Meme war idea for how to end the "incel" psyop:

We paint the left and the media as mocking the disabled.

Since "incel" means "involuntarily celibate", it applies to those who can't find partners due to being disabled. We create memes juxtaposing disabled young men with news headlines mocking and deriding incels.

Attached: wheelchair_incel_raw_hatred.png (660x960, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@joelhill/what-becomes-of-the-unfuckable-a-shorter-guide-to-the-incel-community-3d415cc81c53
archive.li/3bxXj
twitter.com/Frankenbastard/status/1002408967933431809
vasulka.org/archive/Artists2/Flint/Blueprint.pdf
archive.is/MQSeU
twitter.com/LingoCat/status/1002256558519078912
archive.is/YRtg4
reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/8mezwo/please_stop_making_fun_of_people_for_being/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody wanting to have sex with you is not a disability.

Fucking brilliant, leaf.

You're not seeing the potential.

it's the first the first butthurt shill user, this plan is gold.

>admitting you're retarded
Classic Jow Forums

Many disabled absolutely "technically" are incels. I've seen some pretty fucking nasty comments about incels, especially on twitter, that juxtaposed with images of disabled people who looked to fall under the moniker, would hit fucking hard.

This is the most incel thing I've read. Truly there is no hope for incels.

Here's another version that doesn't obscure the wheelchair as much (could mistake it for a normal chair in the image in OP).

Attached: wheelchair_incel_raw_hatred.png (660x960, 721K)

Please help me mine twitter for vile comments about incels.

Already on it bro.

You reap what you sow.
The left created these people with their feminizing chemicals and anti manly school system.

Now let them enjoy the wrath of frankenstein.

Attached: 15147376001.gif (150x150, 56K)

>Nobody wanting to have sex with you is not a disability.
To be fair. It does. Because it means the choice of procreation is taken away from you. Biologically speaking you're here to procreate, right? So in a legal way albeit fucky it's actually possible to classify it as a legit disability that needs attention or gibsmedat.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

>The left created these people with their feminizing chemicals and anti manly school system.
Nah, they created themselves, always taking the easy way.

how did he hanged the posters?

>implying incels are disabled

Not that I object, full support for this meme

They will need to create more false flags before anyone pay attention.

Source: Your ass

Juxtapose it with nerdy jews. Everyone knows that jews are behind the current incel psyop here. It really is their fear they are projecting onto us.
>Jewish fragility: 'how jewish boys high rate of inceldom fuels animosity towards the general population'

It's easy to claim that the reason is because of a disability. Don't talk to anyone IRL? Social Anxiety. Everything you say sounds like crap because you fundamentally don't understand how to connect with people? Autism.

Attached: 1.png (552x108, 12K)

Attached: 2.png (581x188, 16K)

Attached: 1517941806734.jpg (534x800, 91K)

Post a picture of dejected looking downs kids with twitter comments like "I want to create an AI that rejects incels" or a picture of someone in a wheelchair with Ellen pao's "CEOs you probably have incels in your company. What are you going to do about that?"

No, my goat.

This thread is probably one of those threads to ironically make a group of people look stupid to make them lose favor, I do it all the time to here.

Do it and watch everyone laugh at you.

kek they get better & better

Attached: 3.png (547x109, 13K)

Why do the ugliest women always pretend to be the victims? And yeah, good idea.

The same could be said for jews. We could say that hating on incels basically is antisemitic and we need to call out for more sensitivity when discussing inceldom.

>inb4 99% of amerinons on Jow Forums start receiving paychecks for sexual disability in a year or less.

i knew something was up when alex jones starting talking about incel's

Great idea. It's clearly be directed against the Right even tho we get laid more than those faggots along with having better looking women.

Attached: 1484988404332.jpg (1127x699, 189K)

Attached: I like.jpg (641x767, 90K)

>d-dont fill me up with your rage incel-sama

Attached: Capture.png (397x302, 262K)

>And this. True incels probably have mental disabilites. The fact that they are making fun of downs kids and making it a movement.
>Mfw they are jewing themselves.
>But fr though they prob have mental disabilites along with those zombies going along with the psyops.

Attached: 1527156174542.png (706x669, 43K)

WRONG!

Attached: failure-to-find-a-sexual-partner-is-now-a-disability-5239343.png (500x687, 181K)

Do I agree they're disabled? The disabled ones certainly are. This is a fucking gold idea regardless.

Attached: 4.png (579x150, 15K)

Killer fucking find.
You just added even more legitimacy to this.

Attached: 5.png (585x128, 13K)

What becomes of the unfuckable? A shorter guide to the incel community.
medium.com/@joelhill/what-becomes-of-the-unfuckable-a-shorter-guide-to-the-incel-community-3d415cc81c53

Attached: unfuckable_incel_medium_article.png (615x983, 700K)

Why contain it? 'S cool.

BEST FUCKING ONE SO FAR.

Attached: 6.png (582x144, 16K)

we started it.

but they can't believe it.

Attached: what happenned.png (685x343, 158K)

It's mind boggling scary how lock step quickly liberals parrot the propaganda their masters create for them

Great stuff user. Can you archive the tweets too? Will be funny if they shame delete their tweets. We can post the memes to them on twitter.

Bump

This is perfect, I'm going to use this. Pls post twitter links.

"be yourself"
"born this way"

>"haha j/k become someone else so shallow sluts will fuck you :D"

not bad, leaf. not bad.

I don't even have an account; all I did was look up the hashtag.

Attached: 7.png (576x193, 16K)

>lose election miserably
>typical buzzwords not working.. nazi, racist, biggot...
>start yelling "alt-right"
>no one cares
>start yelling "incel"

I can't wait for a few months to go by and no one cares.

