YO THIS SHIT IS FIRE NIGGA IM BURNING

CHECK OUT THIS FIRE ASS MUSIC OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT AND YES NIGGA IM DOING THIS UNTIL I GET FAMOUS AND THEN ONCE I DO IM DENYING EVER POSTING HERE AND IF YOU SAY I DID OR SCREENSHOT THIS ILL SAY IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE POSING AS ME CAUSE THIS IS ANONYMOUS NIGGA!!!!!
FUCK IMMUNITY DOG TOO BTW
soundcloud,com/knifewrist/once-upon-a-time-prod-dead

Attached: bcijg1maqh721.jpg (640x853, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/keanuc/chipping
soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/sets/blessings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your voice is terrible, sell your soul to lucifer

The fuck is wrong with those tits?

wow this is garbage, kill yourself

Swear to god knifewrist you've been spamming for 2 years now, its about time you got that autism checked out. I also can't even look at a name as goofy as knifewrist without cracking up

Haven't been spamming for 2 years because I've only been releasing actual decent music for the past 6 months.
Anything before 6 months ago was meme parody music I made to try to be like Ugly God. Meaning I gained 606 followers in less than 6 months and over 100k+ total plays of me actually trying hard.

Garbage but the IG hoes and normies love it

whaaack as fucck

if you want some actual sincere suicidal/homicidal robot rap, check out soundcloud.com/keanuc/chipping

his other songs are good too. used to post in Jow Forums /creative/ generals but hasn't posted or uploaded new music in a long time. legit wonder if he killed himself...

It sounds like shit and even my hype shit is better than this no wonder this nigga killed himself

Attached: LMAONIGGAA.png (179x282, 84K)

Lole you bought those plays from a bot service like a chump

Except I didn't because there is no bot services that I know of for soundcloud I just shill hard as fuck all over the place all over social media.
The absolute state of your fucking copes look at my comment to play to favorite ratio next time retard.
>y-you bought your plays
Yeah I'll just (((buy)) my way to the billboards too the absolute state of your retarded ass LMAO

Attached: fuckingcope.png (966x209, 81K)

Bumping for the homie orogi

yup bumpbumpbump progom

I'm a femanon, I don't think it's any more offensive than today's rap, it's clear you ripped off juice wrld lucid dreams but I love that song, so I kind of like yours lol. The lyrics need work for sure but keep practicing! Get voice lessons to sing in tune and ditch the heavy autotune.

For sure it'll keep improving I appreciate the support my newer songs that I release will utilize less and less autotune as I get better vocally

I kind of figured. I listened to it fully expecting it to be bad and I think with some work you could be decent. I've been playing music for 14 years and a lot of my exes were in bands, I'm honestly a huge music snob so it's a really good compliment coming from me lol. I can consider that one juice world song to be the worst thing I like but for whatever reason it was super catchy to me. I don't really like most of today's "rap" but id rather hear about losing a girl than kids trying to be wigga fake ass gangsta shit while they don't know shit outside the suburbs.

Yeah with a few of my newer songs that I've been releasing I've been trying to combine 90s rock and grunge rock with hiphop and fusing it together to produce a new sound and yeah most of modern day hiphop is trash lmao not even sure how they get famous. Thanks for the support it means a lot

Still bumping until the thread hits the bump limit

what the fuck is this wack ass shit, ur autotune is not even set right and u sound like u have a bush of roses shammed up your ass. stick to dreaming user

I don't need to stick to dreaming when I have over 200k+ total plays in less than 6 months. Stick to seething but women on IG LOVE my music for some reason regardless of what you say. And females and kids control the music industry in terms of popularity.

lol ok "knifewrist" dont go businessman on me. if you would be doing so well u wouldnt promote yourself on r9k u fukn moron ;]]]]]

I promote everywhere so that's irrelevant but here's your proof on soundcloud alone. Deleted tracks included. : ^ )
As I said seethe harder but it won't stop me from becoming famous if most people like it.

Attached: retard.png (174x37, 916)

stop shilling your shitty music you retarded nigger.
picunrelated

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-2315292.png (1223x308, 46K)

>pic unrelated
>posts it anyways for no reason
>doesn't know how to sage
good ol redditchan lmao glad alt imageboards aren't pozzed this is why I only use this shit now for shilling music. : ^ )

Attached: ae356e1ee4c8fa2421362666911ecdbd8a37c169dcfd2047aa68d3e96ec75c9f.png (1118x1074, 236K)

you are a fucking worthless brainded nigger scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are

ur a funny guy to argue with lol, ur already front page so my bump cant help u much. ur dumb as nails if u think ur 138k plays will get u where u want to be, just get a job and pick a nice ig thot to settle down with, cuz ur at peak if not past it, ppl hate u on here so its clear that ur reaching the same audience that hates u.

tough talk from a redditor stormfag newfag who doesn't even understand imageboard culture. How can you even fail at this? lmao the one thing your supposed to be good at?

