((THEIR)) PLAN: revealed by an insider

Firstly, my credentials. I work in the fields of PR/marketting/research/consumer influence for a large multinational whose stakeholders are completely built up of the top of the top of our economy. There is only one woman on the board of shareholders.

I will post proof of my credentials when I get to work, because there will be no link between the thread creator and the person who works for them.

Also, the company I work for has been around for a lot longer than our rivals and offshoots, so I am more qualified than others currently working in this field as I have been working in it during the conception of our current predicament.

Now for the good stuff: I'll type it in the next post and keep it nice and concise so you don't need to wait.

Attached: zombie.jpg (440x500, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumped

well?

Attached: 1481074674167.png (588x2052, 941K)

Attached: 1522249467119.jpg (959x768, 141K)

I know this one! Their plan is to make money.

>174126838
B8 & fuck off
>first I offer you proof; words I typed
What a well seasoned thread this will turn out to be

Faggot

I wanna sniff Brat ass

Attached: 365E778A-985E-48FA-8616-B203CAE4804B.gif (480x270, 885K)

inb4
>ItsTotallyNotIsraelGoy.shillpeg

Attached: 1508528784868.jpg (811x808, 151K)

This is the only thing you should be concerned about.. it is connected to pizzagate, QFagFraudnon and the Elite......
It is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
>when it is fully in place we will not have any recourse
It will be too late...
>the elite worship demons and satan
>Elon musk says we are summoning the demons with AI
>CERN mass sacrifice to Shiva
>the elite are worshiping technology
>AI will be their saving grace and god

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

We must stop THEM before it's too late>Weinstein singing like a canary
>ties to Clintons and Epstein
>ties to NXIVM and occult
>connected to Satanism and child sacrifice

All roads lead to Harvey and Hollywood
>Hollywood is the epicenter of it all
Bring down THEM in Hollywood BRING DOWN the entire system

It all stems from Hollywood
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4

Defeat Satan before his birth into the A.I

Attached: 1527496984854m.jpg (1024x552, 110K)

you and me both my leafy friend

Attached: 1527022342085.jpg (474x266, 20K)

Fake and gay.

Your discord buddies having troubles finding your LARP thread?
>I will post proof of my credentials when I get to work, because there will be no link between the thread creator and the person who works for them.
aww it's retarded

what time will you be at work? we don’t have all fucking day, faggot

Cemex pizza ovens

Attached: IMG_7429.jpg (540x960, 157K)

So what was their plan?

It was to finish what we've been trying to do since the 60s and before then the anti-ww2 movement and before then the 1920s.

Mind control.

We accomplish it by infiltrating and taking control of groups. Herd mentality is a very powerful influencer. I mean look at the power of memes and the ways which participants in online communities converge with regards to personality and behaviour. We are mostly concerned with shaping the "consumer-drive" of participants.

As you may have guessed, Jow Forums is one of these places we have targetted and infiltrated succesfuly. Right now a Jow Forums's content is interfaced by a majority of shills or bots. meaning thread creation+reply count is in favor of corporate interest.

We also target twitter, youtube, facebook, etc. But I do believe a majority is still genuine people.

More to follow

bring it

Attached: 1526294545626.png (530x530, 190K)

Attached: A620C77B-4EA7-4A3E-84BB-6C92B61BCD83.jpg (843x720, 91K)

The milk toast of pretend world domination..

Attached: 1526233393760.jpg (588x814, 111K)

No shit dude. Tell us something we don’t know.

Sexy Silent Hill nurse you got there

Every single Catalonia meme flag is a fucking lefty kike shill. Every fucking one. kys

Yawn. great insights bro
Right now a Jow Forums's content is interfaced by a majority of shills or bots. meaning thread creation+reply count is in favor of corporate interest.
no way..

Now what have we accomplished on Jow Forums?

A complete upheaval of the political and psychological order.

You may have noticed you find things less enjoyable or funny as before. Compared to when you used to browse this site - things would make you happy and laugh and FEEL things.

I won't go into more detail on that, except to describe it as a black-pill which has the effect of making an individual effectively blue-pilled, despite previously being red-pilled and still possessing knowledge of the more occult truths that influence our society today.

