Does anybody else here when drinking alcohol starts spewing hatred against nigs & mudslimes?

Does anybody else here when drinking alcohol starts spewing hatred against nigs & mudslimes?

Has it ever become a problem in social situations?

Attached: 17.jpg (960x1320, 79K)

>drinking alcohol

what a fag

Attached: d7x4bql.jpg (965x1500, 195K)

nobody?

Yeah I basically go full 14/88 after about the 5th drink.

I just start spewing full stop.
I vomitted into a womans lap once, she wasnt amused

same here bro

Did once
Ended up in a shouting argument with some fit lefty bird I knew. Luckily for me one of my friends joined in on my side and took some of the heat off me.

>"THE EUROPEAN DRUG report was published this week finding that Estonia is the worst country in Europe for drug-induced deaths.

Ireland is third behind Norway and Estonia. While Ireland has just over 70 deaths per million of the population, Estonia with a population of just 1.2 million, has 191 per million."

Based Estonia says fuck off to alcohol but GOLLY GIMME SOME HEROIN

Attached: dude.gif (300x300, 1.96M)

When I drink I forget all that shit and just get really chill and happy, definitely a lot more sociable. People say I get funnier since I do lots of impressions and voices and stuff, which I don't really do when I'm sober since I get embarrassed pretty easily. My normie friends love it when I do a jewish Frankenstein's monster impression called Shekelstein.

No, I'm not a pussy who needs to be drunk to voice my political opinions. I'm also of high IQ, which means I don't drink very often and have liberal sensibilities

lol

I pretty much just start to try picking fights with everyone, I will say whatever I think triggers people. If you are fat, it's that. If you are not from the same tribe as me, I will start to mock your ways and dialect until you throw the first punch. I always want them throw the first punch, then it starts.....

I have no idea on how many times I have been arrested over this... I really do not....

What's lame though if I can't get any external ones, I will try to get even my closest friends and start to be really mean. So when I drink now... I usually do it at home and turns of all comm. It is really bad.

If I go to oslo, nobody will serve me there, because they are cunts that can't handle some fighting. I must admit it though, I have utilized this fucked up shit many times and went into greenland in oslo, basically just to start shit... If I show up on the pubs there they just call the police with once, I am not joking.

It is not funny to be a mean drunk. I once also thought I killed a guy too. He was from a tribe from the westlands we simply can't stand here, so I triggered him to hit me, he actually got me to the ground. then I jumped up and all it took was one hit. I knocked him cold, but he hit his head in the pavement. And they couldn't wake him. Our rules there are as long as he hits first, you are free. So they let me go before the cops came. I got a bit spooked as I lived by the pub and saw the ambulance. This was the uni pub on top of it. I was banned for half a year because I came back as I was panicking. He quit school after this. I was so ashamed. What happened was me and my potential gf cut it, because I had been a jackass the weekend before too, so she told me to fuck off. So I went home and it was on the way, he was just basically a punshing bag for me to let out my rage and he took the bait

The police too just let me go though, same rules applies to them there too. I """"didn't start it""" he """did"""

Jack Daniel's tastes like bananas

>be westlander
>come to study to be an engineer
>go out on the pub on the school to have a fun time and get to know people better
>stupid local shows up
>triggers you
>triggers to the level you have no option than to hit him
>there you got the message mister, it's over
>the son of a bitch gets up and knocks you lit senseless
>wake up at the hospital
>I don't want this anymore
>It's not a meme, my grand father was right
>these people are cancer
>I should have listended
>I quit and go home and go to the uni with my tribe instead
I didn't want this to him. I just wanted someone to take my rage out on, and I didn't even get it out. it was one hit. I just wanted to dance

Attached: 1509070592991.jpg (657x527, 36K)

Kinda the opposite for me. Really opinionated when sober and easy going when drunk

rofl yes. at work and shit too. i say it all with a smile and in a satirical tone. its great. surprised im not fired yet.

U mad bro? Bet you got a small prick.

>If you are not from the same tribe as me
what do you mean by tribe

>keto retards unable to comprehend alcohol is a carb

Attached: 1515300337763.jpg (675x271, 33K)

Yeah but I know how to do it in a somewhat convincing way and people generally agree with me unless they are actually a nig or mudslime.

why can't I simply drink and behave like normal people?
why do I get so violent each time?

It's not cool especially not in a professional matter, we got these things called julebord here, lit yule table. you are supposed to go there with the company you work for or are involved it and everone is supposed to drink a lot of aquavit... each time I always go
>no no no no no no
You try to say, please I don't want to be rude can you excuse me?
>why user lol!
I got a bit of a problem when I drink, I get kinda mean
>LOL! No you son of a bitch you have to come, there is nothing you can do which I haven't seen before
I am not so sure about that, please....

Seriously I get unwell several days before. And what happens? I try my self on all the womyn married or not, and I start to pick fights

Attached: 1524356534845.png (657x527, 31K)

Thats what happens when you are obsessed with bbc and muslim cock

actually when i drink i come here and bash all the white people and call them white trash.. you'll know my postings because I use 'white trash' at least 3-4 times in them, and I often even create a new thread called "who do we solve the white trash problem?". When I am sober I don't feel compelled to do this.

We just love fighting here user, it can't quite be applied to a civilized world. It is probably genetic

this lol

maybe drink less? or are you addicted?

F P B P
P
B
P B P F

the thing is once I start, it all goes down then boom. jekyl and hyde. People that know me get scared. They go
>But you are such a nice guy and smart and shit
>How does this happen? This is not you!
well duh
>We had to call the cops, we didn't know what to do

I'm having my teeth fixed after not going for 10 years. Terrified af, though, so I want to try laughing gas.
Will it make me reveal my power level?

