Things normies say that make you want to explode

>hey user why not just get a job doing something you enjoy?

Attached: the-first-things-people-usually-notice-about-me-i-am-1660707.png (500x522, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wg64guWrFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey incel why don't you try talking to girls

Why dont you bring me some, chad

>You're always on those games user why don't you just go out and do something?
>Hey I have a problem with my [electronic device] it keeps [insert issue here], I bet you can fix it right? Here you go.

don't really enjoy anything right now

>Implying the average gamer can fix an electronic device

>>You're always on those games user why don't you just go out and do something?
This one.
Never understood what "do something" means. Is it "go to a store and buy something"? I'm so confused. I am doing something on the computer

>just treat girls like human beings user
This is the updated version of "just be nice".

>>hey user why not just get a job doing something you enjoy?
if it was something people would enjoy they wouldnt need to get paid for it, they'd just do it for free.

dude that's dark

>What are you talking about buddy? My job gives me purpose. I'm happy to wake up early and head to work, it makes me feel like a valuable asset to my community!

>>You're always on those games user why don't you just go out and do something?
>ask them for an example
>"I don't know"

>they'd just do it for free.
If they're stupid. Never do something for free if you can get paid for it. If you're some freak who thinks that, say, roofing is a great deal of fun, why not capitalize on that?

>This is the updated version of "just be nice".

No it means treat women like you'd treat some random dude and don't sperg out every time

Tfw nothing i enjoy doing would ever make a single dollar

Why would you do something for free if you can get paid for it? Poor peepo tier opinion.

When you approach a woman with sexual or romantic intent, treating her like some random dude is the worse thing you can do.

Great advice if you want to get friendzoned every single time.

mainly all the retarded small talk shit they try to do.like random greetings especially

>HII!
>HELLOW!
>HOW ARE U?!
>HEY
>WATSUP!

I guess your past mode of approaching women has worked out great right

Attached: 1564335899355.png (900x900, 106K)

One of my coworkers said yas queen out loud, im ready to check out boys

There's a reason that advice usually comes from women. They've never had to actively attract anyone. They just sit there and treat a man like a human being until he fucks them. Dating is a passive thing for them so they assume it's a passive thing for men too.

>it will all be okay someday

That WAS my past method of attempting to attract women so that's how I know that it leads to friendzone every single time. To be fair I haven't learned any ways that actually work because I gave up on dating and became a NEET shut in after that, but I know for sure that that method doesn't work.

>implying your only two choices are to sperg out or treat her like a man
I've tried the "treat her like a human bean" technique and all it did was get girls to like me platonically but not sexually. Face it. You can't treat a woman the way you treat a friend and then try to get involved with her sexually or romantically. It doesn't work that way.

It's a point of view only those who can make bank off of their careers can have.

My parents are both doctors, and all they ever talk about at dinner is the things that happened in their respective clinics at dinner, and the funny/gross things about some patients (patient confidentiality is a meme)

My first boss at my job (worked in a pharmaceutical lab) really loved being a pharmacist, and even in his spare time he took ingredients from the lab and worked on his own formulas to develop and maybe patent one day.

"Do what you enjoy" only works when what you enjoy is already lucrative. Living and being around people like I have made me realize that. It's on the same tier of useless advice as "Be yourself". If your hobbies aren't profitable, then they'll be looked down upon as useless.

>but I know for sure that that method doesn't work.

It worked for me

>"Do what you enjoy" only works when what you enjoy is already lucrative. Living and being around people like I have made me realize that. It's on the same tier of useless advice as "Be yourself". If your hobbies aren't profitable, then they'll be looked down upon as useless.
The blackpill which makes me suffer in eternal anguish

>If your hobbies aren't profitable, then they'll be looked down upon as useless.
yup, my dad makes six figures as a nurse and he always seems to find ways to complain about the stuff I do in my free time, even if it's normal stuff like watching baseball or playing vidya. if I didn't have a few research achievements of my own and have good career prospects he would have been so much worse

>tell parents every career seems uninteresting
>all hobbies/interests/passions aren't lucrative at all
>force you to go to a therapist
>"hmm why not just get a job you like?"

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Niggers like to use the word chill in rapid succession. It annoys me

you should count your blessings, useless leech in a society that's actually worth it

true. also the classic "know what I mean"

>naw mean?
>naw mean?
>naw mean?

no I don't know what the fuck you mean you son of a bitch.