More to follow

Attached: fracturepoints.jpg (1280x960, 100K)

this post best post

NO INSIDER WITH ANYTHING INTERESTING TO SAY WOULD EVER POST ON Jow Forums

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD TAKE ANYTHING POSTED HERE AS FACT

I find things increasingly funny.
Because I'm insane too.

Ya'll have no been that effective. All it has done is harden my beliefs and make me laugh harder at the pathetic attempts to influence.

Attached: 50 - FKmk4W2.jpg (121x125, 4K)

If there was an actual leak of a real thing on here the person doing the leak would get mopped up pretty damn quick I'm sure.

WOW

You are telling me that the plan of the kikes/kike shills who have been brutally battling for control is to have...

power?

DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

If you think at the top of the pyramid anyone is about money, your are a literal retard.

They ARE the money.

>You may have noticed you find things less enjoyable or funny as before
Wrong, objectively wrong. My enjoyment of Jow Forums has only increased during the past decade of use. Even now with what many call a general decline in overall quality I am having a blast.
Also nice recycled slide. It has been passed around before on this very site. Let me give you a suggestion. Next time you want to LARP type out your story beforehand.

Attached: 1515119185349.png (410x452, 176K)

We have been moving people further to closed-mindedness and authoritarian ideals. While you may remember Jow Forums being libertarian or anarchist by majority the probability of insurrections resulting from Jow Forums has now been, literally, completely obliterated.

Yes, Jow Forums used to cause trouble online and stir things up and drop truth bombs. Now it does the opposite to the point where repetition of sponsors desired messages effectively account for the entire influence that Jow Forums has over the internet now.

Jow Forums literally became the internet hate machine it joked about. We measure that user's mood and subjective feelings of happiness changes as a result of interfacing with Jow Forums to be almost completely gone

more to follow

Attached: gchqcont.gif (700x495, 53K)

look at this no brain monkey nigger

God i wish a secret organization would kidnap me and become illuminati slave

Using pictures of previous threads regarding this subject and long surface explanations

Either give us a tl;dr with proof or get the fuck out

This was an interesting thread until OP actually started posting in it.

This.

Attached: newsa 1638.jpg (1642x1493, 530K)

posting in a LARP thread

>thinking that Jow Forums dislikes freedom and self determination because Hitler memes
>ignoring that Hitler meme is popular because kikes and shills suck so much that literally every huwhite male wants all kikes and shills to die

Attached: 411.png (998x1134, 197K)

Post cleavage

Attached: 1524427007961.jpg (1730x2670, 1.56M)

So the point of the memeflag's LARP is to shill the idea that all our ideas are astroturfed and implicitly promote the idea that the ideal to which we should return is this mythical ideal-era Jow Forums of anarchic libertarianism i.e. "stop caring about politics goy"

Finally, before I go to work and post my proof.

Reject racism, statism, authoritarianism, hierarchy, patriarchy, and capitalism.

Explore alternatives, and foster love for yourself and fellow inhabitants on this planet.

I can't give any concrete information to you without risking ruining my life due to NDA's I have signed. but what I have told you would make me lose my job regardless.

It may seem like things you already know or have heard. But considering the fact that Jow Forums's genuine users still tend to express healthy levels of skepticism, they do still remain to be extremely xenophobic and authoritarian compared to the rest of the population as a whole.

TLDR: Jow Forums used to be the holy grail of the internets, now it has been completely overrun, its users are generally less content with life, and its influence on the rest of the internet is now for all intents and purposes 100% that of promoting hate, xenophobia, racism, and right-wing political ideals.

Attached: Trump_Bibi.jpg (880x580, 96K)

>unsourced larping proves (((da joos))) behind it all

Anarchism isn't stopping caring about politics. Anarchism is a rejection of the meme politics we have forced on us, the lack of choice. Anarchism is essentially simply rejecting a need for a State.

We can organise ourselves without a central government with authority to commit violence against us if we do not obey

>Reject racism, statism, authoritarianism, hierarchy, patriarchy, and capitalism.
lol fuck off hippy

How did you get into your field? I am interested in going into PR for a career any tips or advice you can share

Reject capitalism and racism.