Attached: ba4d968bb3e0cd8d148eff3c8fa2dbee9f42ae638f8ad03883edce6fb8101f29.jpg (409x409, 27K)

They said I wouldn't get past 100 followers and now I'm at 606 so I guess you'll just kill yourself once I reach 100k+ followers on soundcloud.
>ugly incels hate me who hate everybody so therefore attractive females IRL hate my music and actual normal people hate my music
lmao this is the biggest fucking cope ever

Attached: LMAO.jpg (200x200, 10K)

imageboard culture doesnt have anything to do with some retarded monkey spamming his shit tier music for meaningless clout, the best thing i can say about you is that you at least arent a tranny

i have come to a conclusion frens, this man is only pretending to be retarded.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x443, 66K)

The fact you are using redditchan unironically instead of alt imageboards means you're a newfag and should be gassed yourself and are a retarded monkey.
This is only good for spamming my music since this is reddit 2.0

Attached: walkaway.png (501x445, 157K)

I'm pretending to be retarded when I have over 200k+ views in the span of less than 6 months. Meanwhile billboard artists on soundcloud have 10k-50k followers
Once you reach 1k+ followers on soundcloud you are considered underground famous retard it's EXTREMELY hard to get soundcloud followers in general because most people don't have accounts.
It's why billboard artists may only have 50k soundcloud followers but millions of plays.
The only retard here is you for not knowing that.

im glad we keep this going. im glad u found female attention, knifewrist, im not an incel, im just a bored dude who found a retard to argue with online and maybe will squeeze a lil entartainment out of it. youve been watching too many "b4 they were famous" vids bud. i really wish u the best although ur music is trash, ur not gonna make it unless u get better

tl;dr and this nigga can't spell LMAO
Imagine clout chasing over an anonymous imageboard because I'm more famous than you are

Attached: LMFAOBRUH.png (448x606, 444K)

your tits look like gigantic toes OP

Attached: Anna-Austin-Thomas-The-Tank-Engine-1.jpg (608x960, 67K)

>such a fucking newfag he can't reverse image search
See? RedditChan.

ight, shush, im watching a movie rn

>>/leddit/
original as fuck my friend

go back to /lgbt/ nigger

that didn't even make any sense so clearly that's a projection for your faggotry

Attached: what.gif (171x172, 962K)

>Less autotune.
>Harder 808s

Was already said in the thread noob

Bumping for free like a janny

Kill yourself you dumb nigger
Original comment

Bumping once again cause fuck jannies

If I killed myself then I might reincarnate as an ugly incel such as yourself so I think I'll stay alive and continue to get instagram thots to want to fuck me from music alone lmao

Attached: rare smug froge newface.png (500x580, 251K)

Bumping yet again bro

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/sets/blessings

Dont mind me just riding the wave of this thread some gnarly tubes out here bro righteous impact youve made here brah really sent a ripple through many peoples lives dont forget about me and my new album tho bro check it out, its like your sweetie whispering in your ear that you should listen to my music

Attached: C1E30DF3-3DC7-413E-B4B7-4580422D32B9.jpg (588x648, 64K)

>this nigga is clout chasing in my thread
Why do people even do this? lmao
Do these people honestly think that I can make them famous? Because I'm getting fame? Really nigga?

It's not worse than the latest Bladee drop.
At least I can make sense of the lyrics.

>listening to bladee unironically
And that's where you fucked up lmao

You somehow sound worse than lil droptop
Thats an accomplishment. You should be proud of how shit you are faggot

>seething and coping this hard even though normalfags and white girls like my music on IG
I'm going to get fame and there isn't shit you can do about it but continue to cope I guess lmao I'm gaining 200-300+ followers a month on soundcloud not to mention 100k+ plays monthly as well

>shitting on bladee

ok beats
shitty vocals, get rid of them

refer to and realize you are here to give me plays so normalfags discover my music who genuinely like it

>the same faggots in this thread say they like bladee but shit on me for overusing autotune when this motherfucker is 100000% autotune and mumble rap incoherent babbling bullshit

at least bladee has good songs

I'm not going to start arguing with you again, your music is shit, vocals are bad, bad beats, etc
gtfo off of r9k and go wageslave instead of trying to make it as "muh emo rap"

Attached: Capture.png (382x209, 11K)

Because it doesn't matter what you think if the majority likes it I'm going to get fame regardless of what you say or do I just want to watch you seethe. People like you are why I post my music here because when I get on the billboards I want you to remember that I shitted on you the whole time and that I was right.
The last time I posted I only had 500 followers now I have over 600 in less than a month. Normalfags like my music and that's all that matters : ^ )
Also bladee has 0 good songs

Bumping again while this nigga seethes cause he'll be a wagey while I'm on tour

Bump gang bump gang fuck jannies fuck redditchan

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/knifewrist/type/op
dude do you have anything better to do

Have a complimentary bump on the house.

