S-A-T-U-R-N

6th planet from the sun

Has a giant fuggin hexagon on top.

Checks out. Saturn worshippers are the bad guys what I want to know is what is the opposite of Saturn worship? Is there a cosmic anti-saturn? Maybe Jupiter or something? I know I'm babbling just asking for information.

Attached: 1515222642418.jpg (648x599, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thunderbolts.info/wp/2018/04/30/birkeland-currents-and-our-electric-solar-system-space-news/
mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008/10/saturnian-symbolism-in-salt-lake-temple.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=tbruPR3o0Zc
youtu.be/-K_GBBspZjs?t=59m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=n_c9A9Auf0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

Attached: 1516004508865.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

The hexagon on Saturn is created by electric forces.Its nothing magical or supernatural.

Attached: hexagon.jpg (600x227, 41K)

But whats causing the electric forces

>Americans

Birkeland currents
thunderbolts.info/wp/2018/04/30/birkeland-currents-and-our-electric-solar-system-space-news/

Attached: Birkeland-anode-globe-fig259.jpg (769x600, 42K)

Thought this was a titty as I was scrolling

Attached: IMG_8394.jpg (743x709, 65K)

David Icke has explained what's up with Saturn, shit goes deep. Jews, reptilians, simulated reality...

He's wrong about Saturn.

The opposite is sun worship, also known as Jesus.

"On Earth, as it is in Heaven."
We live in a fractal existence so everything interraltes and reflects everything else on every level. The astrological merely reflects the spiritual. Sun worship is idolatry and a dumbed down, carnal, misdirected form of worship used to distract from the only viable worship, which is the worship of the creator. Jesus, God, the father, the trinity, the holy spirit.

Satan

God is the creator, alpha and omega, up and down, cold and hot, covalent bounds and electronegativity

Jupiter is the anti-saturn.

The Sun.

study em for any purpose and you'll eventually put a jfm down to paper

This. Hexagons and pentagons are naturally occurring shapes all over the universe, from crystalline formations to electromagnetic currents

>Has a giant fuggin hexagon on top.
Judenstern

and what causes that?

Some say Saturn used to be a sun.

Attached: saturn.jpg (1000x650, 62K)

Saturn was once the sun of our solar system, hence the ancient Saturn worship, the giant serving as our current sun is a newcomer to our solar system, so it is self-evident, that the opposite of Saturn, the old star is Sol, our new, current star.

nop

Attached: Jupiter.jpg (700x379, 149K)

Rotation, i think

here is joke i just made lol: why there aren't any jews in saturn? because it's a gas planet.

that's not how you spell Juden, or satan

This is nu-Jow Forums. The answer to everything is to larp about belief in supernatural battles between good and evil.

And you're above all this little speech, fully englighted and aware on what's going on.
What is the name of your gospel, my gentleman ?

As far as we know

Attached: giphy.gif (480x200, 968K)

Its called not being a spastic /x/ teenage larper and having a genuine interest in politics.
If you have no respect for the rules of the board the board will die. You have a board for mystical mumber jumbo. I understand that the memes are completely played out there and you are tired of reposts but you will end up ruining here too.

>underappreciated bulgarian humor

>anti Saturn
That would be the sun from an occult perspective.

what he said you teenage spastic

Mormons worship Saturn. It's on their Salt Lake City Temple as the highest kingdom, the Gods above God.

Romans worshiped Jupiter and they say it protects earth by taking all the asteroid hits.

Attached: 1517763318413.png (1920x1131, 3.74M)

It has been said that ayy lmaos are actually maintaining the rings of Saturn with their space ships. Something about how the rings amplify the negative energy of Saturn through the solar system. It's partly why the Jews have been such a thorn in our side these past few thousand years.....

Attached: 1527917672383.jpg (425x346, 13K)

Attached: South Elevation 3.jpg (531x333, 64K)

>Its called not being a spastic /x/ teenage larper and having a genuine interest in politics.
on a thread about the hexagon on fucking saturn, yeah, you're in the wrong thread pasta nigger

it did.
pretty sure the ancient sumerian people worshipped what we know now as the sun and the acient khazarians worshipped the saturn sun

Attached: Earth Stones.jpg (320x216, 42K)

Attached: wgg.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

Attached: 350px-Salt_Lake_Temple_Symbols.png (350x331, 129K)

are you fucking retarded?