I see. Refugees welcome.

Lol anarchism isnt not caring about politics. Anarchism is understanding that while we have a central government or state that commits violence to its subjects who do not obey, there can be no freedom.

It promotes decentralization and horizontal power strutures instead of vertical ones (ie the pyramid)

>reject hierarchy
Nope

Attached: evola.jpg (1200x1600, 377K)

terrible LARP lefty/pol/. 0/10

Study PR at university, marketing wont do you any favors. PR is the way to go. I got my job through a privileged friend I met at college.

Well fuck the other shills i think you're legit op

And indeed, almost every single thread now is some kind of divide and conquer, been noticing it for months

You realize that changing your memeflag doesn't change your ID, right?

>reverse psychology to make huwhite males think that they are being tricked into hating kikes and shills

Well, if that is the case (which it isn't), you have succesfully tricked me into hating you, kike/kike shill. Shit, you, the ChOsEn OnEs, have really made me want to genocide all kikes and shills. How clever of you, you kikes and shills.

Attached: jew 91 (5).jpg (536x640, 75K)

I am on nofap, god dammit. Stop giving me a boner

You can be racist and want immigration. In fact our political leaders tend to be both racist and in favour of immigration, it creates a labour surpluss and drives wages down.

An alternative to capitalism would not encourage immigration, in fact.

Also, you can be free from racism damaging your mind and spirit, and also be against immigration. being against immigration doesn't necessarily make you a racist

I think I found a someone who probably isnt a shill. Not many others in this thread I see... :(((

>do what the jews want

Yes I do. I am using other memefags to express my ideals, minus the gay one which was simply a joke.

reminder to myself that anarcho-capitalism is next to anarchism and anarchism cant exist in harmony with capitalism due to capitalism

I say you are not a kike shill, but an actual kike, because your semantic emotional, subjective manipulation is decent, in my subjective opinion.

>confusing racism with hatred
>confusing the love of your own race and love of the diversity in the world with hating rapefugees

you're literally a faggot, faggot

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

What kind of education do you have?

However i disagree on your stance on capitalism, coorporatism is what is screwing up the world, its big multinational shareholders and their influence that are raping the capitalism system, huge outside lobby that dont pay taxes and want open borders and a world government because theyre globalist sacks of shit

>Reject racism, statism, authoritarianism, hierarchy, patriarchy, and capitalism.
Well what else is there then?
nb4 some hippy BS.

Attached: newsa 1375.jpg (344x336, 24K)

The irony is that the one time it did happen, the intel dump was called fake and gay.

But, yeah, I lost all faith in this board for info dumps after seeing what happened with the Lorenzen stuff. That was getting shilled with slide threads like crazy (probably the one and only time I've ever believed that slide threads were occurring), social-media posts were vanishing across multiple platforms, and yet Jow Forums did nothing.

Be a good global slave?
Nah, I'll pass.

Yes yes. And open borders, become a tranny, israel greatest ally etc.
I saw quite a few LARPs, but it really a bad one.
>we influence Jow Forums to become something that harm us
Completly logic
>Jow Forums has lost its teeth
Yeah, right, with the number of users exploding and many operations are done. We used to raid children vidya and now we support conservatism everywhere. And its in "your" interest. Yeah....
Next time you LARP, write something that is at least a little plausible.

The only thing that frightens the elite is the return of values and the sense of duty and virtue. Fascism.
And its not about hating the system, its about loving our people and our civilization and try to prevent corporates and minorities from destroying them.

I do think racism is shilled to promote division, but I think the way that happens is that the Establishment intentionally makes their pro-diversity rhetoric condescending and belittling, in order to engender a roughly 50/50 split in the population and thus keep everyone invested in the Red vs. Blue meme game of politics. OWS frightened the elite so they started shilling extremely hard for the current situation where a bunch of insufferable smug bourgeois cunts lecture people about "white privilege" and "stupid racist threatened by change Blumpftards" which takes a kernel of truth about inequality and wraps it in the most deliberately unpalatable presentation possible.

wrong.
gassing all kikes is the solution.
you will be at the front of the line on the day of the rope.

