Chink thot steals over 100k from a beta provider and the beta an heroes

Chink thot steals over 100k from a beta provider and the beta an heroes.
Sure the dude was a turbo beta but this definitely seems manipulative and the mother should know the truth at least.

Attached: 1528121015775.jpg (1080x5553, 840K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4DlXMQ-cw9UJ:https://www.reddit.com/u/amyleebae/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kDQtbhBf0KMJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/8odcqr/roommate_killed_himself_and_now_his_mom_is_coming/?ref=readnext&num=1&hl=en&gl=us&strip=1&vwsrc=0
reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/8odcqr/roommate_killed_himself_and_now_his_mom_is_coming/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8oibaq/asian_thot_takes_over_100k_usd_from_a_neet_and/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8oic34/woman_in_california_obtained_100k_in_crypto_from/
web.archive.org/web/20180604153452/https://wwwfacebergcom/amy.lee.144734
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Related biz thread

>my roommate died, better take all his money
>wtf why is my dead roommate's mom trying to ruin my life
Is this a {{{woman}}} thing or a chinese thing?

Attached: 1520782465967.png (509x410, 152K)

poor guy

Attached: disguise.jpg (800x587, 77K)

But he gave her his money. I don't see a problem with crypto as a gift?

It's a pics or it didn't happen thing

She probably was manipulating her roommate (e.g. paying all her bills and buying gifts)and stole the money with her bf

oh man oh man this is already pissing me off and I havent even been awake for an hour yet
>tee hee umm my boyfriend and I were like away on vacay when my roommate died
>also like plus btw my roommate paid 100% of the rent and I had my own separate room because guys who aren't my bf are icky
>hey guis I got $100k in crypto currency from my stupid roommate but do I have to pay taxes on this? my total income for this year is $0 tee hee

Attached: 1476396066963.png (424x470, 139K)

that's because you're swedish.

Kek

Unless she has proof it was a gift, I think the Mother could make a good case that the woman/bf stole the assets and intentionally drove her son to suicide.

his first mistake was letting a broke loser like her move in for free. why? because she was mildly attractive? young men really need to learn not to put so much value in women. they’re truly worthless these days and natural parasites if you’re not careful. i don’t know anything about this dude but he had money and his own place and if he was into crypto he was probably young. these days that’s enough to get a lot of girls. it’s unfortunate he was hung up on this soulless whore.

She would need to find out about that stuff too

she'll be dead within the year

She already deleted all her Reddit posts/accounts so that the mother can't see the posts. I imagine there are enough autists in here to find her and ruin her life

At the very least that money will be turned into an equal amount of debt within the year. Or sooner.

Thats what i was talking about. This is far more shadier than she makes it seem. Especially since the time between her post of her roommate giving her money and his suicide is less than a month

Plot twist: mom is also only in it for the money

At least we know she lives in california judging from her posts in /legaladvice

Is her post history archived

I thought about individually asking users there if they screenshots her posts.
Comon where are you autists

just google her user name

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4DlXMQ-cw9UJ:https://www.reddit.com/u/amyleebae/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

That combined with her estimated age and username could narrow things down quite a bit.

I should feel guilty because i'm a chinese girl that has gotten her fair share of white and jewish cucks moneys. But i don't, because woman need to do what they do to survive, and white people are niggers anyways

Attached: 1494485623167.jpg (1280x1177, 218K)

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kDQtbhBf0KMJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/8odcqr/roommate_killed_himself_and_now_his_mom_is_coming/?ref=readnext&num=1&hl=en&gl=us&strip=1&vwsrc=0

Show me that sideways pussy

woman thing
they have 0 diginity and only care about status

But, from another perspective, if you are so cucked that you're gonna let a girl live with you rent free, buy her gifts and shit and then give her $100,000 all while she's not even sleeping with you... do you not deserve it?
If she stole it somehow then that's another matter entirely, but it sounds like he gave it to her. Ffs man, I think I'd rather suicide than live as such a cucked individual.

or maybe she's lying or withholding details
or maybe it's a ruse to get your panties in a bunch

This is usual female behavior, I don't know why you are impressed.

