Tfw want to make an action game simulator in Visual basic but no idea how to make it

>tfw want to make an action game simulator in Visual basic but no idea how to make it
Should I just kill myself?

Attached: 1517788984934.png (304x247, 103K)

Yes

>tfw want to cum on Junko's face and tits but shes not real
should i just kill myself?

>action game
>simulator
What would that entail?

School Shooting Simulator?

Typical stupid anime poster is typically stupid.

Basically Aurora but it's an 80s action movie type game where you can choose the bad guy and play as a good guy in a modified GURPS type system where you grind and go through and kill bad guys and become super strong and all that. You handle a roster of people to keep the main character stronger and stronger until you fight the big bad guy.

I was actually working on an action platformer game on Godot game engine in my spare time when my laptop got stuck in an infinite boot loop. What a bummer, I had so many of the sprites done too. I'm just gonna leave you with this advice: BACK UP ALL OF YOUR FILES.
As for Visual Basic, I have no idea either.

Ah I see, interesting. Why Visual Basic, out of interest?

Well that sucks.

Oof. Could you not recover the files with a live CD or something? That's unfortunate

Because it's fucking easy.

Because I have literally no clue about programming and I'm hoping to get someone to help.
Then can you help.

Oh right. I haven't used VB in years lole. Good luck with your project.

alright lad, show us what you have so far

Go on youtube and watch TheNewBoston.

Not sure about VB, but he can definitely teach you programming fundamentals. I started with C++. Go with something easier if he has a tutorial for it if you want.

Yeah. I'm going to take my computer to the computer store when I can.

I could give that a try. I don't think my disc drive is functioning properly though.

I have nothing.

You might want to get familiar with the language before you start an ambitious project desu

I just want people to play GURPS with me and it's the only way I don't feel alone and playing it by myself and writing shitty action scripts.

You can also learn the old way with books if it helps your anime autism.

Just screwing with the programs in the book as you go can work if you can't read big paragraphs.

I just want people to play with me.

>has nothing
>knows no programming
>wants to make an entire game

hey guys, Ive recorded some youtube videos on my dad's camera so im probably ready to direct a multimillion dollar hollywood movie right?
t. you

>shitposts in a thread
>acts like a nigger
>wants to pretend he's hot shit
Why is Jow Forums filled with niggers who should all die?

lmao

why the fuck would you try to make a game when you dont even know any code?

Everyone starts somewhere. It's good to start learning with a project in mind, that way you don't get bored easily cause you have a goal.

Why are you acting like a goddamn chimp in my fucking thread? I already stated up right fucking above your shitpost you fucking made that I just want someone to play a system that people don't really fucking play but NOOO you got to make a fucking god awful low quality post that only kills this goddamn site.

Go use gamemaker. You don't need any programming experience to make something, and there's tons of tutorials and answers around for issues you're likely to run into.

Let's all calm down and be friends.

>GURPS
maybe just start with twine (twinery)

making everything from scratch is a classic rookie mistake

t. SE

you know, you don't need to boot your computer to recover the files. just get a sata-usb adapter for harddrives.

>in Visual basic
retard

why are you so buttblasted
holy shit man calm down

You can't post on the Chans without buttblasting a few Redditors.

it's funny because OP is an unironic plebbitor/discordfag
he goes by 'spooks'

kek I didn't even know that