Giant of Kandahar

I'm doing some pretty heavy research on this rumor, and things connected to it. I'm certain that there are Veterans from Afghanistan who lurk here.

Can any of you tell me if you first heard of the rumors of the Giant of Kandahar, what you heard, and how the story was told? I would be very grateful for any information.

Attached: Kandahar.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/u-s-special-forces-killed-a-giant-in-kandahar/
archive.org/details/Paranormiesseason1
archive.org/details/soundcloud-305886339
youtube.com/watch?v=fV21Qtt6qW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember them saying that the locals up there had been feeding it, and that he smelled awful(like rotten flesh)
thats about it

Nothing else? Descriptions? Details about how it was taken down?

Can't help you, my brigade didn't do Afghan til the year after I got out. We did Iraq three times.

buddy of mine in tora bora said the locals were saying it was taking their goats. (thats all i got from him unfortunately he was killed soon after that)

>She comes from the mountains of Pakistan
>But she's white like me
>Her people live in a remote village high in the hills
>Archaeology calls her people Kalash and considers them deserter's from Alexander's Army
>But that's unture because it clashes with their own myths and legends
>My wife's people call themselves Ari Ani which means People from the Land or God's People in their language
>Their histories have been passed down orally for generations
>Their traditions state that they once lived on an island beyond the great sea called the homeland or Ari Anos in their language
>Their word for sea is; ATL(pronounced like atoll)
>They say that their homeland sank to the bottom of the ocean
>The ancestors of the Ari Ani fled to all corners of the world seeking safety from the floods that followed
>They settled on the coast fishing and thriving for thousands of years
>They built massive stone cities to inhabit
>But one day an enemy appeared and waged war on the Ari Ani seeking all they had created
>The Ari Ani fended off the enemy for many generations before finally being outnumbered and abandoning everything they had made and fled again into the mountains for safety where they have remained to this day

From an old thread, had it saved for a while.
Never have found a second source for the existence of the "Ari Ani".

First post says the locals were feeding it.

Afghanistan can be a real isolated fuckin place so it'd be interesting to see how the locals actually did react to this thing. Thanks for answering my questions by the way, even if you only have a little bit of info, it helps me a lot.

I remember seeing it in broad daylight
sure as shit wasn't blue
was more brownish, like samsqanch

Sorry, not really user.
Pretty sure theres a coast to coast interview or some like program with one of the vets who was there.

>that image
Literally fake and gay

Never happened you dumb goy: snopes.com/fact-check/u-s-special-forces-killed-a-giant-in-kandahar/

Attached: Delta_force_GIs_disguised_as_Afghan_civilians,_November_2001_C.jpg (1094x733, 158K)

>snopes

I know the image is fake user. It's just the OP picture.

Yeah I heard one of the interviews, but I prefer to hear from Afghan vets about the rumors. Because that'll give me tidbits of info that I'm looking for.

I played chess with the giant of kandahar yesterday. His name is Beki and he is really nice

Ari Ani is supposedly what they called themselves according to this greentext? Also I find the rumor that they were hiding from an enemy interesting, along with the part where they were hiding in caves, which would make sense.
Afghanistan is pretty mountainous, lots of caves. But I don't want to be full /x/ tier, I'm just interested in the rumors that the Vets heard, not so much about speculation.

The paranormies had a couple episodes on it with some guys who actually saw one.

1st: archive.org/details/Paranormiesseason1 it's episode 18, nephilim

2nd: archive.org/details/soundcloud-305886339
or episode 29 in the last link, nephilim part 2

Attached: Screenshot_20180603-233609.png (1080x1920, 207K)

Snopes is wrong, check my link I just posted with a guy who was there when it was killt

Thanks user I'll check it out.
Hoping that more vets will see this thread and tell any rumors they heard.

They got blowed up by the Taliban a long time ago. They weren't actual giants dummy. They were carved into the side of a mountain. How could anybody fuck that story up so bad? lol

US Army, deployed to RC South, Kandahar Province, 2013-2014. I was with US intelligence. 8 years. That includes time spent in Korea, Germany, Japan, Turkey, etc.

Dude... I have no words sometimes when I think back to the things I know.

>killt
Stop please.

Yeah.
What this does remind me of is the tale of the aryans.

Thor Heyerdahl wrote a good book on this "The hunt for Odin".
>white people in scandinavia come from the land today known as Israel
>Was forced to leave by an enemy that hunted them far and long
>end up in the caucasus mountains and moves out from there to north europe
Not that unlikely that some went a little further east and never left, especially when we're talking about Afghanistan.

did 2 tours in Baghdad and 1 in faluja. On our way back from Baghdad we stopped In khandahar and took a short cut through the forests and mountains in our atvs and we saw it. it was like 7 ft tall and it's cock must have been atleast a solid 1 foot 5 inches . we shot it atleast 800 times and thatd why there is no proof because it disentigrated into mist from the gunfire

t. former u.s marine

Is this from the intro to disneys atlantis?

