There are underground networks connecting every major Walmart for the purpose of holding civilians...

There are underground networks connecting every major Walmart for the purpose of holding civilians, imprisoning civilians, and mobilizing troops secretly throughout the entire United States.

Attached: walmart.jpg (3014x2304, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPrYutkPvR4
youtube.com/watch?v=FwKGeuPMwAc
archive.is/AFqD2
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/12272/we-may-finally-know-what-jade-helm-has-stood-for-all-along
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds about right. Where in the store is the access portal? Back near electronics?

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

Elaborate

that's cool as fuck

Front, follow the carts, it's pretty well known that there going to be used as military detention camps/bases during the collapse.

Helped build one, no there isn't.
One of the dumbest threads I've ever seen here.

Why are Walmart employees so insecure?

youtube.com/watch?v=dPrYutkPvR4

I helped build it, I didn't work there while open.

youtube.com/watch?v=FwKGeuPMwAc

holy fucking shit

Operation Jade Helm

This Thread isn't getting a lot of traction so let me help out...

"And Stormy Daniels worked there."

Now this is funny, wikipedia has a page for:
>Jade Helm 15 conspiracy theories - Wikipedia
kek

No links or anything, really? Useless fucks like yourself posting random theories to just stir the shitpot need to stop.

checked:
> JADE HELM actually stands for the amazingly obtuse Joint Assistance for Deployment Execution Homeland Eradication of Local Militants:
archive.is/AFqD2
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/12272/we-may-finally-know-what-jade-helm-has-stood-for-all-along

They also have an outstanding flat white latex interior paint, good bargain too

I only wish that were true. I've been waiting over a decade at some crazy shit to go down here.

Attached: walmart.png (650x359, 238K)

Be govt. Recognize imminent chimp out of lawless niggers, invading spics and illiterate crackers whem shit hits the fan, the antichrist of your music industry's souled out satanic ritual is complete and vigilantes must be relied upon to execute justice against every celebrity and lavish kike belonging to the synagogues controling hollywoods child molestation machines.

Decide to Secure wal mart with detention fema centers as looting mobs will raid them first for food and essential

Walton family donated the stores, they're part of the plan and my gut is telling me they were preparing for a chinese or korean attack but were going to dress up islamic radicals in chink combat gear

Google the term “shitpost”.

Hello FBI C-I
TFU
TFU
TFU

As if working there wasn't imprisoning enough