Now this is how a real man should act. What Jow Forums doesn't understand is that no one is perfect...

Now this is how a real man should act. What Jow Forums doesn't understand is that no one is perfect. When your wife makes a mistake, man up and forgive her.

Attached: 2blotj.jpg (500x884, 98K)

cucked

A vow of love is a contract. If its broken then there are consequences, so no OP's pic is a cuck and OP is a kike faggot thay should feel ashamed for being a cuck

This

fpbt

What difference does it make? They're all niggers and as far as I'm concerned they'll be sitting around eating bananas and shitting in the woods and eventually so will the baby.

What a fucking puss.

FPBP also doubly funny cause its a nigger

>mistake
>deliberate treason

Having sex with someone else and letting them impregnate you is not a mistake. It is a lack of character and impulse control that one would expect from a nigger or female.

>being a cuck
aaaand sage

His brother will be inside that whore again by July 4.

Obviously raising another man’s child is pathetic, but is it better or worse that he got cucked by his own brother? On the one hand, at least the kid is blood related to him, but that’s a really fucked-up situation.

fucking jej

First post best toast

Wtf now I want to man up and share my beloved one with the town.

>Nigger gets cucked by lil nigger
>Niggress spawns Niglet
>Niglet belongs to Lil Nigger
>Big Nigger raises it anyway

What kind of Nigger Cuckoldry is this?

the resentment will kick in eventually and he'll leave or do something worse

Very minimum he abandons his brother and wife with no violence done. Move on, cut off family ties, try again with another chick. That's the only real righteous solution to cuckloding by family.

Cucked by your little brother, not even your older Chad brother. That’s a whole ‘nother level of śóÿ

Attached: image.jpg (574x499, 151K)

Fucking hilarious he posted it on social media too. If I was that cucked I’d at least keep it very hush hush

Attached: 1497227142436.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

I would guess they have the same mom but not the same father, so they are half-brothers.

A black kid with two fathers, thats something new..

6D cuckoldry

Why would you publicly talk about something like that?

and that's a good thing

Because he thinks it makes him look really honorable by “manning up” and raising the kid. Virtue signaling, in other words.

Wow the stars have aligned. A little nig with 2 daddies. Next Martin Luther Kang in the making

Fuck that, my girl sends too many text messages to another dude and that bitch can hit the curb. You're a nigger or a beta, gtfo.

If this shit happened to me, it’d be a double homicide and suicide by cops.

I hate imptrash