>You can't treat a woman the way you treat a friend and then try to get involved with her sexually or romantically. It doesn't work that way.

Have you ever interacted with women outside of dating apps

Attached: 1562676480470.jpg (2048x1536, 300K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wg64guWrFM

Yes. As a matter of fact, it's the only way I care to interact with women. And I never got what I wanted out of the interactions until I made it clear that I was attracted to them, flirted with them, made physical contact, etc, basically spoke to them in a way I'd never speak to a man. If you want to have sex, you treat women like women that you want to have sex with. Not like men or friends.

BRUH! CHILL BRUH! BRUH!

I've had several relationships and they all started with befriending the girl

Attached: 1563000892427.jpg (600x900, 103K)

>count your blessings
Like what?
>useless leech
I am actually a wagie that pays taxes
>a society that's actually worth it
What are you talking about?

Well you're an anomaly because starting sexual relationships by trying to be friends usually doesn't work.

It's the same for most guys I know in my friend circle and coworkers too though

Attached: 1564078317174.jpg (740x416, 80K)

I doubt it. I seriously doubt your friends just treated women platonically until they fucked. At some point, your friend started treating the woman he's fucking like a woman he wants to fuck.

>At some point, your friend started treating the woman he's fucking like a woman he wants to fuck

Yes but you don't do that from the start autist, I bet you think cold approaches work outside of movies too

>I bet you think cold approaches work outside of movies too
They do because I've done them. Girls have also done them to me. That's where the "treat them like women" thing comes in. Cut to the chase and let them know why you're talking to them. It's not my fault you're a normalfaggot who gets advice from Reddit.

Cold approach was actually common in past generations. My grandpa and uncles looked at me like I was retarded when I told them cold approach was weird.

>Hey I have a problem with my [electronic device] it keeps [insert issue here], I bet you can fix it right? Here you go.
>introvert = hacker
This is the funniest one. I remember one time my parents asked me to fix something about our TV and they got offended because I told I had no idea how to fix it. They thought that I somehow knew how to fix it but just didn't wanna.

The reason normies think this way is because we're too proud to admit we don't know how to fix it, so we learn on the spot and either fix it, thereby proving we're complete nerds, or come up with a convoluted explanation as to why it can't be fixed, again confirming we're nerds.
I knew a guy who was an absolute scrotum-head sperg. He could talk all day about tech stuff he barely understands.

Nonsense. i am a programmer and got some dude's modem & router working and he introduced me to everyone as some computer wizard who could fix any problem that exists

I fucking hate this, this situation in general.
>Stop doing X, do something else
like what
>idk why are you asking me?
AHHHHHHHHHHH

What do you mean you cant find a girl, just use tinder bro

If you can text someone for a day or two and go over their house and fuck, without ever having met prior, you are an NPC

>If you can text someone for a day or two and go over their house and fuck, without ever having met prior, you are an NPC

>you are inferior because you can achieve things I can't

Attached: imagerfgs.jpg (179x281, 5K)

>Hey user! how are you?
Good thanks and you?
>good!

Every day at work when everyone sees me for the first time. I don't fucking talk to anyone there except for job related stuff like "how long on that zucchini" Every day they say this shit. I don't even KNOW their names (most front of house bullshit anyways) I never tell them how I am they never tell me how they are. it's just BULLSHIT stop doing that, just head nod if you want to acknowledge me, you don't get bonus points for being friendly two weeks in a row.

That's not an achievement you dunce, it's almost a really sad sign of societies decline. It's something that should be avoided and shamed not fucking celebrated.

>tfw spending all my time on the computer jacking off to underage cartoon characters where's my gf wtf all women are whores and society is diseased and needs to be purged

Attached: 567545485685685.jpg (540x360, 57K)

I actually like fixing people's shit, it makes me feel like I'm good at something.
I don't give a fuck if they just see me as the tech guy, I have given up on meaningful relationships years ago.

Attached: 1552020706284.jpg (297x297, 40K)

Yeah. that's what I said. I have a gf and have for a while. I don't like degenerate hook up culture and think that it's terrible for society. Go find a wet hole you fucking retard.

Attached: 1538019310705.png (511x474, 226K)