What animes do you watch this season user?

What animes do you watch this season user?

Attached: 1534937895643.png (1280x720, 673K)

none of them have caught my interest this time desu

Vinland Saga
Cop Craft
Dumbell
Uchimusume
Okaasan
Danmachi 2

Most newer anime is garbage. It's rare that any good new shows come out. the only good shows are from the 00's and 90's when people we're passionate about it They experimented and took risks. Nowadays every anime sticks to the same formulas. It's all the same rehashed garbage. Just with different characters. Shows are filled with pedophilia and fan service. I want to see shit like bounty hunters in space and giant robots fighting not some pedophile groping a 10 year old girl

Only Dumbell and that's only cuz I just started working out. Everything is shit nowadays

anime is gay, however i did watch evangelion recently which i thought was really good

Im thinking of watching Dr.Stone but everything else is looking shitty. Finding anime to enjoy when your gay is so hard because a lot of animes selling points is fan service which doesnt do anything for me.

The ones I like this season.
>A Certain Scientific Accelerator
>Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II
>Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka?
>Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest
>Demon Lord, Retry!
>Cop Craft
>Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?
>Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note
There could be some other good ones but theses are the ones I watch.

I can't justify watching seasonal anime when my backlog is like 600 titles.

Attached: subhmans.png (385x455, 165K)

Dr.Stone more like Dr.Reddit

If you have some other animes to recommend that dont dedicate half the time to overly long fanservice shots of underage characters please show me
Everything on this list is garbage

I have surprisingly stopped watching anime altogether these days. Since 2015 I have only watched three new anime and rewatched 14 of my favourites. I guess I am burned out. Tallied my completion list in 2014 and I already had two years worth of watch time. 2500 completed titles. Still have 700 in my backlog.

Nowadays I just read manga.

Ive read the source material for the isekais so those I guess desu. Havnt started in yet tho. Really looking forward to demon daughteru.
faggot
faggot

Attached: Screenshot - 01162019 - 01:06:25 AM.png (825x737, 843K)

Youve already proven you have shit taste. Maybe try /reddit/ seems more your style. You can talk about how your above everyone else and how much you love cowboy bebop and neon genesis evangelion and how they are the best anime ever and nothing can even beat them and all new anime is trash.

i watching some others but these are my favorites
>Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo
>Kimetsu no yaiba
>Vinaland saga
>Kanata no astra
>Dumbbell

Yes I am gay
Oh my lanta not gonna even interact with this, fanservice is literally the same as staring at a wall for me so half of your shitty little pedophile animes are the equivalent of nothing, feel free not to respond to this as I will not be responding to someone with an iq 40 points less than my own

Wow you really are the stereotypical faggot. Bet no one but other faggots like having you around. I bet you even speak in one of those obnoxious faggot voices too.

None I'm planning on watching so ra no wo to later

Attached: 4E235B3D-24EE-4AEE-A9D5-78110E539BCD.jpg (585x878, 108K)

have fun friend
*toot* toot*

Just Shield Hero
I've sadly lost interest in Anime...and life

@53694506
>feel free not to respond to this
Done. kys faggot.

Attached: 1540137847599.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

anime is for dickhead weebs

Cop Craft and Dr. Stone are the only ones I have seen. Dr. Stone is a bit silly, Cop Craft is meh.

This is an anime site you autistic fag

Jow Forums is for dickhead weebs.

Kimitsu no yaiba is pretty good this season. I'm a sucker for shonen... and good openings. It's probably a 6-7/10 imo but that's pretty good for the shit that's been coming out the last couple years. I see pretty good potential of it getting even better to. Tomorrow's episode is going to be a pretty big fight so now would be a good time to jump into it.

Attack on Titan
Berserk 2016
Golden Wind
Magical Sempai
The Helpful Fox Senko
Goblin Slayer
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Why the hell are you here, Teacher?

Attached: bec1c60fbe595d7f992304d2bb910453186e75eea2b3e4291245dcd21fcbd2f6.jpg (654x643, 49K)

>berserk 2016
Jesus christ why

Attached: disgusting.gif (540x478, 1.52M)

Cop Craft.... is like... the only good one. The others are harem ecchi garbage and one about chinese history if you're into education. The work out Anime would be great if it was entertaining because it's actually pretty informative.

It really isnt that bad tho the first couole of epusodes are scuffed as hell. Once you get used to the horrible cgi its like any other anime. If anythi g you should watch it just to listen to Luca being a top tier waifu

Attached: Csh4bPOVMAEHVvD.jpg (321x457, 47K)

Sorry but wrong again friend

Attached: 50244783_141243100211429_441686195800098053_n.jpg (1080x1083, 150K)

I have only watched 600 animes. I can't imagine having a backlog this large.

>roastie with daddy issues

Attached: well memed my friend.jpg (300x460, 43K)