Why are blonde women considered the best looking poeple on the planet but blonde men are a bunch of goofy ass people...

Why are blonde women considered the best looking poeple on the planet but blonde men are a bunch of goofy ass people? What went wrong for muh aryans?

Attached: 885C9314-BEF5-4500-B085-6E9B1F5EB06D.jpg (503x299, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nt_3G8wnqRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ryan Gossling, worlds most attractive man. BLOND.

Blond men are the best looking men. Jews are just jelly.

youtu.be/nt_3G8wnqRQ

Asians are better though

Ebin racebait spam who is it that puts so much effort into this shit?

Blonde men are sissified. They are good looking but are so passive, its up to them to change this or theyll be cucked by mediterranean chads like me every time

a lot of women do like blondes but most of them prefer darker haired white guys

still a blonde white guy is much more desired than any non-white

sure, according to your own media retard, your shithole country is not the whole world

Women only care about 3 physical aspects of a man: physical fitness, dick size, and wallet size.

A lot of nords have an upturned nose for whatever reason. That's why they look weird. The ones with straight noses are considered fairly attractive.

even our media doesn't say gosling is the most attractive man. he was a b-lister 10 years ago now adays no one even talks about him

just wrong. face, height, wallet

women care not much about physical fitness according to the actual research i don't want to hear anecdotal shit

I agree, also ginger wimin>blonde

lol yeah

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-093149.png (1080x1920, 2.14M)

Attached: index.jpg (260x194, 11K)

I was shitposting. However, if you have any sauce, I'd be interested in reading some of that.

>mexishits
>calls another country a shithole

you guys are sub-saharan africa tier 5'3 aztec monkeys beheading each other and melting ppl in acid

????

Attached: 1431198253158.jpg (590x600, 26K)

Sure, relationship wise. But I would suggest any man getting relatively fit if they want to be sexually attractive.

There are blond haired, blue-eyed Jews.

Kek, shaves his chest. Watch out, faggot on the loose.

you are sissified

>physical fitness

No they don't care about that, it's facial features

upturn noses are the most attractive features

Attached: 634167-cached.jpg (460x259, 81K)