Antarctica RP - Ep 13 - Sword edition

youtube.com/watch?v=E9c8C2K-TtE

Attached: the-tanks-go-in--sword-beach-richard-willis-.jpg (900x612, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBvf7KUEZ78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

benis lol

xD

This

>Wake up

>wake up?

Attached: 1525801452364.gif (243x274, 635K)

name

"This place is called Inculta and i want you to memorize every single bit of what you saw"
You lower your shotgun
"And when you move on? You will spread the lessons that the iron courtain has showed today, specially to those fascist troops you run across"

You feel like you mentally raped someone. I don't know if congrulate you or something.
You enter to your room but the newspaper arume seems to be missing.

She's too far away so you try to catch up but she soon gets shot in the leg by the bullets you can hear her screaming FUCK in the background and you start to get closer you might get shot if you get too closer but also you might risk the life of Helena if you dont do anything. What will you do?

Same shit

"hmmmmmm"
i look around for any clues, and see if her typewriter is still there.

>Go save Helena

"Forgive me, but... you'd like me to what now...? I mean, I don't even know who you are, or what this place is... Would it be too much of me to ask?"
>Place the muzzle of the shotgun on the ground and rest on the butt, taking a lax pose

The typewritter is intact it seems like she was half way on writing her book as soon as you draw your attention for clues a brick smashes the window and hits you in the head it seems to hold a note and your head hurts like a bitch.

You start to make a run for it and try to save Helena and you reach her but when you try to pick her up you can see a flash from the north-east of your position and you soon get hit in the arm the flash is some miles away from you and Helena yells at you
"YOU IDIOT TAKE COVER!"
The sniper takes another shot but Helena meatshields you, taking the hit however she falls to the ground and now she looks like hammered shit once again.

"I am Moskva Vysotsky leader of this platoon. Me giving my name to you would be a gift that not many are worthy, but since you are the doom caller of our side it would come handy"
The soldiers start to leave the place and you can hear the screams of arume calling for help
"And this place? Was one of the towns that the fascist held for some time when peace was still a thing. The people that ruled it were corrupt, valuing more their own interest than anything else, it was the core of the Fascist Antarctica corps, trying to enslave our people for their own perverted causes. Good thing that we have liberated them and with this victory we will cause fear to our enemies. Got any more questions before we part ways?"

*wake up angrily in penguin*

>Wake up from what i was doing last thread

"ow fuck!"
>read the note and look out the window

"THAT'S WHAT I'M PLANNING TO DO!"
>Carry her to cover as fast as i can.

"Alright. Moskva Vysotky, kill fascists, and... Ummm... Inculta... got it."
>Pick up and ready the shotgun
"Until next time, Moskva...."
>Give her a single wave with one hand
>Start walking, but quickly stop
>Turn back to Moskva
"I say, I don't suppose you could give me a pointer, just somewhere interesting to go..."

>something something you get fucked by a polar bear before you are rescued by some strong motherfucker

"Y-Ye..."
He leads you and soon you find out that its a disco
youtube.com/watch?v=IBvf7KUEZ78
You start to see that there's a shit ton of guards pointing their pistols at you and they seem to be alerted by the guy who ran away. He seems to be smug in the dance floor
"Who's the strong boy now old man?"

It says "Two blocks down turn right and knock three times to the green house. You have until dawn"
You see through the window and there seems to be a thicc mist that is covering the place. This shit is silent hill now

You get up and you pick her up. You start to run away and as soon as you think that you are safe you hear another gunshot from the sniper but this time an arume drags you to some kind of made up cave it doesn't seem like the best thing ever but atleast you are intact.

"Interesting place? Why would i..."
Before she finishes one of the buildings that were nearby gets shut down by some kind of explosive. It sounded like a tank shell and before you realize it falls on top of you and some of the soviet platoon. You can hear voices and gunfire but it's all dizzy and some crumble are on top of you

>See if there's bandages or something i can patch us up with.

"...what the fuck..."
i grab my gun and make my way out of the house stealthily, and then walk over two blocks down, then turn right, and knock three times on the green house.

I thought it was an Arume?
>yell at the person who just stole my kill

"Bloody hell..."
>Try to remove the ruble that's on top of me
>Shout:
"Hey, any of you guys okay?"

