How does Jow Forums approach a girl on a night out

About to head out, looking for some tips because we all know Jow Forumsacks get more busy than any of that plebbit shit.
T. Virgin

Attached: FF49A98E-90A1-4E17-B4D5-9DA63DCB1C59.jpg (435x435, 107K)

Just be handsome,if not work your ass off with boring conversation shit

Are you rich or good looking?

If you're not at least one of those, dont even bother.

>current year
>approaching girls

Because everyone here seems to be a faggot who can’t talk to girl I’ll let you know. Just be confident. Make your self look nice and be beyond ready to be turned down. Trust me it’ll happen but don’t let it get you down. Just talk to girls. It’s not that hard.

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 290K)

Translation: just be tall, handsome, and charismatic. It's easy bro!

Don't listen to these faggots.
Be confident, but don't be forward.
>when pursue that which does not pursue them
Act like you dont give a shit about their crap, and they will be on you like Steve McQueen.

Let her see my new 10 shekel coin

pro tip: go to a bar and try to get a woman to slap you in the face or dump her drink on your shirt with just one sentence
this should
A. get you over your fear of rejection
B. teach you a few things about women
C. put some hair onto your chest

Don’t try to force shit, tell the truth and if you aren’t interested in a convo (unless you’re a Patrick batemen type) don’t bother trying to continue it because chances are she’s equally disinterested.

If you can’t find a topic to talk about or common ground then chances are you need to do more things in life anyway; which will bring you to more circles, potentially with females.

>2018
>still into 3d women

Attached: wut.jpg (598x597, 31K)

Grab them by the pussy, idiot.

>*tips fedora*
>mayest i touchest thou ample voluptuous buttocks, m'lady?
Works every time, but unironically.

If shes hot enough to get the attention of other dudes, do not approach her, youre just another dude giving her attention. (Which is what she really craves) If you want her you have to act like she doesnt exist. Dont even let her catch you checking her out. Woman are usually only interested in the guys that aren't interested. Find a way to be in her presence while simultaneously ignoring the fuck out of her. Before you know it she'll approach you. Unless youre skinny as fuck and homely. In which case you better set your targets on the fat ones.

This. I had some skank slap me then throw a beer on me.realky made me think

>looking for some tips
Talking about the JQ always makes for some good conversations and you'll be drowning in pussy

Poo detected

>How does Jow Forums approach a girl on a night out.
wait for the tranquilizer dart to take effect then open the van back doors and load the body asap.

First of all, make sure the sack is long and wide enough to fit over her shoulders. A leather exterior is useful for muffling the sounds, and protects from biting.
Make sure you are wearing lightweight shoes with a soft sole that doesn't make any sound that would give your approach away.
It is a good idea to make sure your body hair is trimmed, so as not to shed at the scene. Consider pre-applying the condom. You will need to maintain at least a semi to prevent it falling off, but it will save valuable time.

Read How to Win Friends and Influence People.

Attached: 1524860643665.png (254x501, 236K)

This is a great answer too. You're not fishing OP. You are the fish. T. Some Chinese dude

>check out flag
>flag checks out

Girls today are so jaded from dating apps that you will blow their mind if you try to pick them up in the traditional fashion. Be confident, be pleasant, don't spurg out with some 1488 gas the likes race war now shit.

No one approaches offline anymore OP. But if you want to try it, I recommend the following: Eye-contact.
>let the girl catch you looking at her (don't have a creepy look on your face)
>then look away quickly, as though you didn't mean for her to catch you looking
>but only look away for a moment
>look back to check her reaction
If she's looking at you and smiling, that's a non-verbal cue to proceed. If she's glaring, or not looking at you at all, that's a message to stay away.

Basically, non-verbal communication before the two of you even speak to each other is the way to go. If she's smiling at you when you look back, then return the smile (perhaps sheepishly, as though you're a bit embarrassed to have been caught). Don't approach right away. Wait a minute or two...have some more eye-contact back and forth to make sure you've got the green light (and build anticipation) then approach her and say hi. Worked for me back in the day.

p.s don't be ugly

>t. kiss-less virgin

>a night out

What does that mean? Do you go to bars? Do you have friends who go with you?

Ive never had success with approaching girls. Its too fake for me.

I always just try to have fun with myself and my buds and just mack with whatever girls come by to join us. I let them come to me. I know it sounds beta as fuck but I generally have great success with this.

There was this one example where I literally just walked into a club, got pulled onto the dancefloor by some drunk horny slut, made out and groped and dry humped the shit out her in front if her friends then took her home all within a span of 5 minutes.

Rape

You can't do anything about height, but you can work on appearance and improve your wit. Like said, it's really just about confidence and be ready for rejection. Also realize your tier. Start lower and work your way up. All those 10/10 babes are used to rejecting guys, so they can be pretty brutal about it.

This technique works wonders, you'll be amazed.

1. be handsome

Good luck!

Just show them some meth and tell them that they can get high if they'll suck your dick

Nobody asked what niggers do you fucking cockroach

Enjoy the slow degenerate ride to becoming an incel

>Before you know it she'll approach you

For fuck's sake, that's never happened at any point in human history.

This is how I talk to a girl

"What up, m'lady. Have your red-pills today? Bitta PJW, Molymeme and Jow Forums. A red-pill a day keeps the libtards away! KEK! MAGA indeed, maga indeed. So I was wondering if you wanted to make white babies sometime? Gotta save them birthrates! KEK! Yeah... I've saved myself for you. I'm not a man slut, sleeping around with different women. Yuk! I'm trad! Are you trad? Let's trad together!!"

It works every time

Attached: 1522890543505.jpg (193x225, 10K)

Show them your'e meme folder. Girls like humor. Then club her in the back of the head while she is looking at your phone and go to town.

Attached: 1515179841150.jpg (736x591, 67K)