Is it worth pursuing this girl I've been talking to?

I asked a girl to go out for coffee the other day and she said yes. It went really well but she casually mentioned she has a boyfriend mid way through. At the end she said she'd love to do this again sometime and, while I know it doesn't really count for much, initiated a hug not me. After some snooping I found out she's in a long distance relationship as her BF is overseas. She's here on a Visa for like a year and a half and mentioned she'd like to make a life in America. What do you guys think? Is this worth pursuing any further? Should I just call it quits and say fuck it? I really don't wanna just get friendzoned but then again she has to know the signals she's sending right? I can't imagine she told her BF she was going out to coffee with some guy right? I'm going out with her again tomorrow night for dinner I was planning on flirting with her a lot more and maybe going for a kiss at the end of the night if I think the vibe is right. What do you guys think? Is it even worth going out tomorrow? Should I try to pull something or leave it for like a third date? Am I just wasting my time?

Attached: 1564359343861.jpg (205x246, 8K)

The answer is no. Do you honestly think this bitch is going to improve your miserable life kek

I don't think you're going to get what you want out of that relationship. Are you wanting to have her move in with you, take care of her, fend off her long distance boyfriend and help make her life in America? Because that's what it's going to be, not a fun friend with benefits.

I've fucked a girl that was in a long distance relationship before tho however she was a lot sluttier and not as cute as this girl. I don't think it's hopeless girls do get lonely.

>going to improve your miserable life
My life is pretty decent all things considered I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time with this particular girl

>Are you wanting to have her move in with you, take care of her, fend off her long distance boyfriend and help make her life in America?
Nah nothing so serious I just want a fling with this girl. I don't have super high expectations or anything.

oh hey I remember your thread from Jow Forums about the same situation while back. I also remember everyone telling you to not be a dumbass and give up on this girl. But you will probably go over tomorrow anyways, not make any move on her, and make another thread asking about what you should do on the third non-date.

stopped reading at
>boyfriend
no. do not pursue her, do not talk to her again

She agreed to go out again so I think I have something resembling a chance if I play my cards right. I was gunna go in for a kiss at the end if I think the vibe is right.

>long distance
refer to I've fucked a girl in a LD relationship before which is why I'm not writing her off completely. This girl is much higher quality tho so I don't know where I stand but I think I'll know after tomorrow

>She agreed to go out again
What exactly did you two say? How do you know that she doesnt just assume that this is a friendly outing?
Also no offense but the fact that you are asking Jow Forums for girl advice makes me doubt your chances

she's a slut. Hit it and quit it. Make no feelings, just pump and dump.

>What exactly did you two say
I asked her if she'd like to go out this weekend and she said she'd love told. Told me she was free Friday night and we scheduled dinner

>How do you know that she doesnt just assume that this is a friendly outing?
That's the thing I really don't know what she wants and despite the fact I'd like to think she's interested romantically she can just as easily be interested in strictly being friends. I can't get a read on this girl which is why I'll attempt to be a bit more flirty tomorrow to let her know my intentions

>Also no offense but the fact that you are asking Jow Forums for girl advice
Point taken but I've fucked girls before so I'm not a complete sperg. This is a last resort for me strictly due to the fact I can't get a read on this girl or what she wants so I came to you lot for some advice. She's been away in America for 6 months now so I figure she has to be getting a bit lonely and idk man but the way we talk to each other and how she acts around me I can't help but feel some chemistry. Might just be my own autism tho

*she'd love to

OP you're heading for disaster and we all know it, why can't you see this?

Attached: Geordi_in_command.jpg (1400x1199, 603K)

What have I really got to lose man? It's either I go out with her or spend another night indoors shitposting. I don't have high expectations for whatever this is. I figure it's decent for the experience alone.

kek based and truth pilled

>I asked her if she'd like to go out this weekend
But you literally used the words "go out"?
>I can't get a read on this girl
That seems like a sign that she's not interested and you're grasping at straws here. If you can't get a read, perhaps there's nothing to read.

>But you literally used the words "go out"
I said "get up to something". First date I asked her if she wanted to go out for coffee tho whatever that's worth

>That seems like a sign that she's not interested
Can't get a read as far as weather she is interested romantically or strictly wants to be friends. I've talked to girls who aren't interested so I know how they are but there is definitely something there with this girl I just can't put my finger on what. If she didn't give a shit she could just easily ghost me but the fact she agreed to go out a second time says something I think

>I said "get up to something"
Yeah figures, she doesn't know this is a date. Don't get your hopes up.

I just told you tho I used that verbiage "go out" the last time. I don't know what difference it makes when I referred to it as something else this time.

>Don't get your hopes up.
You're right man I won't but all I'm saying is that it wouldn't exactly be crazy for a girl to cheat on a LD BF especially at 19. At that age girls rarely know what they want.

I don't know man I guess you can give it a shot but don't go in with crazy expectations

No, she will try to use you for citizenship and leave you.

So why the fuck are you asking us. You're already experienced on the matter at hand you dip shit