/comfy/

Feeling alone and in need of some company?
Worn out from the stress and worry of daily life?
Bored out of your mind with nothing to do?

Well, you're in luck! This /comfy/ thread was made to simmer all those negative feelings away.

Here you can talk about whatever's on your mind, post some comfy pictures, and share your favourite tunes. Remember, you're always welcome in /comfy/ threads.

How are you doing, user?

(PS: Gondolas are especially appreciated!)

Attached: 1517027834536.jpg (540x783, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3LFML_pxlY
youtube.com/watch?v=ILeEjTXrBh8
youtube.com/watch?v=-eCh3y5VROM
youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs
youtube.com/watch?v=ADp9P3p85w0
youtube.com/watch?v=XMtVu-ZtwEk
youtu.be/pAwR6w2TgxY?list=RDpAwR6w2TgxY
discord_gg/gqzDYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm alright. How are you Norway?

Good to hear! I'm doing well.
I just got a new job, and had my first day of training today. The people I'll be working with seemed really nice, so I look forward to it!

That's great to hear. What are you doing?

I'm going to be selling electricity contracts. I haven't worked with sales before so I'm a bit unsure about what it will be like, but they said there's nothing to worry about and that I'll learn soon enough.

I think maybe I made the thread a bit too late in the evening.. Or maybe people just aren't feeling the comfy on a Monday.

Sounds interesting. Good luck with the job. I don't know why there isn't as much people posting

Saw this thread just as I was getting ready to head to bed. Just wanted to wish everything a /comfy/ sleep whenever that time comes for you.

Attached: 1513361462494.gif (480x360, 141K)

Thanks!

Good night Iceland, see you next thread

Good night

Good luck in your new job!

Why are gondolas so confo???

Attached: 1515996079136.png (900x1200, 105K)

Henlo and congrats on the new job, fren! I wish I could stay comfy all night but sadly I'll have to get the sleeps very soon

Sleep tight, Niceland!

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Nicemark, Niceway, Niceland, Scandinavians don't have very creative naming conventions

Thanks! And good night Russpain!

I don't know. Maybe it's the way they blend seamlessly into any landscape or environment without demanding anything or seeking to change anything. They're just content with being where they are, wherever that may be.

Attached: 3qndXvS.gif (666x499, 79K)

Not even that sad, just kinda lonely and stressed for college work

Attached: lj1myhp.jpg (538x270, 35K)

Hey comfy.
I'm in bed but not really comfy since my feet are cold.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3LFML_pxlY

I don't think any of us chose those names, they just stuck from people calling us that, nicewi.

Attached: snow-covered-pine-trees-in-the-mountain-wallpaper-4164.jpg (1600x1200, 532K)

Goodnight friend, have a nice and comfy dream ok?

Attached: download (5).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Goodnight

youtube.com/watch?v=ILeEjTXrBh8

Don't worry, just hang in there!

... Wait, uh. No. Scratch that. I mean, don't lose hope! It's not that long until school's out for the summer. What do you study, user?

Hey Niceway!

Hey niceway

I study retard science because I didn't make it into A levels due to let's just say less than fortunate circumstances.
It's fun and all, but I've never been good with homework, always acing exams and tests etc. This course is entirely coursework though, mostly done at home, so I've been kind of thrown for a loop and don't know how to structure my work flow properly

This is good!

Ah, yeah, I've made that mistake too.. Dropped out of uni because of that, actually. Proper study habits is so important!

What were you studying?

Chinese. It's actually not that hard. Unfortunately I've forgotten everything now, though.

Hey my comfies! Or comfos. Comfieteers?
What's the group word for people who frequent comfy?

Ni hao!
That's the only thing i know in Chinese, i think mao was cat but I'm not sure.
Why Chinese though?

youtube.com/watch?v=-eCh3y5VROM

Attached: sample_2dcfc2a62fb3dd1df712afcf04889353.jpg (850x478, 24K)

Comfynauts

I don't really know, now that I think about it.
I think I really wanted to get as far away as possible. And learning languages are always super useful.

I still have all my school books. I might try some self study and see if I can refresh some of what I know.

That's a good word.

Well, i guess it is a really useful language to know since it is really common and if any language is about to become the next lingua franca then it'll probably be chinese.
I bet it's also potentially a very lucrative language to know for translation purposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs

Attached: sample_765bc3476148437b8a61f6124e6ddab1.jpg (850x561, 138K)

>if any language is about to become the next lingua franca then it'll probably be chinese.
I hate the inevitable Future.

Good night /comfy/!

Don't worry.
The robot overlords will probalbly take over shortly afterwards and then binary will become the dominant language.

Nite nite!

Attached: 1518761348672.png (1280x960, 1.08M)

>The robot overlords will probalbly take over shortly afterwards and then binary will become the dominant language.

I hate this inevitable Future even more.

Hi guys, love a comfy thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=ADp9P3p85w0

I have a whole playlist of comfy songs, although they're mostly lofi and instrumental.

Bumping before I go to sleep

It's actually Nice Zealand, thanks

Nice zeawi!

Attached: daily_paint__1060__kiwi_bird_by_cryptid_creations-d9dcnf9.png (700x614, 328K)

Sleep well friend!

It's too warm to sleep

I usually turn over the covers and feel the cold that's on the other side then.
Hope you manage to sleep soon though.

Bump

Bump

Oh, it's still up. Good morning, /comfy/!

Hi

Attached: sayori_303.jpg (775x1031, 142K)

Morning Norway
Hey Sweden

Good morning guys, hows everything?

Hi guys! What's up? Any plans for today?

Heya! :> Everything okay?
Good morning.. I'm neutral I guess, tired.. You?
Heya, just finished writing my exam.. Didn't study enough

I'm doing well, how about you?
Going to have another day of job training today, then I'll go outside and enjoy the weather.