"Death"
>Enter max payne bullet time
>Take the gun out of the dude who i was with the gun pointed
>Jump in the air and shoot everyone in slow mo

You try to investigate the inside and see any kind of bandages but before you find any you get shot by a bullet that penetrated the wall it hits you in the chest and soon the arume picks up some kind of Ribeyrolles and starts to enchange some shots to the sniper, trying to cover both of you. You find nothing but one bandage and it seems to only be used for one person.

You grab your French musket and leave the house without a word and head to do your stuff with the blocks and stuff. You knock three times and the door opens but the house is pretty dark so you cannot see the inside.

>It is an arume
You yell at the arume but she just tries to play around with you
"Oh who's that strong penguin? Yes you are!"
She hugs you and takes you out of that cave.

You shake off that shit and you shout as soon as you finish you hear that soviet again
"I KNEW THAT BASTARD HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THOSE DEGENERATES I WANT HIM EXECUTED WITH THE REST NOW!"
Let's hope that no one heard your call. Atleast there's still some gunfire outside but footsteps to your location seem to be getting closer each minute

As soon as you say that the black boi says "OH SHIEEET" And tries to run away and you start to payne it and you kill most of the guards but you run out of ammo and they start firing back, soon there will be reinforcements coming so do this quick.

"hmm... might be a trap or something... better get some back up."
>quickly run back into the house i was staying at and find the arume that shot me.
>stare at her
"i need your help with something..."

>Struggle and make noises to try to intimidate her

name

"Bollocks..."
>Count how many shotgun shells I have
>Count how many voices I can hear
>Get into some sort of hiding place in the rubble

Attached: Myles2.png (88x87, 18K)

>Check who needs the bandage the most and apply it to whoever is the most wounded.

>Roll on the ground and get some ammo while im on the roll
>Reload my guns
>PAYNE IT AGAIN AND HARDER

She stares at you back and you can hear in the background the whispering arume deus vulting at something
"What do you need can't you see i'm bussy?"
She seems to be reading a book about cooking. Nonetheless it has to be due to her defeat with those spaghettis that she made

You start to spook the arume but she just keks at your efforts in doing that.
"You might aswell come handy in hunting Yetis! What do you think flying friend?"

You have six and you heard around seven but due to the gunfire it could be more that you could have missed. The only spot that you have to hide is non existant however it seems like there's a wall that could be broken with something that is plastic. Hmmm I wonder.

You start to take your time and you see Helena as the most fucked you can hear Mary in the radio and the arume that is sniping seems to do a great job at keeping the sniper
"Kid we gotta flank that bitch while we are it. Someone's gotta put their ass in the front if we want to distract her"
Says Helena while you bandage her up.

You roll and you reload and payne it this time you dont kill as many but you get to make a path to the black boi that just escaped through a door that goes deep to the disco and the guards start shooting at you however you spot some civilians dancing and being all grouped not noticing the clusterfuck and they are near to the path to the black boi

>start salivating out of the mouth and give an affirmative meep

>As im payning my way through my voice starts to narrate the events
"It was time for the pain"
>Run to the black boy,use the civilians as cover
>Shoot the black boy in the leg
>Try to bullet time the last of the guards

>finish patching her up and grab a gun
"Do you see any easy routes to flank her?"

grab her by the arm and start walking towards the door.
"you owe me for shooting my godamn leg. plus..."
>lean into her ear and whisper
"if you do this then i'll say spaghetti really is the best and you can win."

>Smash the wall with the butt of the shotgun
>Hide in there

She chuckles and start sprinting to the unknown
"That's the spirit, Let's go!"
This will take a while so relax

It was indeed time for pain.
You run to the black boi and enter to the room where he is located but as soon as you get inside two guys with bats beat you up and try to overwhelm you. You can hear the guards getting closer and the black boi getting cocky again.

