Why isn't the news talking about this?

Why isn't the news talking about this?

Attached: 1528153589216.jpg (906x815, 97K)

because it was a non issue to begin with
fuck off gays

thats rude

This is a huge step backwards for lgbt human rights

I'm not gay.

What is a gay wedding cake anyway? How is it any different from a normal wedding cake? Does the baker jack off into the cake mix then toss some AIDs needles in or something?

This is a huge step for the Deus Vult

How? If the baker doesnt want to make a cake someone else will. If there is a demand for a gay cake someone will serve it.
But really Faggots are so bitchy in forcing people to make shit for them and to comform to there degenracy that they dont deserve human rights.

That could still be a straight cake. Like the one Charlie Sheen ate that time.

But really. If this guy doesn't like gays; then why the fuck did he choose to get a job making cupcakes and shit? Seems like a pretty gay occupation to me

>then why the fuck did he choose to get a job making cupcakes and shit?
You can make a lot of money doing that Job in the US.

You can also make a lot of money sucking men. A gay job is a gay job

And hey. Nothing wrong with being gay. This cake maker just seems like he is repressing some amount of homoerotic thoughts

So do you support the faggots forcing him to make cake under the threat of legal restitution?

No. He can sell to whoever he wants. His choice. It's a dick move, but he can do it in my opinion

If a gay guy asked for a cake that shot fireworks with a gold topping, I would say fuck no.

It seems that you’re emotionally invested, that you want him to sell to everyone. But you are pressured to say “freedom to be a dick”, but it’s a very telling thing to say.

>not liking gays makes you gay

Why do libtards think this?

>comform to there degenracy
this coming from a gore poster

Make my cake a penis going into another penis. And fill it with vanilla icing and raspberry jelly. Also make the cake straw berry flavored. It’s my fetish, and I want it to be anotomically correct. Or else I’m suing you and doxxing your family to the news.

btw the man is a bad business man

Its just a cake what are you tards rambling on about?

Attached: 1514120173663.png (645x711, 20K)

No. It’s the fact that the legal rights of a man in business is finally being upheld. In Colorado no less.

thats dumb
its just a cake. the homos get the cake and the man gets money

everyone wins

No. You’re dumb. Owner refuses cake and the owner gets his rights upheld.

That's gay

I dont have to like it. The fact that I dont like it but think he should be able to do it actually shows an emotional detachment.

You saying "faggots" suggests emotional investment. And it has steered your opinion perhaps.

We agree on the issue. But despite this you start insinuating that I'm not sincere in my agreement because I dont hate gays. I'm not some American Liberal that is polarised towards the bias that is tearing your entire nation in two. Republican v Democrat. Two polar opposites who just want to argue and 1 up each other.

I am not part of your political football. I agree with you on the rights of the cake maker. No pressure needed.

then hes a bad business man

Maybe. But it’s in his right to be one.

Shut up faggot.

kek

Well played murikuh

Get bitten by a Taipan or something.

today the cake, tomorrow the gas chamber

Attached: hitler flag.jpg (674x900, 126K)

Oh fucking Germany. Putting a fag pride cloth on a historical building. Ooooohhhhh shit that’s the most faggoty thing Germany ever faggoted.

because its actually good news

i am not going to bother reading the thread but why are you so distraught

Lol. Why ask me when you could look st the thread. It isn’t a long thread.

>Why isn't the news talking about this?

Uh, they are. Or did you hear about it by shortwave fucking radio? In any case, enjoy your theocracy. Also, be sure to check out my dubs. You'll find them above and to the right.

He let his feefees get to him xd

Not dubs. Die.

no i'm busy and shit

But not too busy to browse the Chan and ask me why I’m upset and responding to my denial.

>theocracy
Maybe one day. I hope.

Attached: 1528061371935.png (522x472, 47K)

the people of Iran also said that and now many of them regret it

Attached: 1528010374746.png (250x250, 103K)

Y'all Qaeda detected.

A lot of people are converting in Iran. It could be a Christian country in by 2080.

Attached: 4289796742360t.jpg (360x540, 32K)

yea you just fetishise Christianity, you arent a real Christian
and if Iran indeed become Christian they will become proggresive and not a theocracy because Christians are reformed unlike Muslims

And only then can we make Reddit illegal

It is, heard it this morning on NPR.
The gays weren't kicked out of the store, he just refused them politely so the supreme court agreed it wasn't prejudice.

Because it's a 100% solvable issue. The Colorado baker works for a private company. Private companies can deny service to anyone for any reason. Therefore, he can deny baking gay cakes for gay people.
If he worked for a bakery owned and operated by the government, then I would see the issue, as government personnel have to uphold government values.

>yea you just fetishise Christianity
No its call culture.
>you arent a real Christian
I'm going to Botswana to help poor Christians.

>is polite about refusal
>in gay-heavy state
>bound to be faggot bakery down the street
>faggots attempt to sue anyway.

Faggots are truly faggots.

Real Christians don’t brag about good works.

The only reason why the case took so long is because some stupid Colorado law saying that all businesses have to treat everyone equally based on race, sex, ethnic background, etc.

No it's not. It's a huge step forward for BUSINESS OWNERS to be able to REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.