>or maybe it's a ruse to get your panties in a bunch
you mad bro?

Westernized Asians are the worst. The ones who live in Asia are pretty good, because they are raised with strong family values. The ones that are exposed to western feminism cancer just go absolutely bizerk. It seems to fry your brains even worse than it does to white girls.

>finding a chink in California
I want you to do it, but good fucking luck. The ocean isn't big between Cali and Asia so Asians have flooded it. I went to San Fran(never go there if you can help it) and about 80% of the service workers were Asian and 1/3 of the random people on the street were Asian. Fuck Asians I hate them so much.

>trusting a woman
>trusting a non caucasian
what a faggot. i hope he kys himself

You think eventually he learned what a cuck he's been being for the past couple of years and he couldn't live with the shame so he an hero'd?

It's probably just a case of finding his computer unlocked and him not having any way to prove or do anything.

Attached: 1506275491921.jpg (800x720, 231K)

>But he gave her his money.
you believe this? she's nonwhite. she most likely stole it. and her "new boyfriend" was some hired thug to beat out the secret key

It looks like he gave her money before dying, not him dying then her taking his money. Am I missing something?

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/8odcqr/roommate_killed_himself_and_now_his_mom_is_coming/
This is the original post from reddit. She deleted her username too

I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of the street shitting being done in SF was being done by chinese

>steals shit or plans to steal shit
>posts on reddit
>guy realizes what happened 1 month later
>confronts her about it
>leaves town
>guy kills himself

That guy deserved everything that came to him. People THAT retarded need to just die.

that's not a plot twist. that's a given.

Judging from the archived posts it really looks like she was manipulating a NEET for his money. And it could be that he killed himself because he was not able to get it back since her bf could have intimidated him

>You think eventually he learned what a cuck he's been being for the past couple of years and he couldn't live with the shame so he an hero'd?
I have absolutely no idea.
She might have stolen it somehow.
But it seems more likely she was just leading him on, and he thought this gift would be enough to win her. But then realized how dumb he was when she walked after he gave it to her.

What do you expect, all women are the same, the reason why all women in america (and basically, in the whole west) turn to shit is (((american culture))). Bring a chink there and she'll behave like a nasty thot in a year or two instead of a "good meek housewife" as she was advertised. If you don't fix your own country, you will not have good women.

Attached: 1479034941835.jpg (255x246, 16K)

Where are the autists on this boar that were able to fucking locate shia mofucking labeouf`s flags several times?

>Bring a chink there and she'll behave like a nasty thot in a year or two instead of a "good meek housewife"
They go even more insane than the whites from what I've seen. The most vicious sjw thots tend to be Asian.

Judging by the way she wrote the post, she can't even be bothered to pretend to give a fuck about the roommate he offed himself likely because of her and is only focused on keeping the money.

Anyone who gives money to a thot is a subhuman, real men think with their mind not their dick

Attached: 1526298105912.png (491x645, 500K)

Only line I remember from that snorefest of a movie.

Because chinks are the most insect-like of all the races. They want to fit it, so they try to follow the western trends as much as possible. It actually tells you a lot about the state of our countries and culture.

Only Jap pussy runs crossways; hers runs like an "S".

>surprised an Asian girl is a heartless materialistic bitch
Yellow fever memes are the most damaging to young impressionable minds.

Hope that's the reason. Restores a modicum of respect for him.

What a dumb Moran. Get a brain Moran’s.

>please home invade me
>I have $100s of 1000s and no man in my house
lel

Attached: 1527808091507.jpg (408x447, 27K)

Pretty much, roasties are fucking retarded

Attached: 1523671258850.jpg (536x617, 47K)

Keked in rl

This isn't politics, fuck off back to r*ddit you stupid cunts

biz bump for great justice. someone with a reddit account post this to theredpill subreddit.

Is it possible that she killed him and took all his money then said he killed himself while trying badly to hide the fact she cleared out all his accounts?

This

Attached: jerave.gif (240x180, 3.87M)

Why would you give to a cunt 100k in Ethereum ? What could she do with it ? Why not just get her on an expensive trip.