That´s ovbiously CGI.

Space is a HOAX and ((they)) mock us and worship Saturn (Satan)

Attached: 1527627485037.webm (1020x550, 633K)

sorry, I meant potato nigger

Yes. The horn torus. It's no coincidence that people on LSD and DMT gravitate towards it. Home of the Phi/Golden Ratio (think of the middle of sunflowers, of sea shells, and galaxies)

>this summons Bodhi Mantra

Attached: tumblr_owzci5AmrJ1t0iytuo1_1280.gif (605x378, 1.47M)

Secret telescopes and solar system orbits. That's what it was always about. The hexagon was rediscovered with the Hubble but it can be seen with a simple backyard telescope. There was at least one secret telescope thousands of years ago that could not only see Saturn's hexagon but more importantly it's rings. For thousands of years this knowledge of the solar system was kept secret. That's what is realy worshipped. Saturn just represents the secrets.

I have 5-10 years double bagged , stored in another bag and hidden in my basement

Dont worry. I reported the thread and if its not taken down you can be sure that Jow Forums is now another containment board for garabage posting. You being the garbage.

Attached: Thumb.jpg (750x750, 88K)

Saturn ruled earth. Joseph Smith got this right.

mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008/10/saturnian-symbolism-in-salt-lake-temple.html?m=1

I really don't know what to make of Icke. He says some reasonable and sensible things, but then some of it gets super spacey. Maybe I still have more to learn but I've had a hard time verifying some of his info and haven't seen some of his claims come up anywhere else. Usually names/events/groups/etc reoccur.

this is an amazing image. here's a nice video which illustrates the same concept.
youtube.com/watch?v=tbruPR3o0Zc

>being this new here

politicians are practicing saturnists so this is absolutely on topic

Hypnotized by dat ass

Nice to meet someone on the same wavelength. Where are you?

Attached: 256px-Monad.svg.png (256x256, 9K)

im in brisbane

oh wow i was looling for this exact things , thx collective mind

4051 here

The universe is not a closed system.Nothing is a closed system.

Reptilians is a code-word for jews.

The basic properties of electromagnetism

>positive
>negative

The universe is infinitely motioning between the pull of these forces. They drives everything

>Jow Forums is now another containment board for garabage posting
boy oh boy do I have news for you

oh shit, i used to live in enoggera. im at indooroopilly now.

The true creator transcends duality, it is oneness

It's a normal thermal pattern, idiots

Attached: 8789.jpg (1440x960, 927K)

>The universe is infinitely motioning between the pull of these forces.
The Strong Force says otherwise, you poseur

its the opposite , the real ((( rulers ))) of this world are not human

That´s an organic shape.

Probably some kind of plant fossil.

No way thats a lava formation.

Attached: 1527366905364.webm (640x640, 577K)

Don't forget honeybees. Bees a cute

Worship zeus,its the final redpill

Jesus Christ can we please contain the tinfoil to /x/? There is a whole board specifically for this shit.

that's possible. i can't pretend to be an expert on the geometry of space time but i've always been inclined to assume the universe operates on positive curvature rather than negative curvature or a flat plane.
could you explain why the universe is open in your opinion?

Saturn is not dense enough to be a dead star. Plus, it's made of ammonia, not helium or hydrogen.

fugg, we're doomed

Attached: 51GjZxpgyTL._SX342_.jpg (342x341, 25K)

But muh tinfoil theory boop de doop space is a lie

>organic
No. That is basalt, an igneous rock. Geologists have literally watched the formation of these cracks as it's cooled, basaltic flows happen all the time. Case in point, Hawaii.

Because something does not comes from nothing.
Stars are stars only because they are in the pinch of the interstellar birkeland current.
Its is a lightbulb essentially.
youtu.be/-K_GBBspZjs?t=59m34s

>Because something does not comes from nothing.
>nothing
>implying

Low IQ faggots.
I've been doing this in my coffee for 20 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=n_c9A9Auf0A

You know Geologist learn that in the education system?

Do you think actual geologist are studying that phenomena by themselves?

There´s where the HOAX resides.

Science is about testing, not reading.

Just look into it, you´ll be amazed, and in the worst case you´d see another point of view about it.

Ancient forms of live could have been gigantic and left those fossiles.