Fuck, if it is I'll be pissed.

I'll have some hearty keks if that's the case.

snopes also said that pizzagate isn't real and posted no evidence.

I captured that nigga and made him play in the NBA for 20 years

like what?

CNN also said it was not real.

FUCK CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=fV21Qtt6qW0
It isn't.

I have seen some very weird afghan people, blonde haired and a brighter colour blue in their eyes then I've ever seen.

would need proof that you were in the army before I really paid heed to what you said, I'm trying to avoid falling for LARPs in here, but spill what you got.

cool thread bump

Attached: y5estjd.png (619x506, 264K)

Look up Steve Quale and all his work and youtubes
Along with the war and oil and everything alongside Iraq invasion. Steven/stephan mentions how America raided the museums

it was a myth told to new grunts so they wouldn't get lazy

Cant go into classified information but you all seriously need to arm up, get yourself homes prepped for a disaster. Act like you're preparing for the power grid to go down for a year, or like all food and supply shipments are going to stop for an extended period of time, or something like that. I suggest buying a couple AR/AK rifles, a 12gauge shotgun, a bolt action rifle in the 30cal family, like a .308 or 30.06 or something. Get a .22 rifle, maybe. RUGER 10/22 or a Savage bolt action. Buy several pistols, a compact 9mm like a Glock 19 or a Sig P320. Buy a butt load of ammo. Learn to collect and filter rainwater (do NOT collect from shingled roofs). Sam's Club frequently sells rainwater collection barrels with spigots. Go to EMT school. It's only like one semester. Even if you don't actually become an EMT, you need those skills.

Tell me how to prove the shit then.

Anything that Snopes says is false is in most cases actually true.
It's amazing.

Drop some info m8

Sounds like a mashup of Atlantis and the Flood myth.

Speaking of, it sure is interesting how every culture on earth has a legend of a worldwide flood.

Attached: noah.jpg (1264x649, 99K)

identification of some kind, with blocked out name, anything you kept from the army that would let us know you were in the army without compromising you, something that anyone would have if they were in the US Army.

I wasn't in the army so I wouldn't know anything specific you could show. But around those lines would be nice. I'm a little nervous though because I feel like I've made the type of thread that 404s and doesn't just get deleted.

Fuck, I’m trying over here!
Can you give me an ETA?

I read a report right after Benghazi that detailed how General Carter Ham of AFRICOM requested to send SF soldiers into Benghazi from Sig and was denied the requested CROSS BORDER AUTHORITY by 0bama multiple times. After another request, 0bama relieved him of his command and then gave the stand down order to his second in command. After it was all over, Ham was reinstated. After Benghazi blew up in the media, I went and looked up that report and it had been pulled from the SIPR.

It's a larp.

I'll send a pic of my ID (still valid) and you tell me how many fingers to hold up in the pic.

I don't care about fingers, you show the ID and I'll start drilling you with questions. I've been studying these things for a while so I might be able to ask you stuff you can answer.

Neat, im like 2.4% Kalash according to dna.land

Show the cac card and only blur out your name, face, etc. Time stamp faggot

Shill faggot detected.
This guy is actually so stupid that if anyone asked him if he was a spy he would have said yes.

Look into the Afgan vampires

Attached: IMG_1935.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

Was in RC-S, we had a Giant in the valley that was so freakishly tall that he was driven around in the back of a Toyota Hilux. You guys don't understand the lengths of inbreeding that goes on over there, especially in the more remote areas. I've never seen so many freaks before.

Would not be surprised if areas around Zabul or Kandahar had giants and their appearances grew increasingly stranger as the story was told from grunt to grunt.

That's because that's how atlantis was destroyed.
Plato says the date for atlantis disapearing into the ocean is 12600 years ago.
Remember that Plato is also the only reason we even know of the tale of atlantis.
12600 years ago North America was covered in an ice-sheet that was several miles thick.
12600 years ago this ice-sheet was hit by a meteorite that broke up before impact, making it a shotgun impact.
This created a flood of melt water that went around the world several times and rose the sea level by 400 feet.

This is no longer fringe theories, it's now accepted by even the jewiest of mainstream historians.
Look up Randall Carlson, great info on this.

Also look up things like how the Baltic ocean would look like with 400 meter less sea level, this was among the centers of humanity at the time.
Can also look up how easter island looked before the ocean rose 400 feet, it was a massive island, the visible part today is just the tip of a mountain.

Yes, I remember

Rank?

Middle enlisted. Don't want to go into anymore personally identifying info.

Jesus man what the fuck??? I’m glad you went back to check after the scandal.

And I'm getting out at the same time that CAC expires (November this year). Done with the fuck fuck games.

Fuck, okay. I'll start slow with questions that anyone could answer through knowledge of mythology.

Is it true that the giant had extra digits on hands and toes? Is it true that it had red hair? Any idea how tall it was? How much did it take to bring it down? How was it co-existing with the locals?

