Lads please help in 45 minutes i have to leave to work for 8 hours i can't take it anymore why does my mom make me do...

Lads please help in 45 minutes i have to leave to work for 8 hours i can't take it anymore why does my mom make me do this i hate it

Attached: relax3.png (640x360, 234K)

are you the user with lead in the ass?

n-no?

wow you can't go through life being a lazy cunt
what a surprise

user, get the lead out your ass and hurry to work.

Go postal finnbro

Please don't fucking bully me you stupid cunt an aussie would never understand this you fucker,

Shut up

what does this mean

>waa waa my struggle isn't the same as anybody elses, i'm speshul
fins are such pussies
go to work you dumb lazy troglodyte

replace morning tea with morning vodka
problem poof gone magic

Take a rifle to work for ''show and tell''

Isn't Finland a welfare state? I thought you didn't have to work if you didn't want to.

ooh hello look at me im australian i was born with chad genes now im going to talk down to people who have to actually suffer in their lives ooh

can't drink vodka, im a sugar addict, i only drink coca cola and ciders

i only have a shotgun but i cant shoot too many people with it

but my mommy makes me

In the US, a long time ago, some dude who worked at a post office killed a bunch of people at work. So there's a saying, "going postal."

Even a single person is better than nothing. Finland's high score isn't that high, I don't think.

>going to work
>suffering
jesus christ

ok but i dont hate the people i just hate working so fucking much i hate anxiety and all that im not meant to work im meant to live on neetbux and lurk all day long but mommy wont listen

yeah sure our score isnt high but it isnt worth it unless its big news international news so i would at least have to break our record which at the moment i cant do

it is suffering when you have a fear of people and massive anxiety and you cant enjoy life when you arent working because you're worried about having to work soon

Not with that attitude, user. I believe in you

you know how every person in the history of ever rid of their fears? by confronting them. go to fucking work finnigger.

Why are you listening to your mom

it needs to be over 10 people for it to be a happening, no way that i can take out 10 people when people with proper weapons can't even do that

i go to work
i go to work every week
you think this is my first day? it isnt
i hate every second of work

because i live with mommy and i'll only move out after military service which will be about a year from now

You're joining the army?

no it is mandatory in finland 6months-1year service
we need to do it so that we can defend against russia, we have the strongest army in europe

Mandatory service. Most people don't mind it, people are pretty patriotic here.

ok, is that your job?

the White Death took out over 500 with just a hunting rifle. Granted it was over a few years but iirc his record was 30 kills in one battle. What kind of job do you have?

I see

ill ship you a glock or something senpai

no my job is sitting on a computer for 8hours doing the same thing every day i hate it, military service for me is in january

none yet and i don't know what job i will have

email me [email protected]

wow i do the same but for free

Why do you have to live at your mom's house

oh did you mean the job in real life and not military ok my job is computer stuff, but it is shit

yes i do too but its not fun at work when there are other people

mommy wont let me move out before military service

Are you an adult in finland.

i mean you could always just find clever ways to slack off

Another suggestion: why not sneak off to sweden? Get free neetbux from them, never work again, and avoid military duty

yes but i want a car and mommy will buy me a car after i get out of military service

no i cant because i hate social interaction and time goes faster if i work and mommy will beat me if i slack off

i need citizenship

Apply as a refugee. I doubt they'll check.

doesnt work my skin isnt brown

Buy some brown sharpies or paint and fake your way in. ezpz

I see. Well, I guess that you have to choose between a car or "suffering" for another 2920 hours of your life

oh okay

if i suffer for the next 6 months or so i will get a car and then i wont have to walk with all of my embarrassing groceries

I guess you could just go somewhere like the park and act like you are going to work every day

my mommy is the boss

Oh I don't think I can help. Other than just telling you to dick off secretly during work