PLEASE LET ME GO

I Want to leave Jow Forums and /pol but I cant ! I keep coming here every day. Finding you guys was my biggest mistake. How can I leave ?

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Xqzp8NvDI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wifcyo64n-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How can I leave ?
Self induced amnesia if you're so weak willed to escape our influence.

Nothing will release you from this prison, not even death

>not even death
What does the ghost version of Jow Forums look like? The Astral plane?

newfags like you should be castrated

Eh, you'll figure it out.

There is only one way out.

Attached: 1528099898136.jpg (800x704, 59K)

It's already to late.

>but I cant
being this retarded

Just ask the mods to ban you, I'm sure they'll oblige.

This is nothing. I can't escape the clutches of the horse cartoon for 8 years now.

>It's been 8 years.

Yep this ones going in my you cringe you lose folder

Attached: IMG_1784.jpg (470x313, 31K)

do something to really piss the mods off, tell them "I don't have to listen to you, you have to listen to me!" and then say that you are 12 years old. The mods love banning people that piss them off and you might get a 6 year ban until your imaginary 18th birthday.

You don't leave. You're here forever

Probably a lot like Jow Forums. The paranormal shitposters are next level

Just kys and you'll get the answer

Attached: IMG_0497.jpg (790x793, 132K)

Being redpilled is painful man
I feel powerless in front of our enemies

although if you don't have the self control then advice is kind of lost on you. You are going to do whatever. How about you go outside? call an old friend and go fishing, at least go for a walk.

maybe get a girlfriend. or blow up doll in your case.

You can never truly leave. Probably the only way possible is if you post cp and get banned. When I got banned for a month, I more or less didn't use Jow Forums because I realised its only half as fun if you just watch.

Im someone that cant pretend to not know. But now that i know i must do something i cant let it happen. But what can I do? I wish I was a german soldier and died in WW2

Hotel California...

remember, you are here forever

Attached: fe7157_6352482.jpg (946x459, 170K)

Attached: _pol_ redpill.png (999x442, 169K)

It's actually easier now that I'm in therapy. Turns out the emotional toll is what get me, not so much the logical side. Turns out dealing with emotions and learning meditation I can browse this shit laugh my ass off. Some of it can be saddening though so sometimes use is limited until the emotion finishes is cycle.

You can only do this is you understand emotions and yourself, therapy. Not cbt shite, person centered psychotherapy.

Well this is one way.

Your one of us now.

Attached: pol 2.jpg (980x447, 493K)

really bluepilled to being like that. Not controlling yourself.

If you talk about Jow Forums in therapy just keep it general and dont talk about the site or specifics. Just find the emotion. Therapy is a inherently incompatible relationship for fair conversation dealing with thoughts and opinions outside of the average normie therapist. They may see you as paranoid or just "wrong".

you dont have to convince them of anything. Just find what the emotion is and talk about that. Do not mention the content.

>How can I leave ?
Become an hero, don't forget to live stream - only then will you truly be free.

Attached: 21884924774_1fd5692b7d_k.jpg (1294x2048, 1.5M)

>When your mother is a full blown left-winger and you need to control yourself whenever she says that Podemos is the only party that can repair the damage PP has done in Spain

At least she hates mudslimes and latins as much as I do.

Attached: 1470992524820.jpg (610x475, 76K)

When life is woe and hope is dumb, the world says go.... the grave says come.

Attached: 474292745.jpg (906x1024, 264K)

Fuck off newfag

That doesn't realy work. He would lurk here anyway.

this

Even in death you must still shit post.
You are here forever, you will never leave, and likewise this place will never leave you.

Attached: 1525174287516.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

>I wish I was a german soldier and died in WW2
You and me both buddy, read the /sig/ threads, get fit, read books, become accomplished and make a dynasty to stand the test of time. When the time comes to fight, be ready.

its not a meme, flaggot. its a law
youre here forever.

go on then ahmed. leave this site forever

Psychoactive drugs and pussy

Who would win?

>A grown adult with a successful career and healthy interpersonal relationships
or
>A bunch of racist forum posts accompanied by pictures of a intentionally poorly drawn cartoon frog

shut down the pc druggie, it's as simple as that

You don’t, you just stop believing everything and simply start a tedium of jaded shitposts

>leave Jow Forums
>go out party and get laid
>come back to shitpost on Jow Forums about how easy it was to leave
fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

me. a grown adult w/a successful career and healthy interpersonal relationships who is a racist and posts pictures of a poorly drawn cartoon frog

Seems to me youare here by choice not by necessity

Digits confirm is the only way. Then maybe you’ll be too busy fucking to get online.

U cant leave , just relax and stay u are here forever

Attached: 150750064128.jpg (320x306, 35K)

Find a woman who you love and loves you back

Make children

then you will be free

after 12 years, i cant really see the difference.

Attached: 1525221311594.jpg (522x381, 19K)

did you forget, you're literally stuck here forever

Attached: 1526760740833.jpg (2813x1521, 267K)

i4l

Attached: 1525063538588.jpg (612x870, 108K)

Wrong attitude. It is liberating. Everything you have been taught was a lie. The world is run by monsters. Authority, education, the church, science, all of it has been subverted. It's just you and the power of your mind versus the world. Become fucking godlike.

I have been here for eight months and trying to quit since day one.

there are worse places to be.......... ok there isn't but fuck it, revel in your abandon

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Xqzp8NvDI

Attached: 1520415925791.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

>How can I leave ?
No no no.. that's the wrong question, you better ask "when can I leave?"

Attached: 1485386434968.jpg (480x353, 41K)

Noone cares faggot
Get back in the meme mines

youtube.com/watch?v=Wifcyo64n-w

Attached: 1520642229872.gif (436x579, 1.45M)

I've been here for years. Just skip over the nigger and shill threads. Good to go.

Sometimes when I'm browsing this board I suddenly become aware that I've been unconsciously frowning the entire time and have to force myself to stop. It's not even fun anymore but I still come here.

switch to infinitychan pol

bump

What do you think my fellow Jow Forumsers?