Just answer what you feel you can.

You're safe here Raymond.

Yep. That's why I tell people that it was Hillary's fault that no help was present when it happened, but it's 0bama's fault that no one showed up after it started.

All you need to know about Kandahar is its Canada's fault; stupid Snow Mexicans...day of the rake when?

Kek...
Paranormies.... We should use that when an /x/ user decides to lurk here.

What? Giant? No no. I never said I knew anything specific about a damn giant. There aren't any damn giants.

Checks out. So what stories you got besides what you told the other user? My old ssgt told me about an ISIS training camp in Birmingham

Attached: 1431162214362.png (1320x2424, 473K)

Nigga did you read what the thread is about.

Didn't we go there because of israel and the false flag that was ((9/11))

>>white people in scandinavia come from the land today known as Israel
fucking gas yourself then kike

I guess this is another one to add to the “Thanks Obama” list.
Do you have anything else to drop? Anything downright weird, perhaps?
Man don’t go and pull the guy’s exif data now

Raymond? Who the fuck is Raymond?

I bet it was a ancient hereditary Aryan remnent with giantism.
When they traveled east and spread red hair to china.
This was a left over in the middle east.
It's not hard to believe when there's nogs in the NBA that are 7+ feet.

You're gonna get Clinton'ed

Is this really real?

Right, well, if you did serve in Afghanistan at all, I'd be interested in any rumors you heard about Kandahar. Otherwise I got nothing for you.

I don't know if there's any group more autistic and retarded than you shitters that believe in giants.

Weird? Huh... Well, we use a Wiki database to store intelligence info. It's just one of many databases.

I always found it funny how those cavemen wore a Macedonian hat. Too bad Alexander didn't genocide them.

Attached: Kausia.jpg (572x572, 76K)

Fuck them. My mind is free and I'm not afraid of them.

IT'S ALL REAL.

EVERYTHING.
THE EGYPTIANS/PHONECIANS/ROMANS WERE IN AMERICA! SO WERE GIANTS AND ALL SORTS OF OTHER CRAZY SHIT.

WHY DO YOU THINK ALL THE CRAZY SHIT IS HAPPENING IN THE CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION??? THE HEBREW NWO MOLOCH WORSHIPING DEVILS WANT TO KEEP THE PAST DESTROYED

WE'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR 1300 YEARS!

Attached: 1516326661449.jpg (356x300, 18K)

>What are Russian rape babies

Rumors about Kandahar? Well, despite Kabul being the capital, Kandahar has actual influence over more area.

You got me good fag

I was at FOB Shank from 2013 to basically when it closed in 2015.
It was dark as hell there and one night while walking to the hercules gym from camp 36. I cut thru the helicopter landing area, in the distance silhouetted against the stars I could see a large huminoid moving from left to right at an extreme high rate of speed. although i was a fair distance away, it was an open field and this fucking thing was moving way faster than any man could, as it got closer to the fence line (hescos) i lost sight of it. idk if this is related but it was creepy AF.

>bible belt reporting in

Attached: basedaf.png (988x559, 749K)

Speak mothernigger

Lul

They're the last remnants of the R1A Tokarians and Bactrians, before they got mongolized and Turkified.

Attached: Central_Asian_Buddhist_Monks.jpg (470x591, 173K)

>I have no words sometimes when I think back to the things I know.

You're an artist when it comes to power points

That was just a Ranger.

Ask

Britfag here. On tour in Afghanistan I searched a cave for Taliban insurgents (this is where they usually hid, although most of our searches were uneventful).

Me and my buddy saw a woman with wings. Maybe a vampire? I don't know. We fucking shit ourselves and started firing. It had red eyes which were extremely bright on my thermal optic. Didn't see it again but there were many stories of vampires stalking soldiers and also something about a tall guy who would try taking you in the night. Scary shit. I'm glad I'm out of Afghan.
It's shit like that which makes me question alot of things. I used to be an atheist till I started seeing weird shit like that.

Attached: 1525963484696.jpg (501x374, 83K)

why are you asking this on Jow Forums? go to Jow Forums or /x/

Attached: 4353535.png (958x810, 684K)

I don't know what you're talking about but I've seen some crazy shit here in the Us. driving across country with senpai they see it too eye's glowing like a deer you pointed headlights at, i think it was an alien my dad thought it was the devil it looked like this. I'm not even kidding

Attached: index.jpg (230x219, 8K)

Tell me about the torture floor in the Miami Dade jail hospital, it's obviously run by MS 13 but are they following orders from the CIA or the DEA?

kek

Well I guess I'll tell about the mission we were on where we saw what looked like mist people in the distance. A lot of them moving around. Like maybe twenty or thirty. About a hundred yards away. Looked list mist people or people floating in mist. But I didn't think y'all wanted to hear some ghost stories.

Fake and gay, Helmand is flat

kinda how even native americans have stories of tall human like creatures too. well most old peoples do