Besides get famous and not die a pathetic loser like you? see Nah not really no.

Attached: glad.png (127x128, 31K)

Literally nobody cares, originally.

>doesn't care
>has posted multiple times AND tried to report me to the jannies AND said he wasn't going to argue but continues to argue
JUST FUCKING LOL

Hey haterfags in the thread thanks for proving to me that my music is on the right track and that it's pretty good to the extent you faggots will CLOUT CHASE FOR HOURS and bump my thread for me giving me fucking plays I appreciate it more music on the way and expect to see me more the more famous I get

Attached: lmaolebron.jpg (251x241, 17K)

>I'm going to get famous.

Lmao, I think you're a little deluded bud.

That was completely dreadful

As I said see a 30 year old virgin in his basement doesn't make up my demographic of fans what does however is normal people that actually leave their homes you are here to supply me plays so that normalfags get my songs in their recommended which causes me to gain even more fans.
And trust me I have hundreds of people unironically messaging me on SoundCloud and Instagram regularly in my DMs. Females included. : ^ )

Actually I'm a 35 year old chemical engineer, little faggot.

>Trust me dude, I'm so cool. I got fanz ALL OVA DA WORL

I too, remember being 12.

Attached: 1428812152853.jpg (259x188, 27K)

I've got to tip my hat on this one.

Attached: チャ.png (1116x360, 142K)

tbqh the only real cucks are the ones who are actually listening to your songs that you keep shilling. judging from the comment sections on your songs nobody from this board actually follows your music. i only listened to the first 5 seconds of 2 of your songs but i don't really know what counts as a play on soundcloud so i may have just played myself based on my prior statements. you seem to be using Jow Forums as some kind of play-botting service but instead of bots listening to your songs it's idiots. it's really annoying to see your threads but you do you i guess.

i'd suggest using /b/ for this but you can't really bump your own threads on /b/ because the board is too fast. and it seem that you've actually tried that before.
thebarchive.com/b/search/text/knifewrist/type/op

also and is you samefagging, i can tell because the poster count didn't go up. if you're going to play this "insufferable faggot" character you should atleast own up to it.

Except my play count literally proves this and the fact I get messages like pic related regularly too I censored the name : ^ )
And the fact people unironically paid me for features as well which my paypal balance also proves this. LMAO
I could show dozens and dozens of screenshots but I'd like to wait for this to implode and I get major fame and you seethe hard as fuck.

Attached: hmmmmmmm.png (1147x278, 5K)

The first 5 seconds unironically give you a play and yes you are exactly right I stated this several times I am using these retards to boost my plays so actual normalfags who like my music find it.
I will admit I samefag bumped but those people are unfortunately not me pic related.

Attached: sadlynot.png (1900x189, 23K)

You got it all wrong, I'm and .

Bumping again yup *dab* dab*

i hope you get bianca'd

You're so lame, it brings me.joy knowing listens to your shit music

Attached: f2f716634d8b5971d5f5e8cd2cf9d09a.jpg (1078x1007, 212K)

Probably not since I'm 6'4 and a Jow Forumsfag unironically they'd have to shoot me with a gun I didn't grow up such a great neighborhood and only recently moved to the suburbs.

I already proved that hundreds do regularly scroll up user. Guess your joy is over huh? : ^ )

how does it feel being this gay

pretty good if it means I'll be famous and you'll be still an irrelevant literal who : ^ )

I have a Soundcloud, but am too much of a pussy to post it on here, so props on that I guess, you win that round. Also gave you 2-3 plays.

nigga i'm a billionare and one of the world's most famous music makers and i don't even have to listen to your music to tell you that it's shit. all i have to know is that if you have to shill it on Jow Forums and that's a telltale sign it's garbage. rope yourself faggot.

nigga I'm a trillionaire and all I can say is you type like a retard and your shits all retarded bro and all I can say is if I based my music career on what special ed people thought I wouldn't be getting as far as I'm getting

nigga i'm jeff bezos and i'm here to tell you that you're insanely gay and you should kill yourself.

nigga I'm jordan B peterson and I'm here to tell you to go wash your penis and clean your room and then kill yourself faggot

nigga i'm here to say no u

free bump thanks retard