That guy sure was an idiot, or maybe she stole it from his laptop

Seconded

i will do it.

good lad. Also, you're country is based with your legal 4D chess on migrants.

That's actually what I'm seeing too. This is a thing people with intentions of suicide do.

Either way this is something that would be handled best by a lawyer and a courtroom. It may be the case that she manipulated her roommate into it, but it may also just be the case of a depressed individual passing on his belongings to others before committing suicide.

>give broad everything
>don't get laid
>give broad 100k
>don't get laid
>broad fucks guy who probably gave her skittles on her birthday
>wtf why isn't this working
>kill self

i don't see the problem.

It's up
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8oibaq/asian_thot_takes_over_100k_usd_from_a_neet_and/

This, I can't tell you how many of my friends have been fucked over by the yellow fever meme. Westernized Asian women are 10x more greedy and conniving than white roasties. Not to mention that once you date a chink she thinks it's okay to move her entire fucking extended family in with you. Find a white girl that isn't a slut and doesn't care about politics, it will save you a big headache in the future and at least you'll be able to have white children

>He was paying the entire rent buy there was no relationship

This. The thot got it for free, the problem is the cuck who gave it to her.

Attached: 1525734804369.jpg (508x419, 33K)

too bad mgtow coulda saved this young mans life.

> [removed]

i posted it too should i delete it?

Both

hahahahahaha this isnt even beta-tier, that faaggot went full omega

nevermind you used that Jow Forums slang on reddit. big mistake

Here is the link.
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8oic34/woman_in_california_obtained_100k_in_crypto_from/

She probably stole it and hired some triad to kill the guy before he could report it. Obviously she would want to be out of town when that went down.

Removed again kek
Fuck those (((mods)))

OWo

web.archive.org/web/20180604153452/https://wwwfacebergcom/amy.lee.144734

deleting posts doesn't work, you need to edit the comments so that they contain no/random text. her posts can be recovered

Are u sure it's her? She's not even that attractive.. can't be the thot.. I can add her on Facebook though

Long gone, literally

why does this link not work for me

Dude how can a man earn 100,000$ and be driven to suicide? That's 'fuck-you' money.

I'm conflicted on this on one hand I think yes, he probably was a beta cuck but on the other hand I think something way sinister was going on.

Money like that is freedom mah nigga. Especially for a NEET male who doesn't need much in life to be happy.

you know fuck me I'm not good with computer I got it now

It's obvious he was romantically obsessed with his roommate, and given his success with crypto it's also safe to assume he's a massive fucking nerd and probably asian as well.

She then takes his gifts and runs off with some chad to get pounded leaving the poor bastard alone on a saturday night because women are the best gender

TRP subreddit isn't for these kind of psots, you idiot.

Go to mensrights or some other spergy sub

>give random thot 100$k in cryptos

fucking beta idiot, good riddance

>muh traditional east asians

>jersey shore
>some other chad movie
>don't like reading
Sure sounds like a whore. Could be the one.

We need a seperate thread for this

We need an official guide for People not to get finessed by these hoes

Maybe if they read some Redpill/Roosh/MGTOW

Fucking hell some dudes need basic training not to trust a thot, we need a compliation of advice

From an other perspective, he's looking for a roommate to help pay rent while he's in college, she ends up being a deadbeat who never pays anything. They get into fights, then one day he tells her to move out but she doesn't, instead kills him. Then she clears out his bank accounts and when people start to check up on him she says he just "gave" her all this money before killing himself.

We only have her word that he let her live in the apartment rent free, that he gave her the money willingly and that he killed himself. There is a chance that she's not being entirely honest about the situation.

Kek

This is why you never give women anything

It starts with male self esteem. If he valued himself, he wouldnt be giving a random whore 100 thousand dollars in digital money

she guilty, dump both their phone records and you'll find everything about how they killed him

>mom is also only in it for the money
hey maybe she wants revenge too thats a good thing, she should revenge the shit out of this girl and ruin her and her boyfriend, take all her family down