This is a question for actual normies

This is a question for actual normies.

How do you talk to a normie girl? I've been hanging out with this normie girl but I don't know what to talk about with her, we have nothing in common, she has shit taste in music, she likes blasting Cardi B and Drake in my car, and is just the average basic normie bitch. She's got no hobbies or anything either other than going to school and going out to eat and things like that.

How do you interact with these type of girls? What kind of topics do you talk to them about? How do they like being treated? She's kind of girly, and not the manly type of girl if that helps, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: 19451664-1E9B-4568-B597-ED1AA9F5C195.png (377x473, 130K)

>You feel it too, don't you?
I know what you mean user. I'm faced with the same problem. Not very many women enjoy Melodic Death Metal.

>how do I be friends with someone I have nothing in common with and look down upon
You don't. Find someone else or change yourself.

never befriend a women who you have nothing in common with and dont plan to have sex with, its a worthless pursuit. With that said I assume you want to fuck this chick so you have to create sexual energy. Ask her if shes ever done X then if she says no, reply with I can teach you X and shit like that. its a no brainer user

You sound like a virgin tbqhwy

>question for actual normies
>I've been hanging out with this normie girl
>my car
You are an actual normie, you fucking retard.

Nah, there's just degrees to being a robot and an incel. He's not a normie, he has the same attitude as your typical incel.

Why do you want to hang out with her? If you want to fuck her just straight up ask her, you'd probably have a better chance than awkwardly trying to flirt with her and build sexual tension. If you want to date her ask yourself what you'd get out of it besides sex?

actual normie who dodged the robot life.

How you talk to anyone with no common interests is you focus on the person in front of you and not on yourself. Im feeling cute today so Imma write you an example fren.

>What do you do as a hobby?
*ew what a normie thing to say*...welll..what's your favourite app on your phone to browse?
Do you follow any of those cute comic people on there(idk I dont browse ig just think of something).
Never heard of it could you show me one

she opens her phone
if you see anything worth talking on her feed then good you have a topic
if you dont she'll show you the thing you asked for and yet again you have a topic

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-103444_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 594K)

get her a gay friend to talk to or talk about shit you want to talk. If she is into you, she'll gobble up anything you give her. Women are objects, nothing more. Think of her as automaton pillow

You just ramble about shit, but in an arrogant way. Make sure not to go into any actual detail about anything. Women get bored easily. The idea is to come across as passionate and not very interested in what she thinks. She'll instinctually open her legs at this.

>What kind of topics do you talk to them about?
Whatever you want
>How do they like being treated?
However you like. Make sure never to ask them what they like.

let me guess, she's got a fat ass

The thing is you don't need to put up with bullshit you don't like just to get to the sex

Actually girls smell that and will not put out

Find someone you actually enjoy being around with, and if you're only into Sneed /tv/ threads and Pepe memes, accept to be alone forever.

t. Engaged user

>How do you interact with these type of girls? What kind of topics do you talk to them about? How do they like being treated?
Like an equal human being with her own ideas and interests, and not just as "a basic normie bitch".

Don't worry, you're going to blow it. From the sounds of it, you're a complete buzzkill with no ability to appreciate anyone else's presence in any meaningful way.

Ask what her blog is and then try and be like the kind of guy she likes.
Alternatively, raise your voice a bit and be a limp wrist faggot because judging by my neighbors, you can get the girl by either being Chad or being the """""male"""""" version of them.

>namefags as "Chadbot"
>is actually spot on with his reply
What's going on?

Arent you supposed to pull from the scalp instead of the ends of the hair like that?

>Melodic Death Metal
based

Anywhere is fine so long as you get a good handful of hair, so you're not pulling just a few strands. In any case you need to pull it hard so she can feel it.

Wow thanks user. I hope im a better lay now.

I can see perfectly how that'd go
>h-have you ever had sex with someone?
>yup
>oh, I-I could teach you some stuff yknow
>what?
if you actually say this to a womans face you better be a fucking chiseled god or you're getting laughed at.

God so many cringe normies in this thread why even post here fuck off and kys

Are you braindead? user is using X as a variable to mean anything OP knows about that he could teach her, like a hobby. Where the fuck did you get sex from this?

I dunno about the other normies, but personally I come here to remind myself of what not to do. So far it's working

my man talkin sense

God, I hate men.

>only date women based on looks
>turns out hot chicks are boring
>complain that hot chicks are boring
>never consider dating less attractive women that share their interests

Anyway, what the fuck ever OP, just ask her questions and let her prattle on while you think about sex 'cause that's clearly all you value.

People love to talk about themselves, I never really have much in common with the women I meet on dating apps but it is pretty simple to ask them questions about themselves that may help you to find some common ground. To be honest I have gotten to the point where I practically ask them in order.
>How is your day going/was your weekend?
>What do you do for a living/study? Are you from the city?
>Do you have any siblings? Do you live with your family?
>What was your favorite Disney movie coming up?
>What do you do for fun?
>What most physically attracts you in another person? What are your love languages?
>Do you smoke/drink? Consider yourself more introverted or extroverted?
>Would you rather win an Oscar, Nobel Prize, Olympic gold medal?
>Questions as they relate to spirituality and religion

If she is not asking to get to know you in turn I would not even continue the dialogue though

>chase good looking women who only wants Chad
>chase bad looking women who only wants Chad
If the outcome is the same, why bother going after ugly women?

God, I hate women.