>The irony is that the one time it did happen, the intel dump was called fake and gay.

Here's the link:

ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Jow Forums-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

4/pol/ boomers prefer their moronic larpers.

>literal pilpul
Pathetic.

>reject capitalism
well now I know you're full of crap

It's a great industry to be in but very competitive, I've had good years and bad years currently riding a sensational wave with a six figure job, bonus, health, remote working and proper blue chip clients.

Get freelancing. I promise that you can build up your own brand as an agent/promoter/publisher via pranks - I ran meme pages and did some large scale pranks that got media attention and I'm now in the "guerrilla PR" space. My boss talks about and uses Jow Forums often within the business and kinda charismatic normies but clearly a very strange guy but he hires people like us so he must be down with the cause.

Hence why I am here right now during work hours looking for various things to pitch as ideas or exploit.

Gay nigger shit

arnold kid is set with free fitness life package.
kennedy son is nantucket trash

>You may have noticed you find things less enjoyable or funny as before.
Things have become increasingly more fun for me reaching a peak the moment Trump was elected at which point this peak turned into a never-ending plateau of unending laughter and happiness, whatever you guys are doing isn't working at all, at least on me.

Attached: 1489508042552.jpg (800x600, 310K)

>Jow Forums is one of these places we have targetted and infiltrated succesfuly
>successfully
kek..

Attached: 1506616912787.gif (250x195, 801K)

Its not so much that Jow Forums has lost its teeth as the anons who used to do that kibd of thing either jumped ship long ago or so diluted by newfags who dont bother trying to learn to do anything but shitpost. FFS, if you are going to post here you should know how to do a bit of research and a basic dox, though phoneposters aren't helping either. Newfags need to lurk and cobtribute to the autism.

0/10 trolling by a smelly antifa squatting in some basement. I hope you get your independence and self destruct with your idiocy you multicult nigger dick sucking commie faggot kikes

Attached: 1513888715619.png (800x800, 464K)

i see what you posted, where'd you get it?

>muh proof
Of what you're faggot badge at sharia blue?

Nice LARP

keep posting images OP

lol I just extended my racism license for another five years, catch aids and die nigger

>Now what have we accomplished on Jow Forums?A complete upheaval of the political and psychological order.
Which is a good thing. We have turned the pockets of a lot of faggots inside out

We created waves on the market, we'll continue to do so until the taint of political correctness is not just gone, but dead forever. Do.. you.. under..stand..?

>You may have noticed you find things less enjoyable or funny as before
Besides that being a side effect if getting older. This place has always done that.

OP, tell me about yourself without telling us too much, more along what kind of person you are. clealry you know the risks, becuase you mentioned NDAs . use a VPN and keep feeding us intel, we are the good guys too. intelweenie

Milquetoast

When you step on us we bite, when you step on all of us your company dies by our venom.

Too bad you outsourced or invested in outsourced companies user, but you know its about time to grow the fuck up.
I can tell you this much the punishment.
it hasnt even started. ;)
We'll run all you traitor organisations into the ground, one by fucking one and it will be a treat.
So that new companies can take your place and rightfully grow by local labor.

And if you don't like it then too fucking bad user.

Attached: 1504694479682.jpg (864x1152, 155K)

based

>u may have noticed you find things less enjoyable or funny as before. Compared to when you used to browse this site

This LARP post isn’t helping

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

They have infiltrated us though, the jews are masters of knowing which questions only have one answer. They then post shit that will go in one uniform direction but look two-sided

Aaaaand...

Op didn't deliver.
Sage

>Explore alternatives, and foster love for yourself and fellow inhabitants on this planet.
LMFAO where do you think you fucking are?

I don't normally report espionage and take screenshots of classified secrets being leaked by traitors, but when I do I prefer the FBI.

You done goofed son

Attached: Case#2626363480-hmn.jpg (556x261, 24K)

I swear. LARPERs always use the same story.

OP this will be your anus soon, congrats.

Attached: 1527296503899.jpg (400x236, 56K)

Fuck off. The preservation of liberty costs a little authority. Jow Forums is so open for anyone to anonymously post that it will almost inevitably undo itself. Same as any democracy. Branch-offs eventually branch off again.