baked beans at the gas station microwave until at least the chance op gets to crash somewhere with a kitchen. i had some rich fucker tell me I was wrong for fast fooding while I was homeless when in reality i shouldve been going with bread and butter. cant really cook out of a car yknow

How on Earth am I gonna cook for myself on the road?

It's not bait, OP is a fucking idiot for letting Jow Forums define his ideology, and his parents are equally as bad for throwing their own to the wilderness
American whites have no sense of generational wealth or family.
>white Americans
Eastern European folks are very family oriented, I am sorry.

>Ftfy. Seriously what is up with your families America, kids leave home as early as 16, jesus

It's difficult out here, especially in major metropolitan areas.

Rent can be as high as 1700 on the low end, there is no way in hell you can survive without having a high paying job. 11 bucks an hour working at starbucks ain't going to cut it.

Hence why I cannot get behind all this "redpill, so enlightened " trendy bullshit that is popular nowadays. They want to make people believe that they part of the "Enlighted Eight" and everything is a Jewish manipulation

Both sides have it twisted for sure; but these dudes are out of their heads.

Attached: BEAN BOT.jpg (354x269, 18K)

>expressing concern that your parent is encouraging body mutilation of your sibling is now "muh pool shaping your political opinions ecksdee"
Fucking christ you're retarded. Anyone who pushes their offspring to transition is just as mentally ill as the trannies they support.

>Eastern European folks
Some of the earth's biggest heartless gold diggers over there

Just even more proof that trannies and their supporters need to fuck off.

Here's what I'd do
>lie low for a couple of months
>whilst travelling across the country
>acquire gloves and rope along the way
>start murdering people for supplies
>try not to get caught
>but if you do, your mum will blame herself for putting you in that situation
>girls cream over you

????

His mother would think that he was crazy to begin with and happy that he's in jail lol.
She's a fucking nutcase

I would recommend spending as little money as possible until you reach your friend and have figured out what you are going to do for money/rent and such. Get the requisite food and gas, and sleep in a parking lot no one cares about.

You should definitely be considering where you are going to work in Seattle, as the city is VERY expensive to live in, at least with regards to rent.

Not as viable a meal strategy when on the road and with no access to a stove. OP just needs to spend the bare minimum while he travels presumably cross country to Seattle.

Hey retard, we know you're on a computer because you posted an image with a file name.
LARP elsewhere. Thanks.

Hey retard, Android has file browsers.

Apologies, but it's better to just separate from crazies. He made an effort, got rebuffed, and now he's off on his own. He's dealing with the consequences of his decisions, and so are they. If the mother and the tranny are steadfast in their idiocy, there's not much you can do but let them be idiotic in their own time. OP is a man of principle.

Conservatives also advocate for abstaining from casual sex, to only have children within marriage, and for young women to stop having multiple baby daddies. Make good choices, stop being stupid, think about the long term effects of your actions, and don't put yourself in a position where you need to choose between killing a child or living a life or comfortable pleasure. Birth control, condoms, and counseling is often free, so there's no reason not to use them.

If you can't do those VERY BASIC THINGS, then fuck you.

isn't this the kind of situation that people find help in a church?
i don't know how you mesh with religious folk but it might, at the very least, get you set up with a room for a few nights and a means of riding along partway to your next stop
I went to the a church service @ the denomination of my upbringing... was invited to stay afterward for a potluck to share in more food than i could eat in a sitting. I dont know if i believe in much of anything anymore

point is trying to start a life on 500 dollars, by yourself, might be a bit of a stretch. Just how much help can your friend in Seattle offer? All the cities in america are in a state of absolute decay outside the ritzy areas. Seattle has one of Americas worst homeless explosions. I don't think anyone is going to find redemption in the cities arriving with nothing.
In your shoes I'd probably get a change of clothes at a goodwill (either something slightly more formal, or simple sweats/tshirt to change into so I could wash what i was wearing) and a bag if I didn't have one & get a combination lock. Swallow a 20 dollar daypass fee for a cheap gym to use a shower (have known people that have held premium [about 40$ monthly] memberships at 24hr fitness/planetfitness to have showers while living out of their car) Attend any open services I could and see if there were any outreach programs and or see if I could charm my way into the graces of Samaritans and hopefully utilize that as a launchpad to go somewhere rural there was work. Maybe find a place rife with fracking rigs. Tell others about my plans - try to hear out advice if they had any.
Unless your friend in Seattle can really and truly set you up with a generous deal (room and board) I would stay away from cities.

go talk to your brother and talk some sense into him. Your "negative influence" is actually "common sense" and it rubs off on him. Yes its negative in the way that it will depress him but that's because he will realize what a fucking loser he is being

You still haven't replied to me op.
Basing your entire life off of Jow Forums got you kicked out of your damn house, you are stupid as fuck.
And your mother is stupid too.

Attached: 1353940396454s.jpg (250x235, 14K)