Popping cherries

So user. Tell me about the last time you've taken a woman's virginity. Last time I did was from a Dutch girl. I was 25 she was 18. Met her at a bar in Europe. She had red hair and was petite. Small but perky boobs and unshaven vagina. Started out by eating her out. Was well maintained. Then did her missionary. She was tight and I can quick. Knew she wasn't satisfied. So I waited a few minutes and we did it again. Had her go on top but she wa safe conscious. So I bent her over and did her doggy. She was meaning hard. Came again. Waited another 20 minutes and did her one last time. We did it for hours. Had her legs over my shoulders in missionary. Tore her up for her first time. Was bloody but not disgustingly bloody. Great time. Walked her home and never heard from here again.

Attached: IMG_5638.jpg (750x706, 115K)

As soon as she touched my penis I came and started farting.

>implying that people on bant have sex

if this doesn't happen to you during """sex""" you're gay daysoo

Jow Forums scientifically has more virgins than r9k

Buncha nerds

The only persons virginity you should take is your wife's

Based baby killer

Fuck off I voted no for the abortion

based

Also divorce shouldn't be allowed or at least remarriage shouldn't be

depends why they divorced
if the guy is a drunken piece of piss then it's fine
divorce for cheating is okay

That's why I said or at least remarriage shouldn't be allowed

Fair enough

Attached: 1517076708064.jpg (960x520, 41K)

lmao@christcucks

>tips

Attached: 1501358072956.png (320x263, 117K)

Don't you have a mart to shart in

i know this is bait but i miss my ex.

she managed to wait it out for me and I was a man slut and gave it up twice before taking hers :'(

what is ireland like, i'm le 56% Irish and i was debating taking up your law of return since i have off the boat grandparents from Ireland

>fucks a rando
>cums inside, because abortions are legal
>go home to my second wife
>shits in mart
Get on my level, seamus.

I noticed that people are helpful and polite here. Dublin has a decent public transport. Taxes are included in the prices in shops. Rent is high in Dublin. Can't think of anything else from the top of my head.
>marry someone
>take her virginity after marriage
>have at least one son and one daughter

would i be welcome outside of Dublin? if i wanted to get a cheap apartment for half a year to a year somewhere would it be possible with low skilled work?

Yeah you will. Everyone is fairly helpful anywhere you go. Apartments cost around €1,500 a month

>1500 a month
wtf is the average salary for a low skilled worker i can't afford that here

Has nothing to do with christianity you degenerate mutt.

Attached: 1527068683478.jpg (788x1055, 197K)

story time bant
>be me
>18 and in community college
>dating 18 year old high school senior. cute but incredibly dumb, relationship lasted a year
>get dumped after prom because she wanted to boost her confidence with some other guy
>whatever.jpg
>fastfoward 1.5 years
>move to city and move to main campus
>ex's friend in the same dorm eventually we start hanging out
>one day ex comes to dorm to visit friends, meet up again
>she's in town for a couple of days so we hangout
>go to club together. dance and get hot and sweaty
>go back to dorm, things getting nasty
>"I'm still a virgin, go gentle" she says
>yeah,no.mp3
>start making my moves, kissing her from her neck down before reaching the nether regions
>take panties off
>it's a fuckin amazon forest down there, like tree canopies and howler monkeys in this bitch. think scary movie 1
>can't quit now, decide to close eyes and eat her out
>she moans
>stillgotit.mp4
>feel something strange, something hard, that's strange
>open eyes
>find shit particles in her pubes
>gags but trys to play it cool
>penis.exe has stopped working
>sudo apt-override
>failed
>decide to use my hand as a makeshift cock ring, maybe the sensation of ax wound will stimulate
>dick half flacid, inserted anyway
>without aid of handcockring dick kept getting soft
>blood on bed sheets
>tfw you devirginated a chick with a half flacid dick
>tfw you literally ate shit.

Nevermind it's around €1000. Minimum wage is €9.75

That was like the second apartment I've seen. I'll search for more now

I popped cherries from the time I was 13 until my last one at 21. It's not really all that great as you have to teach the bitch literally everything.
Much more satisfying getting with sluts that know they love dick and how they love it.
My last one was my ex gf Michelle. 4'10" of loli greatness with 23 years of repression. She'd never been penetrated because she was afraid she was too smol. Our first time I was at my buddy Eunuch's house where she was staying. We made out on the couch like always when he left and usually we would stop when she got too excited. Tonight was different though she wanted the dick but since she was sleeping on the couch we had nowhere to bang.
We decided the best place would be in his bed. I've never seen a bigger bush in my entire life. When she got on top of me I was terrified that my cock was about to go into that razor wire she called pubes. Is there even a pussy in there? Getting it in was the hardest part. So much slobber on my rod just to get the tip in. Shit was tighter than anything I've ever felt. Halfway in and now I've got a problem. It's too tight I can't thrust. Oh fuck it kind of hurts I think she's cutting off circulation. I finally grab her by the hips and thrust it into her as deep as it will go. Bad idea. Her stomach bulged and blood went all over the bed. At this point I just wanted it to be fun so I pounded the fuck out of her with no regard for the crimson nightmare all over the bed.
When we were done we just left it. He was so pissed.
I'll never fuck another virgin again though. I'm sick of dealing with being a teacher to girls/boys that don't know what feels good to them let alone what would feel good on me.
Virgins like other virgins because of the adventure.
Sluts want other sluts for the experience.

Attached: tumblr_o8kxhe29c71vxp79ho1_1280.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

is she portuguese ?

So, Michelle was the last virgin you had. i thought you dating a lot more people after her.

how easy is it for a decent looking white american to get Irish pussy?
i wouldn't mind getting me a pure Irish redhead farm girl :^)

It should be pretty easy. I nearly got some so I think you should be alright

She was on her period, still had the tampon in and the fist thing she said when we were done was "I think my tampon's in my stomach"

Not my proudest lay

I did but I didn't fuck any virgins.

Attached: 72B.gif (500x281, 898K)

do girls swarm Americans over there like American girls over here swarm Eurofags?

i may not be one but you more and less do when it come too me. and even you know that even if i did not bleed when we had sex i was and more or less a virgin

Attached: touhou_kagerou_petting_eat_twitch.jpg (629x800, 80K)

Probably, don't really go out much.

Cool.