Attached: 8.png (583x631, 214K)

The left hates socially awkward and autistic. I've seen forums of them complaining that people with poor social skills and communication skills are hired or have good middle class jobs in STEM yet they're supposed to champion the underdog. They celebrate when they lose jobs. It's sick.

Oh shit, missed this, my fucking sides

BARB takes it up the shitter 100%

holy kek user, memed.

archive.li/3bxXj
twitter.com/Frankenbastard/status/1002408967933431809

These people are monsters.

Attached: incel_twitter_unfuckable_in_your_current_form.png (1059x808, 1.03M)

Going to break a fucking rib here clutching my sides, jesus christ

This chick is heartless, that dripping sarcasm aimed at the helpless

Attached: 9.png (582x107, 12K)

Good, you've done well.

>he unironically said on Jow Forums, literally the raid board of Jow Forums

We need to make twitter accounts with profile pictures of disabled young men and start tweeting about how injurious all of this incel hate is.

"This is the grossest and most vile form of ableism I have ever been subjected to, and it is being spread by the main stream media."

Attached: ultrakek.jpg (800x680, 108K)

fucking christ there are so many tweets with this hashtag

Attached: 10.png (585x239, 25K)

Just buy a prostitute.

Attached: 1465791384681.png (526x545, 366K)

Holy shit, this is actually a great idea. Canada still has hope

You could probably get Jow Forums to join in on the fun, but they hate the reddit word incel.

This has potential. Bump

Attached: 1515454878788881.jpg (529x800, 42K)

Great idea, great designs here.

the 3rd is just because it made me kek

Attached: 11.png (582x329, 34K)

many kekes
thank user

Attached: 1504538183873.png (600x580, 360K)

Groundbreaking: The term "incel" was coined by a Marxist-Leninist:

"When Helen Lefkowitz said I was "such a creep" at Interlochen in 1956, her remark epitomized the feeling that females have always had about me. My attempts to understand why females rejected me and to decide what to do about it resulted in years of confusion. In 1961-1962, I tried to develop a theory of the creep problem. This theory took involuntary celibacy as the defining characteristic of the creep. Every society has its image of the ideal young adult, even though the symbols of growing up change from generation to generation.The creep is an involuntary celibate because he fails to develop the surface traits of adulthood--poise and sophistication; and because he is shy, unassertive, and lacks self-confidence in the presence of others . The creep is awkward and has an unstylish appearance . He seems sexless and childish . He is regarded by the ideal adults with condescending scorn, amusement, or pity."

vasulka.org/archive/Artists2/Flint/Blueprint.pdf

Attached: 12.png (557x105, 11K)

Sounds like a mental illness.

>just buy a prostitute.

but user that helps fun sex trafficking

Excellent multipurpose one, but would be best over a pic of the absolute most pathetically disabled looking person you could find.

Attached: 13.png (542x115, 12K)

>but user that helps fun sex trafficking
Support your local working girls, that's real nationalism.

/thread

You left jew icons on.

>clinically unfuckable

Attached: incel_twitter_clinically_unfuckable_mysoginist.png (1133x929, 1.8M)

Good idea.

kek, I'm not "making" these.

Attached: 14.png (578x113, 9K)

>lel fuck #incel guys am I rite people?! xD
>we should kill them all because it's funneh!
Five years later:
>WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN?!
I will enjoy fucking 20 year old prime pussy when I hit my 30s.

user just call it "virgin shaming"
its already a thing among young girls
would pick up alot faster since its already art of their terminology

Link to tweet:
archive.is/MQSeU
twitter.com/LingoCat/status/1002256558519078912

>we should kill them all because it's funneh!
Just get a hooker and enjoy one right now.

THERE ARE SO MANY TWEETS USING THIS

Attached: 15.png (583x108, 11K)

>Are there any commonalities between #MeToo and #Incel

Yeah. Fukkin' didn't happen.

idk about that I am not an incel and I cant fathem hwo somebody can be so pathetic as to be incapable of getting laid if that is what he is trying to do

Remember, sex work is real work.

Attached: 16.png (581x114, 12K)

Keep trying, shill faggot. This is the best idea on here in months.

Attached: 285EBBF8-1EEE-4C6C-8AAA-F411593F1380.jpg (494x488, 62K)

Attached: 17.png (537x114, 10K)

>user just call it "virgin shaming". would pick up alot faster since its already art of their terminology

Nah dude, it doesn't work that way, "slut shaming" is a thing because it supposedly challenges conservative moral attitudes, virginity is appreciated by social conservatives. If you really want to co opt their language, take a look here:

Literal top voted thread in a far leftist reddit is about how commies should stop making fun of virgins, a ton of stuff you can use you can pull straight from here: archive.is/YRtg4

Image related, commies complaining how you don't get laid by defending women, sides orbiting some celestial bodies rn

Attached: tää.png (1021x508, 42K)

Your reading comprehension is disabled though...

My Man! Protect our incels! They don't deserve this kind of abuse from fake retards and sluts!

Attached: 1519037599284.gif (315x309, 2M)

Attached: 1513947734786.jpg (398x400, 38K)

Here's the current thread, OP deleted the post though because he got too much attention, it's preserved in archive.is though:

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/8mezwo/please_stop_making_fun_of_people_for_being/

LGBT degeneracy is more than enough to BTFO " the "incel" psyop".

Attached: 80934576347865873453.jpg (800x533, 90K)

Attached: 18.png (541x235, 21K)

Yeah she needs to get raped and killed.

Attached: 1517986595216.jpg (336x450, 104K)

That Armenian carmageddon player was the biggest boon to the left in a long time. It gave them their coveted counterslur to basedboy and cuck. Seriously, I hear Incel by them as often as I heard basedboy on Jow Forums

This one obviously needs to go with a pic of someone without functioning hands

Attached: 19.png (579x156, 15K)