What exactly was the message behind This Is America anyway?

What exactly was the message behind This Is America anyway?

Attached: 1528200060929.jpg (800x600, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_TxAtoahLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America gets distracted by petty things instead of solving problems like niggers killing each other and oh btw racism and nasty cops init lad

Attached: dgpjkq.jpg (240x223, 13K)

Pseudo intellectual autism

donglover

>be america
>get shot

Black people kill other black people and whitey's fault

>Blacks are the main anti-black actors

double check the pic

DEAR GOD IS IT LOSS?

Fucking hell this is truly an emotional moment in this modern age

so funny a dead joke from 10 years ago that was run into the ground 8 years ago, truly the peak of comedy

There isn't one.
Some talentless hack made a song which was shit. Some (((Goldstein))) had invested a lot of money on that crap and wanted his return. He changed the lyrics a little and added executions to the music video. NOW it's controversial and gets attention. The talentless hack and the (((Goldstein))) get paid, black people believe it says something important but can't quite explain what. White guilt prevents criticism of this shit.

and that's a good thing

i am the black guy in this picture but white

this. Although I am usually pretty open about it. If there just so happens to be a discussion I tell them I didnt even watch it because it is just another thing to rile up the dumb niggers. Then tell them to retitle it "Black America"

Niggers like to shoot other niggers meanwhile everyone is too prooccupied with fake bullshit in the media to see the real fuckery in the outside world

The upcoming race war and the white genocide

Attached: images(25).jpg (735x417, 26K)

just keep it over there boys

If we go down I'm going to teach the emus how to use guns and you'll see what it's like

their military prowess has been greatly overstated

im at a loss for words

Just like with the time some famous singing nigger had a video clip in which he literally hanged a white child and everyone was like "oh no, the lyrics say it's just symbolic, he doesn't actually mean that.". It happened a while ago, I don't remember who it was because I don't keep up with the shitty American culture.

As if the average nigger had the intellectual ability to understand metaphor, and the metaphor wasn't just to distract the white public while telling blacks to literally kill whites.

Loss

> crying

THIS IS SEPTEMBER
youtube.com/watch?v=w_TxAtoahLs

Fuck you. Cops aren't bad.

I think he's saying that: that's what public/majority of black communities think it is.
I could be retarded and just misread the fuck out of that though.
Either way, based America for protecting the Law-Bringers

Attached: vr6xf7udm0ly.jpg (430x533, 21K)

Fuck black people.

LOSS

lol

jesus christ

Implying that's a bad thing?

t. nigger

Fuck off wog

no

billboard bait