It didn't go very well?

I'm tired, but apart from that I'm doing alright.
Not really. Probably going to play Vidya.

Good luck with the job training

Well I did my best considering the circumstances so who knows, I'm hoping for the best

This is when I enter the thread. I listen to classical music from vidya gaems because I am an intellectual.
>youtube.com/watch?v=XMtVu-ZtwEk

Attached: Mio.png (500x488, 98K)

Banpu

The dark souls series has a pretty good sound track in my opinion
What's up russpain

Im not doing too good norwanon, this month has been pretty shitty so i appreciate the recent comfy threads. They really sooth the stress

Attached: 1527312646454.gif (320x320, 1.56M)

sauce

Sorry I don't know it, I got it off some board long long ago

blogposting circlejerking faggots
just get a discord already

we have one lole

thanks for the bump

Why don't you just hide the thread then if it triggers you so much?

Sorry for very late reply, I'm at work right now. Not much going on, just a regular day. What about you?

It's alright. I was making dinner, now I might play vidya

Hey comfy.
Do you ever imagine yourself in the pics posted here?
Do you think you'd actually like it?

Attached: __drawn_by_doremi__sample-1f5067e220c12e2b3faf327e4cfe97f7.jpg (850x737, 45K)

UN-COMFY
NON-COMFY
ANTI-COMFY

Attached: 7.png (236x315, 171K)

Attached: 29.png (585x729, 934K)

Attached: 32.png (736x552, 990K)

Attached: 13.png (650x866, 893K)

Have fun! Although you've probably finished both dinner and playing since I'm VERY late again

I'd probably enjoy being an anime girl, they always seem so comfy

Attached: 1520890597621.gif (540x304, 1.63M)

Anime girl with a nice anime boy to lean on maybe?

Attached: __kagamihara_nadeshiko_and_shima_rin_yurucamp_drawn_by_0141zucker__sample-d7cf55fd332b1cf8b3130a84b4 (850x602, 119K)

I wouldn't mind being in some of the comfy pictures posted here
I'm waiting for a mate to get on

Everyone is so nice here. Have a fun night/day everyone!

Thanks Hungary. Hope you had a great day.

Ye some are nice, but others feel like i definitely wouldn't want to be there, like the pic in , i'm really afraid of heights but for some reason that one seems really serene and comfy to me.

:)
Have a nice day Hungary

Attached: 1512989002365.jpg (1131x1600, 1.97M)

What about with a cute anime girl instead?

Have fun!

You too! Also unrelated but you did a great job in Eurovision, been listening to that song a lot ever since desu

Attached: b5bfe368a492a26b72258d70fbf74709[1].png (914x955, 412K)

You too Norway!

I haven't listened to it yet because I am not that into nu metal. I preffer it thrash and power.

How's weather for you folks?
It's slightly raining and very cloudy here which makes the perfect comfy environment

B-but that's forbidden love!
I approve~

Attached: __arisa_and_losaria_shadowverse_drawn_by_yurichtofen__sample-a0bc1d08af29f6953dfaac117e6e8505.jpg (850x1206, 191K)

Hot, with chances of storms.

I used to have a fear of heights but don't anymore.
I will if he ever gets on
There isn't that much clouds here. It's warm enough right now.

Godspeed
Warm weather really sucks down here,that's why i love june,it's the month of my birthday and it's very rainy and cloudy and even cold sometimes too

It's constantly above 30 here in the summer. I live in the plains so this is the hottest area where it even hits 40. My room is on the top floor of the house so it heats up easily. It can get 32 celsius inside.

Oh hey the /comfy/ still lives!

Attached: 1447279418236.jpg (1920x1080, 1.95M)

What's up Iceland

Hi, /comfy/.
I have slept all day and now it's evening and I feel crappy.

Not too much, just doing some laundry. Got back from the beach (of all places) just an hour or so ago.

I want to sleep now but it will fuck up my sleeping pattern
What was the beach like

Not too bad at first. It was about 11C and sunny. Then it clouded up and went down to about 9 and got windy.

The water wasn't too bad though. It's a geothermal beach, so you only go hypothermic if you get into the deeper water haha.

Sounds pretty comfy

Yeah it was nice. Hadn't been in a good while. It's also early enough that it's not swarmed with tourists taking selfies of themselves in the "cold" water.

I don't understand tourists taking selfies. I find that one picture enough to take if I really wanted to take a picture. Most of the times I don't bother taking pictures.

hello /comfy/

youtu.be/pAwR6w2TgxY?list=RDpAwR6w2TgxY

>June
>9°C
Iceland truly is a place where dreams come true

Attached: 1526971649163.gif (320x320, 336K)

I agree. Never been a selfie person, or really a picture of myself (or others) person. I like landscapes more than people, especially myself. I can take a photo of myself anywhere.

This coming weekend I think the high is only 8. That was the high this past weekend as well.

Only downside to that is that it will probably be raining. We've apparently had one of the rainiest springs here in 100+ years, but I haven't verified that beyond word of mouth.

Attached: c.jpg (1380x912, 919K)

That sounds great. I wish I could spend summer in a cold place. Also rain can be a bother if you have to go out but if you don't it's pretty comfy

Definitely agreed on that one. I like me some rain (within reason). Of course if I didn't like rain I'd probably have moved by now.

we do ? plz link me
Bump for my comfy brothers

Attached: 1504574818210.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Here's the link
discord_gg/gqzDYs
Just replace the underscore with a period.

Yo comfy, how you guys holding up? Don't let the summer heat croak you now, and don't forget to enjoy it sometime.
Buttmad, faggot?