>only date men based on looks
>turns out hot dudes are boring
>complain that hot dudes are boring
>never consider dating less attractive men that share their interests
Ignore the roastie OP

Except that's a lie and complete projection.

The funny thing is though, at least 95% of girls would be at least a 7/10 if they were just not fat.
It's funny how much of a difference that makes.
And a 7/10 has a lot of men interested.

That's bullshit and irrelevant to the conceit of my post but okay.

Sorry. I won't insult your God Chad in the future. I know his looks are the only hobby and interests he needs.

God, men really are hilariously pathetic.
>unironically exhibit behaviour in the OP
>woman berates them for it
>scream "no u"

I usually crawl up and try to get their attention, so they can take out the pacifier (if I did that no good boy points) and once my mouth is empty I ask if they want to play/color. Easy.

Cope.
Also not completely irrelevant because then more and more of the "normal girls" with interests and such would be on the same level of attractiveness as the hot chicks.
Humans are naturally kinda good looking. Most times it's the fat or some other anomaly that causes them to not be.

Attached: 0e27fcf2.jpg (600x1071, 45K)

Just go with the flow. If she brings anything up act like you know about it

You don't want to be with those women. If you were chad you would've already fucked and moved on. At best she might work you into her fwb network, but you already love her too much to share. Just learn from this and don't waste time on Chad's basic bitches.

1. Ask her a bunch of question about her tastes and preferences (i.e. are you a cat or a dog person?).

2. Pay attention to whatever bs she says. (bla bla bla I like dogs bla bla bla).

3. Ask more questions based on her answer (oh cool! And what do like about dogs? For me, its their loyalty).

////

How to transition to sex

1. Same steps as above, but do them while she is at your place drinking some liquor.

girls like commies, just tell her you are a communist and she will be at your will

It's bullshit because out of 10 rankings are on a curve. A 5 in America is not a 5 in Japan or in Sweden. So if there is an influx of women who, in the current system, are 7/10s, then the value of a 7 drops.

>irrelevant
My point is that men are going to chase after hot women regardless of their personalities and then bitch about how all women are boring when non-boring, less attractive women exist.

What constitutes a more or less attractive woman is irrelevant, so talking about weight is irrelevant.

>I've been hanging out with this normie girl
Tell me how. What secret techniques are you using? Is it hypnotism or demonic possesion?

Attached: 1564429156397.png (596x739, 52K)

>My point is that men are going to chase after hot women regardless of their personalities and then bitch about how all women are boring when non-boring, less attractive women exist.
This doesn't happen. You need to go out sometimes.
Also most of the time good looks correlate with a good personality and vice versa. So the way you express yourself in your posts speaks loud and clear. I bet you'd be even more boring than those "hot chicks".

Attached: da3e4ddf.jpg (253x250, 7K)

thanks man i'll try it if i ever get a chance to

>this doesn't happen
Oh, so I imagined the OP?

>this doesn't happen but let me defend it happening by saying hot chicks are actually better as if this doesn't complete validate your point

Quoting OP
>just the average basic normie
Yeah I don't think that counts as a "hot chick". The girl could may as well be you.

Attached: 3f5.png (456x350, 357K)

Oh no this works
You have to be the one to supply the interests to talk about if she's so basic. Or find someone better

>average basic normie
Which is code for hot. Why else would he tolerate her bland personality?

Nice trips, checked and kekked

The key to talking to anyone in any situation is to get them talking about themselves. It's a topic people know when and it comes off as you being attentive and friendly.

First ask them about a passion they've either made obvious or find out what that is.

What are you passionate about in this life time?
>thing
Oh cool how long have you been doing that?
>time
Then this is where you can get hella open ended and branch off into multiple tangents. Now put yourself into their shoes and imagine what it would be like for you to try said thing
>Must be tricky to balance your time for that these days. I know I [relate with your own experiences]

Ask them about what the highs and lows of what they just said [always related back to the last couple things they mentioned to show you were listening]
>mentions most fulfilling part of thing they like
That's awesome [obvious aspect of your specific success] must have felt great to do that.
or
>mentions a rough moment
That sucks - I remember when [your own example of a relateable experience]

Basically just ask them questions and get them to talk about how it made them feel. Acknowledge their feelings and relate them to similar experiences of your own. Just do this in a giant loop and bam.

Now you are really reaching
Its not code for shit, it does make it fit your narritive though doesnt it?

Honestly just talk about robot tier shit but make it funny. Normie girls are tired of hearing the same old same old and get wet when something new is introduced to the table. This is how I turned a few of my friends into meme e girl thots

Nigga are you serious, just talk about the shit she talks about, since they have attention span of a goldfish
Besides if you want to dick her down, just be funny and have some surface knoweledge of what that hoe likes and you are good to go
Normie roasties are the worst kind to stand in long term but for busting ya nut its worth it

at this point chad just means normal or better. Anything less than chad is less than desireable

> with her own ideas and interests

That's what she doesn't have, idiot.

Answer the question - then why tolerate her bland personality?

>You just ramble about shit
>The idea is to come across as passionate and not very interested in what she thinks
This. I took a girl to see bohemian rhapsody then went on a half hour rant about czech new wave cinema and visual poetry. I fucked her that night.
Remember women are blank slates that are filled by the men in their lives. This girl thinks I'm a deep troubled soul and a tragic artist and after she's done with me she will think that highly of the next fuckwit who gets their hands on her. It literally doesn't matter.