One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born in 3 inch pencil dick
>not gay
its the worst thing in the world to know that nobody will ever take me seriously just because of something i never had any control over

Attached: cope.jpg (500x375, 15K)

with* not in

if you want somebody in life to take you seriously then why would you show them your dick? that's your first problem

>project small dick insecurities all over the place
>wonder why nobody will take you seriously
nobody gives a shit about your fucking dick you fucking faggot. people just don't give a shit. now, if it comes time for you to date around, you're probably shit out of luck. you might be able to pass your dna on through a sperm bank. the only dice you may have in your back pocket is settling down with someone in your 40s when it doesn't even matter anymore.
>inb4 might as well kill myself
if you value your life based on the size of your dick, then yeah, maybe you should.

you have 0 idea what it's like to live with something like this so you can lecture to somebody who gives a shit about your worthless opinion

>not transitioning
>not considering even being a twink
>notnbeing a boislut

The fuck is your problem

one of my best friend's has a legitimate baby penis. nobody gives a fuck. he jokes about it all the time. he doesn't give a shit and he still gets laid. how is it even possible that you can sit here bitching about something you don't control? you're asking other people not to do it, so why do you?

that's complete bullshit don't waste my time with this just b urself crap and a completely made up story

Actually women do my friend has a 4 inch dick was gonna get his baby cock sucked and this chick came out laughing how small it was telling everyone

Normal fag with 8x6.5 dick I use to get laid in highschool just for having a large dick even literal homosexuals like large dicks

>IT'S BULLSHIT
name any other option you have. i'll wait.
t. underage faggot
i got laid in high school too, what's your point? first kid i knew that lost his virginity in my middle school library had a baby dick. it. does. not. matter. it's a talking point socially. nobody gives a shit other than banter.

tfw nobody can refute
without getting ass blasted.

This was in the military on a deployment in 2004 I'm married and 35 so you are way off

I heard cooking with teflon coated stuff while the boy is in the womb can cause micropenis

there's nothing to refute you just stated a bunch of baity bullshit as fact
>dude just be yourself and accept your life as a joke people will totally not care (except they actually will) dude trust me
fuck off you have no idea im done listening to you

where were you and what's your shirt #?

Dicklet trying to cope detected

>dude cope
t. projectionist

you cannot refute .

No idea what shirt number is, convoys from Kuwait to Victory Fallujah etc.

I've had sex with over 80 women. I've still not showed my dick to 1% of the people I talked to. Wtf do you mean nobody will take you seriously? Nobody sees your dick.

yeah no shit but you don't understand the fear that comes with involving yourself with others like this
you can't have a girlfriend because she will never accept or understand it and even if she did on the surface she would just cheat on you
if your male friends found out theyd all mock you for it and if your coworkers found out they would aswell
it means nothing to you because you probably have a normal sized dick and you get to just enjoy your life and live as a man but that option will never be available to me no matter how much i wish for it

I bet you are a homosexual seriously come out

as expected a normalfag just has 0 empathy for others

>there's nothing to refute
you're right, because i'm correct. nobody gives a shit about your baby dick nigger. either find something productive to occupy your time or end it.
>yeah no shit but you don't understand the fear that comes with involving yourself with others like this
then don't.
>you can't have a girlfriend because she will never accept or understand it and even if she did on the surface she would just cheat on you
then don't.
>if your male friends found out theyd all mock you for it and if your coworkers found out they would aswell
implying it matters.
>it means nothing to you because you probably have a normal sized dick and you get to just enjoy your life and live as a man but that option will never be available to me no matter how much i wish for it
cry hard
cry hard with a vengeance

>dude im a genius refute my epic arguments like "they don't care dude just trust me"
yeah you really convinced me dude please tell me more about my life which you know nothing about

user i'm a dicklet and have a gf and relatively normal life, there is still hope
having a small dick only affects your life if you let it.
the only concrete negative about having one is that you can't pleasure a woman with it, but if you make sure to get your girl off a couple times during sex you're already doing better than a lot of men

though i understand the struggle, god it feels fucking bad sometimes

Attached: frs0ra03mv931.jpg (1000x1500, 269K)

people are only going to care as much as you keep sweating it. your anxiety surrounding it is unattractive. listen to . you have a chance to make it, but you're too busy engaging in some masturbatory self-deprecation.

how did she react when you first showed her? i've showed a few women and they laughed at it and im not really a guy who gets off on that
i got a pity blowjob once which i guess was nice but it kills your spirit to know they just view you as a joke
he actually made a point though instead of baiting like you

>how did she react when you first showed her?
the first time we fucked i just tossed her on to the bed and started giving her oral while my underwear was still on
after i whipped it out she was fine with it and was just a bit surprised. she seemed to feel it but i'm not sure if she was just faking it or not kek

though i'm not gonna lie user, it has fucked with my relationships before.
with my most recent ex, she just couldn't deal with it and it killed our sex life. though her clit didn't work so we were really just a mismatch.

best strategy is to make them cum before penetrative sex, doesnt work all the time but it definitely improves your chances

good lick getting laid user!! i believe in you!!!

how big are you and how do you keep things fresh since you lose an entire dimension to the whole tuing? has anyone ever made fun of it to your face or behind your back?

>has anyone ever made fun of it
yeah my ex did to her friends, it fucking hurt and high school was he for me after that
>how big
3.8in, below average girth too
>how to keep things fresh
fetishes and kinks add a whole new layer to sex, tie her up, tease her, all that good stuff

You're perfectly primed for anal fetishes. And you can dive in deep at the shallow end without slamming into the cervix.

Unless you're fucking a size queen (which to be fair to you, seems to be a lot of women) it shouldn't matter. A well-trained vagina can put the death grip on a smaller penis easily. A vagina with poor muscle tone won't, and the problem lies with her in that scenario, not you.

how did you keep the inner strength to keep going after that to get where you are now? after being denied a few times it really makes it hard to keep on going

Youre wasting your time man, these virgins would rather sit here and cry all day about not having girlfriends instead of getting their shit together and fighting back and against the rapidly growing female dominant society we are living in

There's a difference between a regular guy crying about nogf and a babydick guy crying about it. One has a significant disadvantage considering how women are size queens and the other is just a retard.

i had a massive drug addiction and had a period of like 5 years where i was an utter degenerate to cope but after going through the hell of withdrawal and quitting i have a hell of a lot of resolve

you can wallow or you can improve, took me a decade total to learn that though