Antarctica

Can Jow Forums find "it"?

youtu.be/g4pWmPhIZA0

Attached: Son's Room.png (1334x800, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZmIvwxjCDxc
youtu.be/l0o6ibma19o
youtube.com/watch?v=nTRc_NKhE2M
youtube.com/watch?v=Hok3jNuFSZE
youtu.be/iUsfGQaETLo
youtu.be/QrlzbsFJsS8
youtu.be/aSRNjbYGeh8
youtu.be/E5WPrIVfdpI
youtu.be/ogejJbMaUb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Earth changes" thread n shiet - also bumping with "Keck Observatory":

youtu.be/ZmIvwxjCDxc

Attached: tapu_pepe.png (800x800, 175K)

Latest earthquake news from dutch
youtu.be/l0o6ibma19o

Guatemala activity (Fuega) 06/03/18
youtube.com/watch?v=nTRc_NKhE2M

Global weather upheaval
youtube.com/watch?v=Hok3jNuFSZE

Hawaii
youtu.be/iUsfGQaETLo

Solar alignment
youtu.be/QrlzbsFJsS8

Solar minimum
youtu.be/aSRNjbYGeh8

hollow earth skitzo confirmed

Attached: 1525917083101.jpg (640x637, 77K)

Food for thought:
youtu.be/E5WPrIVfdpI

Where does it say flat earth or hollow earth you jew? Nowhere, so piss off.

This is a facts thread not a tinfoil thread.

Prepare or die:
youtu.be/ogejJbMaUb8

This is a pretty neat video.

I didn't bother to find the stuff he exactly talked about, but found some walls in a triangle, which look exactly like medieval ruined walls in France. Just north of the wall triangle are some more caves/crevasses, which look very much to me like the land itself is a megastructure that caved in.

I'd post to his youtube but I can't be assed to make a throwaway account.

It's probably Thule, homies.

Attached: THULE.png (611x817, 877K)

As far as i'm concerned, the thing the Bible called "Atlantis" was located in Antrarctica before the Flood. Now that place is covered in Ice. If it indeed did house an advanced society back then all those structures would be neatly covered. So why would they have any interest in uncovering them. They don't. And even if you leave the mythical/religious aspect aside, stuff will be uncovered at some point. It's in the nature of things. No treaty will prohibit that.

Sooner or later people will start investigating on their own, as they always have. Expect a huge amount of ridicule and hostilities to rise in the near future.

If you think this Trump vs Media thing is the top of the iceberg you're in for a wild ride. They're going to take away your liberty and freedom next, including your ability to travel or move. It already started by vilifying the automotive industry. Wake up you fools. And get out of their Beast system as long as you still can, because when you want to it will be too late.

That's all I'm saying. If you are smart, you know not to keep sleeping like all the sheeple who believe Trump will fix the world. The world will not be fixed, at least not by us. Peace out.

so ITT: pic related

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (259x194, 13K)

->

>they're hiding it
>i found it on google maps
lolllll

these fuckers better invade already instead of turning their back on us and remaining in paradise. damn traitors

bumpity antarticy

Bumping because I actually believe.

I found it, but the penguins wrecked my igloo and ate all my crackers.
No food service, and Siri could not connect.
Would NOT recommend.

Antarctica is actually an illusion that flat earthers want you believe, so they can pass the assumption that there is an ice wall stopping you from falling off the edge.
Antarctica is actually non-existent, and is actually a space of ocean where the REAL nazi-ocean base can be found. That's why you get shot by the UN if you try to travel there

someone post the leaf antartica screengrabs

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Nothing is more majestic than Antarctica.
It's my dream to build a house and live there.
Can't be done though, because you're not allowed.

Attached: Flag_of_Antarctica.svg.png (324x216, 7K)

>Bible
>Atlantis

Nigga Wut

Not possible, the entrance is protected.
No human can go there without gods help.

>No human can go there without gods help.
a lot of pages from the bible have been ripped out by the free masons. The bible you read today is a censored version of the original.

oops didnt mean the green text

that's not it m8