Hey femanon why are you still virgin

Hey femanon why are you still virgin

Attached: 1564600469145.png (329x330, 133K)

Ive only dated one person and that was for a week ;/// the furthest Ive gone is kissing lol. Maybe sophomore year in college will change it

because your dick is SMALL

because i might have low standards but i will never be horny enough to resort to fucking someone on this board

Would you rather fuck a dog or an incel

Oh shit I wasnt gonna go there and say that but yeah pretty much that

I really want to shit dildo right now but don't have any poop in me, I wish I had a nice sized turd up my ass right now

oneitis
originalx

Why not just have sex with your oneitis

not that easy, lost contact since we were both too shy to initiate shit so now it's catch 22

>dark-skinned black rather than mixed """black"""
>acne
>5'10''
>small 4C afro that looks a bit like a used up scouring pad
>overweight
>deep-ish monotone voice
>not a weeb/nerd so can't get orbiters through that
>socially autistic
>no friends
>people at work say you're unapproachable/intimidating
>am repulsive to both betas and Chads

Attached: 2a368ce.jpg (1880x2046, 157K)

Because every guy ive dated only wants sex

Is that you on the pic oreo

scared of men, also ew imho

because I'm a princess

=3

You dumb whore how dare you insult the men on this board, they're simply in a bad position in life right now. They are not inherently unattractive, a good diet and exercise at least 3 times a week alongside a greater purpose in life and these men will be set free. Here's a picture of me for reference over the years, you see lads we will indeed make it. Women such as these are lowly women, truly with nothing redeemable about them who must monopolize on their pussy as it's the only thing that gives them worth. Putting down others allows such vapid parasites to overlook their own flaws, be it physical or mental. Do not take this whore's words seriously, we are all going to make it.

Attached: dfghjk.jpg (1000x1000, 245K)

Im not. In fact im married. Almost 7 years of being together

Attached: cuteandperfect.jpg (288x450, 17K)

This. And stretch marks and acne.

>This. And stretch marks and acne.

sex with dogs user

I have a female cat.

I'm waiting for marriage lol

>greater purpose in life
It's not like you can just pick that up at the shop. "Spiritual gurus" and people like Alain de Botton would have no customers if it were that easy.

>Maybe sophomore year in college will change it
MOOOOOODS

every other person that isn't me is a shapeshifting nigger

I told you that in confidence you stupid bitch. Now all the robots now about my small johnson

Why post here? Just to brag?
Hope you get cervical cancer

i'm scared of 99% of men because i'm afraid they will kill me or beat me up. casual sex also repulses me, it doesn't make sense to me why any woman would let a guy just use their body like that. it's not even actual sex, the woman never orgasms, it's basically just like male masturbation. i also hate my small, weirdly shaped tits so i would have to be super comfortable with a guy to get naked around him but i've never been able to bond or really get along with non-gay guys who would be interested in me.

you've put too much effort into this

Attached: 8ffdc7854d78e87260a1f1f964a7525e--please-consider-bait.jpg (236x236, 10K)

19 and waiting for marriage
or a guy i'd consider marrying

robot i'm in love with lost interest in me and is constantly pursuing other girls so i've pretty much given up

Attached: 1561741048595.png (645x639, 703K)

Why did he lose interest?
What made him change your mind?
why wait until marriage? You know marriage is extremely skewed towards your favor right? At least civil marriage

Where are you from? Relationships only work if you can meet irl

because im gay and its a sin

>What made him change his* mind

I mean has he actually managed to be successful with any of those other girls? There's still time, especially if he doesn't know you're interested

If you're the person i think you are, and i'm the person you think i am, sorry there must be physical attractiveness between man and woman, and despite man having a way lower threshold, for most that line is being overweight.
I'd be willing to marry any femanon that i could get along with and at least be pleasant to look at, and fat, for me, completely kills it.

>overweight
Well, there you go. Nii-san

Attached: 43add4a42d24d99218888cdb1b56af77.jpg (669x1068, 85K)

now how that fat is distributed, that's another story

stfu Elliot Rodger lookin ass

Is that supposed to be an insult? You're on r9k, Elliot Rodger is a saint to most people here and to be considered in his image is a great compliment. I can tell you're a woman.

I've seen multiple white women who are more than twice my size with bfs. One was even in an open relationship.

based non

I have a very severe form of hemophilia, and I am in a wheelchair because of the damage it has caused to the muscles and joints in my legs, and I guess not many guys are into wheelchairs. Plus I'm pretty sure if I had sex it could probably kill me, because when I fingered myself for the first time I bled so much I had to stay in the ICU for a while, very embarrassing honestly.

Attached: xx.png (140x190, 7K)

he never outwardly told me he's not interested anymore but i can assume so since we went from talking 5+ hours a day to maybe an hour every 2 days. vc has also stopped entirely. i try my hardest to keep the convos fresh and interesting but he doesn't put much effort in his responses. i don't want him to feel obligated to talk to me just because i like him so i don't hold it against him. it hurts a lot of but i just want to be in his life somewhat, and see him happy someday, even if it's not with me.

>What made him change your mind?
i dont know. he says he crushes on me but is keeping his options open because he doesn't believe in e-dating (i don't either). but most likely because i didn't put out enough sexually and was reserved and private about a lot of things. i showered him with constant attention and support, but withheld on things that actually mattered. i wasn't mentally in a good state for a relationship and i believe he sensed that and backed off.

he's the type to constantly look for people to fill a void, while i'm the polar opposite and would be content with speaking to only one or two people forever. i don't have any friends online or irl besides him, and i'm painfully shy and awkward. he has many discord contacts he talks to in rotations (some girls) but he doesn't consider them 'friends', just internet people.

>why wait until marriage?
personal values. i want the first person i have sex with to be the only, and i could only be with someone that shares the same view

canada. he lives in the us so not that far. i'd be perfectly fine with uprooting my life and moving for him, but i'd never tell him that.

i don't know and i can't bring myself to ask. what you don't know can't hurt you kind of thing. i think if he were to tell me he's seeing someone i would completely break down so i'm okay with not knowing

i'm not fat and i have no idea who you are