Don't you love it when your girlfriend jerks you off while telling you about all the men she fucked that day...

Don't you love it when your girlfriend jerks you off while telling you about all the men she fucked that day? How much bigger their cocks were than yours?

Attached: d2881dbc9eefa144aa1eac4b85c2eb66.jpg (1000x1415, 258K)

I'm not Australian so no I don't love that.

I jerk my own tiny cock to e-girls that tell me how much bigger their irl boyfriends cocks are.

Dumb NTR footfag

stupid cuck

Dumb cucks.

die

Attached: d2.jpg (1132x1450, 711K)

kill yourself cuck

fucking neck yourself small dicked cuck

what was that? i can't even hear you over the sounds of your tiny pindick.

sorry? I can't hear you over your gf moaning as she screws a stranger

At least I have I girl you absolute nigger faggot enabler

You don't have a girl, she has you, cuck. You're there to lick the semen outta her pussy

no

i lick that semen up and spit it in your eyes if you don't shut up pooftah cunt faggot bitch

the best of you spilt down your mothers ass crack the day you were conceived
kys

fuck off retarded cock sucking coon abo pleasurer how much semen did your mom make sure you were fed when you were a baby?

as you'd ever get off your knees to spit you dog, maybe your gf will let some of her boyfriends fuck you

me on the left

Attached: someonesmad.jpg (500x475, 78K)

I'll cut my dick off and fuck you with it you still fag slicking cuck whiteboi

lmao, 'whiteboi', you dumb race baiting fag, I bet you like your gf to get blacked, how many men has she fucked this week?

She's fucked more than you ever will stupid dummy s * y b * y cuck nigger tard

you're here bragging about the amount of men your girlfriend has fucked you waste of air, how is that something to brag about? why are you calling me a cuck? I hope your gf gets raped by a horse

I hope you get raped by twenty niggers just like my girlfriend you cum swilling netorare

kill

Attached: f1.jpg (1094x1400, 576K)

yourself

Attached: f2.png (1654x1654, 1.9M)

footfag

Attached: f3.jpg (1230x1544, 311K)

cuck

Attached: f44.png (1000x707, 711K)

poofta

Attached: f5.jpg (1276x1891, 896K)

You okay

I hope you get stomped to death by cum covered feet you absolute faggot foot nigger

*checks clock*
Yep its Aussie time.

Good ol Oceanic banter

I hope you get a cum covered foot shoved down your throat and you choke to death while your gf fucks black men you absolute faggot

I hope you get a cum covered foot shoved up your ass and out your throat and you choke and shit yourself to death while you get fucked and castrated by black niggers you absolute cock stuffed faggot

Bad thread is bad

I hope you get your balls removed and preserved in a jar so you can see your loss of manhood, not that there's much a cuck has left to loose. Then your can fuck niggers in front of you while you clean the semen up. Die, you're pathetic.

Attached: 66806345_p0.jpg (1000x1399, 1.04M)

Id open that jar and force you to drink my balls and then id spit nigger cum in your eyes and blind you while also giving you hiv

Keep your dirty pozzed up body away from me, and go clean out your girlfriend's snatch, cuck. Maybe there'll be some stranger's cum in there.

Attached: 1526479637272.jpg (827x1169, 551K)

No

Attached: 1501603007560.jpg (720x553, 55K)

I know you want a piece of this pozzed up cuck
cum on take a bite

Hahaha that aint gonna work on me cuckboi, go take a dick you faggot
Keep your HIV to yourself and your slut girlfriend

Attached: 1525633017402.png (752x720, 1023K)

I'm getting bored of shitposting. Mods please delete this thread.

Knew I'd hold out, one more fuck you for good measure

Attached: D1.png (538x701, 287K)

retarded faggotking

what a pathetically shit thread

Ravioli Ravioli sauce me this garbage loli.

No, that's immoral and wrong.