White people are actually monkeys who suffer from hair-loss

*The genetically inferior white race; The Neanderthal cave beasts exposed:*

*1. The top countries in hair-loss are majority white*

- Baldness is most common in the Czech Republic, with almost half these men going bald at 42.79 per cent.

- The UK has the fifth highest count of smoothed-headed men, with 39.23 per cent of males losing their hair

- Spain has the second highest number at 42.6 per cent. Germany is next with 41.2 per cent followed by France with 39.24 per cent, according to website Quora.

- Unsurprisingly up next after the UK is the US, followed by Italy, Poland, Netherlands, Russia and Canada.

According to a study called Psychological Effect, Pathophysiology, and Management of Androgenetic Alopecia in Menm said: “Approximately 30 per cent of white men are affected by age 30, at least 50 per cent are affected by age 50, and 80% are affected by age 70.

Attached: IMG_2535.jpg (300x186, 26K)

Literally all humans.

That's a slav, not a white person.
T.Fingol

>humans are primates
I'm glad you niggers are finally getting some education

Serena says hi

Attached: Screenshot_20180604-085852_Google.jpg (1032x1614, 792K)

I dont respect anyone who isnt balding

Are you an actual monkey from Africa pretending to be superior to literally anyone or are you that insecure hapa

I dont respect her though because she married a redditor

Nice (((flag)))

kek

So if whites are genetically inferior cave monkeys what does that make blacks then?

You do realize that white nations are doing better than black ones in every way? Just saying...

Genetically inferior: created every advancement from Sumeria, Egypt, Greece, Rome and onwards. Built the modern world. Travel into space, fly 17000mph, gone to the depths of the ocean, conquered every aspect of Earth, including the Antarctic, and also wins all of the worlds strongest man competitions DESPITE breeding black slaves to be strong, yet is inferior because of hairloss, which blacks also suffer from, even in Africa. Any other straws you'd like to grasp at?

Genetically inferior huwhites. Your civilization is collapsing and the only thing sustaining it is mass immigration. Meanwhile the BBCs is slaying pussy left and right and are currently having a population boom. RIP HUWHITIES

Attached: D6A68B74-6679-4AD9-B6C8-EF4662AEC634-2373-000003940191AF13.png (750x563, 97K)

There's no such thing as a "white" person.

You mean European?

Black people and jews also suffer from hair loss. But they look like Bozo the Clown when they lose their hair. I'd rather look like Putin than Larry Fine any day.

>invent everything
>split atom
>go to moon
im pretty happy with how things have worked out 2bh.

this argument has no serious legs because no one is insulted when you call a white man a money anymore than when you call a tall man short or a skinny man fat, but call a nigger an ape and the world loses its mind because you're saying what the world thinks but no one wants to be the first to say

Nice job spreading pseudo-history. It's a known fact that white people didn't invent shit, they were dirty peasants getting rekt by the plague until black people taught them how to take a bath and use soap

The inferior white race:
>Didn't invent shit
>Lies about landing on the moon, even a white country Russia doesn't believe in that bullshit
>The only thing that split was your white women when they saw the superior BBC

>White people are actually monkeys who suffer from hair-loss

I meant these people that OP is meaning.
And I agree, I have never seen them either.

Fuck off nigger

so you do actually confirm that niggers are monkeys ?

>muh dick

Attached: really.jpg (428x469, 27K)

Can I get a quick rundown on weaves? Why do black women wear other people's hair?

Hair is actually remnants of mammalian fur, which humans no longer need for practical reasons. In your stupidity you just proved that white people are more evolved.

kaffer come home, stop bothering the humans

Attached: 1508991827478.jpg (400x300, 40K)

jej u mad ? ....whites literally invented everything

White people died out. There's European people though.

>Implying an actual north American pavement ape has the capacity to come here and, post this quality of bait.
It's most likely a Jew posing as the above.

Ashkenazi Jews are more neanderthal blooded than anybody

Yes usually made of horse hair. I could be wrong as my masters degree in weevology is dated.

GAS THE APES

MONKEY WARS NOW

So are you saying that blacks are even more inferior?

Lmaoo