Tfw you sleep for 16 hours because you drugged yourself with a bunch of sedation pills because you're too miserable to...

>tfw you sleep for 16 hours because you drugged yourself with a bunch of sedation pills because you're too miserable to stay awake

Attached: Karen702.jpg (365x443, 20K)

what pills u taking?

I took a bunch of hydroxyzine

cool, very nice. can u get it over the counter???

Cheer up tranner friend.

Attached: 1531036072715.png (414x248, 67K)

Man i wish i could sleep like that again. I can't sleep for more than 4 hours and life is just getting more miserable by the minute.

Nope, but a prescription is easy to get if you tell them you have minor panic episodes. It's a quick acting anxiety med to calm you down within 30 minutes so it's more for panic than general anxiety

I CAN'T I'M JUST TOO MISERABLE I'LL NEVER BE A GIRL

Sounds like you need actual sleep meds

Attached: 1461414332572.jpg (600x600, 60K)

>Meds
Yeah, no. I'm never taking meds again.
By the way, i forgot but now that i remember we live fairly close.

Don't panic friend, there are many tranners with a bf (or gf), you won't become a girl because you already are one.

Attached: 3.jpg (313x313, 15K)

Please come kill me!!!

>you won't become a girl because you already are one
Then how come everyone in the world calls me sir and him and he

Attached: d9f.gif (600x450, 140K)

Baby come on give greencard we can fuck on drugs

I dont do drugs and im racist

ywn be a girl but you can still be a fag

I was going to ask you to end me, you fucker.

I'd rather be dead!!!!!

No I can't even hurt a fly

Just raise your voice and insist on being refered to as "MA'AM".
Works everytime, guaranteed.

I sound like a woman already according to most and no one calls me ma'am

These past weeks I have slept something like 24 hours in a day after a Vyvanse comedown and having taken good sleeping pills too.

Attached: 1448328021655.png (1360x1360, 550K)

>I'd rather be dead!!!!!
i know, the stats dont lie

Gotta be a bit more agressive then, "IT'S MA'AM!", if they refuse, ask for their corporate number.

I would do this but do not have a health insurance or means of getting prescription medication. I do not even have an income right now

I think being hungry keeps me up all day, I eat my ration for the day at night before I go to sleep

I can't be aggressive it's not in my nature.

Being hungry keeps your body up because your brain is telling your body it needs to hunt for food