Anyone else here hate whites?

Anyone else here hate whites?

>pedophile
>30 years in prison
>black person has a friend kill someone while they are there without being involved in any way
>55-99 YEARS IN PRISON

Attached: 160054C5-9569-431D-BC94-3C5BE56F7406.png (645x773, 9K)

They'll become extinct within several decades so do your part by impregnating as many white girls as you can.

Attached: a877f2124e025c83ab1819d9e0d255d5.jpg (1080x1349, 171K)

Molestation is objectively a lesser crime than murder. One you can recover from, the other you can't.

I never understood ultra-long prison sentences in general. 20 fucking years??? 30???

That's like half your goddamn life, how bout fucking 3? Plenty of time for even the worst criminals to reform, rehabilitate, and become ready to reintegrate themselves into society.

>has a friend
>without being involved in any way
This is your brain on negro

>They'll become extinct within several decades so do your part by impregnating as many black girls as you can.

>Plenty of time for even the worst criminals to reform, rehabilitate, and become ready to reintegrate themselves into society.
Rofl as if you can change genetic influenced behavior in as little as 3 years

Attached: CtdmC5XUkAAi43A.jpg_large.jpg (1024x961, 62K)

that would just end up creating a disgusting, dumb race of mutt "people"
europe for whites
africa for niggers

But witnessing a murder but not reporting it should not be the same as murder. If its not your problem than its not your problem

Doesn't work that way, dumbass. White genes are recessive.

Attached: 1565561637181.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

I hate everyone. But white people are so fake and weird, lol, most are so cut off from their personality, instead they have this conceited NPC normie thing going on. The ones that actually aren't like that are usually white trash who smoke meth and have tacky tattoos.

Would rather have race of mutt people and whites extinct ;)

>White genes are recessive.
sure they are

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Prison is meant to torture you not rehab you.
Is that why you kangz have higher pitched voices than pure blacks? A consistent lighter shade of brown than pure blacks. A much higher IQ than pure blacks? More muscularity than pure blacks?

God niggers are so fucking stupid.

>europe for whites
Europe for eveyone, and it will no longer be "your" land.

Attached: muslims_praying_new_york_city_ap_img.jpg (1440x907, 126K)

>mixes up kikes with whites

Here's your problem

Nope. The white amd black skin will blend into some shitskin. The shitskin women will suck white cock (like they always do) and creating more whites/meds

>has a friend murder
There's your involvement. Same as paying a hitman to kill your wife. This means the person that ordered the hit is also liable, but that's how it is.

That's just the latent mutant ginger genes taking hold. Honestly I'd rather be mixed than ginger, but a ginger nigger is just the worst.

Never mind i misunderstood.

that only happens after a black beast uses their brute strength against them, usually at a young age and by a much older black(you'll often see grown men going after children physically or mentally), traumatizing them
>latent mutant ginger genes taking hold.
genes everyone will eventually have if not already

She looks more nigger than white. Cope more.
>Abloo bloo bloo bloo I am so ignorant of how genetics work durrr
It is so cute when low IQ Jow Forumsniggers think their genes are just as dominant as nigger genes, when at the same time they're paranoid of getting outbreed LOL so desperate to LARP their Blacked.com fantasies in real life.

Attached: laugh.gif (331x197, 1.65M)

>The white amd black skin will blend into some shitskin. The shitskin women will suck white cock (like they always do) and creating more whites/meds
Yeah? Then how how come the number of white population keeps declining every decade? LMFAO you retards have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: cope.gif (220x123, 458K)

nigga do you think we coulda rehabilitated Bundy or Gacy?

No

I do hold prejudice towards assholes though

>She looks more nigger than white.
no she doesn't