Attached: 1527437099772.jpg (1125x1374, 409K)

Yes and no. The creator is masculine in nature and principle because in order for him to exist consistently and manifest the things he needs to in order to consistently rule reality he needs to be primarily masculine as the concept of order is a masculine principle. Jesus is the merger of masculine and feminine to some degree, he re-integrates many feminine principles into the masculine (those feminine principles still being secondary to the primary masculine), rebalancing the equation, and this is why there's a trinity. The father (masculine orderly forceful spiritual force of severity), the son (the masculine + feminine) and the holy spirit (the feminine, supportive spiritual force of mercy). This is why there is no way to the father but through christ. Because he is the transcendence of duality, the perfect merger of both pillars. So in a sense yes, he is oneness, but it's far more complicated than how you put it across and is complementary not contradictory.

I’ve read that claim before, but it doesn’t really make sense. I know all about (((them))), and the reptilians don’t really fit; they’re beyond the Jews.

Saturn = Satan = 666
Satan = Satyr = Worship of material world pleasures (e.g. sex)
6 = six = sex

5 = phi = fidelity
5 = five = live

the rabbit hole goes deeper than that. i'm just skimming the surface.

the number 6 is prominent in kike-owned entertainment:
Order 66 in star wars = order to backstab and kill the jedi
Thanos = villain in avengers capeshit
Thanos is from Titan (in that universe)
Titan = 6th moon of Saturn (in our universe)
Saturn = 6th planet in our solar system

the kikes love the number 6.

6 million died in the holocaust. not 5 million, not 5.5 million, not 7 or 8 million. specifically 6 million.

ISRAEL = 6 letters
masonicfags speak of the 33rd degree
3+3 = 6
masons are basically christcucks who are closely aligned with jews for the common goal of total control. they have masonic temples in all major cities, sometimes multiple ones. look up how many masonic temples there are in LA alone. also note they are called temples, just like jews go to "temple". synagogue is also referred to as temple.

are you getting it now, goyboy? or have you already drunk too much fluoride to make these connections? i'm just getting warmed up.

Attached: eye.jpg (1100x735, 45K)

hahahahahhaahaahahahahahahaha

lava tubes my nigger

Attached: Skull Cave, Lava Beds National Monument, Siskiyou County, California.jpg (1600x1200, 257K)

>The opposite is sun worship, also known as Horus.
FTFY
*fuckin (((yahweh))) worshippin sandniggers*

Don't listen to Do you think an actual Spainiard is replying to you?
They're just BOTS perpetuating the shitpost

are you arguing for the solid state theory of the universe? if so, the big bang is pretty much the standard model for the origin of the universe. it explains like the expansion and the acceleration of said expansion of the universe.
if a star "dies" it doesn't become a gas giant. after the star uses all of its hydrogen, it begins to convert helium to create the fusion reaction which happens inside the core yet this runs out much faster due to how much energy it produces (this is why a star will reach the size of a red giant during this phase). it eventually achieves supernovae and the white dwarf is left, the remnants of the star's core. saturn is much too big to be a core of a dead star.

If the Greek spelling of Nero Caesar (Neron Kaisar) is transliterated into Hebrew (nrwn qsr), the numerical equivalent is 666

its pretty crazy how a torus looks like two asscheeks or two round tits.
pic related. do you see it.
obviously a torus seen from the side will look like two circles touching.
but that's basically also the shape of butts and tits from a specific angle.

Attached: Capture.png (888x156, 78K)

We live in a curved 3rd dimensional universe that loops back into itself creating a closed system and a finite universe.

seems like ass and tits are the meaning of life. ive got no problems with this

>Saturn worshippers are the bad guys
WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

Attached: 1528187655431.png (1182x734, 510K)

I´m from Spain faggot.

No seas retrasado tio. De verdad, hay cientificos refutando la version oficial de la ((ciencia)) en muchos campos.

La lava no se ha podido provar que haga esas formaciones exagonales en ningún tipo de experimento.

En cambio entre las formas vegetales es muy común esa estructura exagonal.

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 12.15.08 PM.png (1600x821, 681K)

Attached: perfect ass.jpg (359x500, 22K)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 233K)

>solid state
*steady state

if we had trees like the world trees from WoW, i'd be so happy.

Attached: wow_world_tree.jpg (480x403, 63K)

But electric forces are magical and supernatural, user.

Greek has its own numerical values for the alphabet (isopsephy) so why fudge it into Hebrew?

Attached: tree-stumps.jpg (600x615, 204K)