"Hell if i know we'll have to go blindly. I'll try to stay at front but you better get your ass quickly to her or i might visit hell for a second time to chew bubblegum"
The sniper that is by your side get shot in the arm and takes cover and does a signal to leave the place and soon Helena leaves

You say the spaghetti part and she gives thumbs up
"O-Of course we are friends afterall right?!"
The bandana arume pops up and goes in between and whispers
"That's cheating..."
She puts a smug and the scarf arume hmpthos again

You succesfully break the wall and soon the building starts to shake up and you fall to where the wall fell too and you find yourself with three soldiers of the soviet troops pointing their guns at you. They seem to get ready to fire

"Frankie?"
>BLAM them both and run to the black guy

>GOTTA GO FAST

>grab the bandana arume with my other arm.
"you can help me too... it's kinda scary down there... i would take a gun if i were you guys..."
>wait for them to take a gun if they want and start leading them towards the house.

>stew in my anger and bloodlust while i wait
>think of sweet succulent yeti children yet to be eaten
>think how rad it would be if i had a machine gun
>mentally mutilate the polar bear that was about to kill me a moment ago

"A-ah! There you are! I... Uh... Was looking for you guys! Where's Moskva, is she alright?"
>Dust myself off

You BLAM them and you hear a narrator in the background
"And here i was like some sort of vengeful spirit trying to spit on this nigger's misery in this so called disco. I couldn't even handle the music or the robotic people that stayed in this shitstorm for laughs and selfies of a shootup."
You get closer to the nigger but he pulls out a gun and the guards kick in. Bullet time in you know the drill.

You run like if you were in vietnam and you start to make up a flank route and it seems like if the sniper wasnt expecting it you can see her in position to fire and hasn't drawn her attention to you.
You are a bit far away but it's not impossible

The bandana arume keks a bit
"A Human afraid of darkness? What a time to be alive but fine, since you are loyal to my cooking"
They both pick up a weapon and you head towards the house you can feel like if there was something different now that there's more people than you near of the house.

With the energy builded up by the arume's sprinting she throws you like a spear to a silhouette
"Go my friend! Make me proud!"

You start to talk in bong and shake off and the arume just keep pointing their guns until a person just kicks through a wall and starts to fight the arume that were going to kill you with some sort of sword.

>Skree at the top of my lungs to scare the target and peck it's eyes out on landing

>scoot slightly closer and kill her.

>Break the halo Arume's neck by twisting her head 180 degrees around

"alright this is the place..."
>i show them the note that came from the brick.
"bandana-san, watch our back, scarfu-san watch my left flank, and i'll watch the right flank..."
>slowly enter the house.
"now that i think about it... we shoulda brought
a flashlight with us..."

>Shoot him in the shoulder and take his gun
>Kick his chest
>Jump in the middle of the disco while im BLAM'ing the guards

O shit name

>OHOOOOOOOOOOO THEY WERE ARUME ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Help this boi beat the thots
"I'm terribly sorry, it looks like I made a mistake!"
>Blast one of the arume with my shotgun, charge another so that she can't shoot me

Attached: 1504987775907.gif (200x150, 467K)

You skare to the top of your lungs and you penetrate the face of a yeti with your beak specially in the eye and the yeti surprised tries to shake you off

You get closer to her and you start to take aim but you soon realize that it was a decoy made of snow and the arume pops out of the snow and tries to act clever, and tries to stab you

"Guess that we ain't smart enough for these kind of things" Says bandana-san
You both enter and the place seems pretty small there are some stairs in front of you and a door that might lead to the basement. to left and right there seem to be more rooms and you start to feel like something's wrong.
"This place is a bit spooky"
Says scraf-san

You shoot at him in the shoulder and pick up his gun then you kick him making him fall, you start to payne it and blam the guards that pointed their guns at you, some of them die but others start to take cover

You try to snap her neck but she slices your hand and kicks you to an inminent fall however before you start to fall you see the uzi guy taking this as an advantage and shoots the arume hitting her in the chest but soon the zombies fall to shield her and the uzi guy falls with you because he had no other choice.

You start to blast those arume with your shotgun and at first it works but as soon as you start to charge to the another the place starts to get riddled by bullets thankfully the arume that you were going to charge at serves as a meatshield and the sword guy just rolls his way out however you can hear the sound of arume entering to the building as soon as the place stops getting fucked by bullets

---------------
Bread endorsinopirenima

Attached: 20141116231804a8d.jpg (236x289, 13K)

"stay close you two... we shouldn't split up, it could be a trap..."
>get closer to the two girls
"let's start with upstairs..."
>start going upstairs.

bump