Sounds like you just need to fight it all out when you're sober instead of holding it back. Then maybe you won't take it out on people when you're drunk when it starts leaking out.

dont know i never drink, the few times i smoked weed it made me very angry so i stopped.
maybe just dont drink

same

That's me without alcohol, homie
fuck jews
fuck israel
fuck muslims

Even when you go to a biker party, and they go nonono cut it out. They tried to get me to drink at first but I told them how it was.

When I go there now, they just say
>NO! GET THAT BOOZE AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT NOW FFS

I was dating one of the most prominent of their leaders at a point here, well their pres actually

Attached: 25b9c019189a1f283c4dabac5501fbdd7f2598ff09333394832bf20447f2e23b.jpg (700x472, 54K)

>implying I need alcohol for this

since when do biker gangs allow women?

*daugther off
KEK

I shouldn't write these things but it's ok now, he is an ex pres

. . . . . B . P
P . . . .P
B . P . F . P . B
. . . . . P . . . . P
. . .P . B

dunno if bait, but there is always women at their parties. Depening on the party it's either their womyn and in my case the guys daugther. Or they are not there at all and it's other kinds of women. I won't type it out for you. no they are good guys I have many friends there

good post

only around family, but only the wives scoff.

Drinking alcohol is degenerate only weak minded faggots drink

you have no idea how emberassing and problematic this is though. I lit can't drink with people. One beer and that's enough 5 minutes later I have drank 12

If you think huhu sounds cool or funny or shit, but it is not.

You wake up the next day, if you even remember then your head starts to spin.... fuck how did I even get here... fuck what did I really do last night? ... oh no my knuckles are bloody, my face kinda hurt... no..nonono.. I beat him up... this shame, and people get scared off you . the next day they think it is on still and you are going to do shit to them, so then you have to pref go to them and not just call, even how sick you are, to calm them down

Attached: 1515956774347.jpg (480x337, 91K)

I don't drink, but I said a lot of stuff when I was waking up from an operation and the drugs hadn't worn off. I apparently quoted mussolini but that was about it for me.

I just pick random fights when I have had enough wine.

Attached: 1347767167445.jpg (500x636, 273K)

Don't worry I've embarassed myself too, one time I was in germanistan because we were on a students' exchange (or whatever is called) and I got so drunk (first time drinker) I pulled out my penis and started pissing on my classmates and the german classmates.
They had to phisically put my penis in my pants, making me drink some water, clean the vomit off of my clothes and the bathroom (they even told me that some had to do it with their bare hands because they were panicking since we weren't obviously doing under the teachers' watch).
Finally the mother of the family I've been assigned, picked me up, put some new clothes on me and brought me to the hospital where I magically woke up the next day.
And that was only the second day we were there, I don't need to add that I was immediately sent home, got a disciplinary note and made the school cancel the next trip we were organizing since a couple of years before.

Now they too say "No, get that booze away from him!"

12yr old detected

Shit, id hang aroung with you and get into fights. If the only thing you get in Denmark for fighting is a night in jail its great

You lack respect for human life. Be violent against yourself fucking coward.
T. Kind bouncer who has to watch people get their lives ruined by literal morons.

But I guess you are somali, so I guess you read it wrong

the police here too are scared off me, and it's not a funny thing either

I have doxxed several of those who have arrested me ofc, mostly in unrealted matters. so then I get drunk and I call them on their personal homephone and the ones stupid enough to use kikebook, I used to write there. It was fake accounts but ofc I gave my name there.

and most of them didn't even do shit, last time was the jailor. He was nice to me and shit even and let me go smoke while I waited to go to interrigation. Still I went to the store, went down to the river drank, wen tback home then I started to fuck with him online. And he had even hid his name there. I felt so ashamed after this too and told him, he blocked me. But for them you know, given my history, they piss their pants and expect the worst
How I wish I was just joking right now, if only

Attached: 1512168357059.gif (305x320, 980K)

>hatred for Africa's children
what a fag

Muzzies I can understand, it's a religion, but personally I cannot hate blacc pepo

pussy

what else to expect from a statist swede

many of you have this disorder your self, but you are just a pussy

Checked

Attached: checklatest.jpg (598x600, 184K)

well that and maybe a concussion

Last night. My girl noticed I was stressed...and apparently thought it'd be a good idea to crush a Xanax in to my beer while I was mostly drinking whiskey.... She tried to put on a degenerate movie called Father Figures I told her not to rent. She figured out I have zero tolerance for Jews when I broke the flatscreen with a shoe like some kind of enraged Arab. I black out on Xanax. She told me this. I don't remember. We're still good except I had to scold her for low-key poisoning me.

Sort of... I go on a rant about the genocide of the white race at least 1 out of 5 times I'm drunk.
Then I wake up the next morning "fuuuug me"

Ok now its starting to be really hard to not think ur Larping

Depends on who I'm drinking with though.

whats wrong with hating?

Yeah i got drunk and got into a heated argument with a muslim in a normie forum. Well i said a few bad things (was shortly after the Breivik attack) and 3 days later 6 cops showed up at my house, took my PC, phone and every single electronical device with them...

Mommy was not proud and i had to pay a 2500€ fine (i was 17 at the time and made 300€ each month).

And they even kept my meme folder with a lot of classic memes...

Attached: 1528036640581.jpg (512x512, 34K)

drinking not larping I have drunk 6 half liters of tuborg this far, but no, forget it I am not sharing any doxes of police at all. You can never trigger me to do this. Why we did it had a purpose, which was not me getting drunk and abuse the ones who arrested me quite rightfully for being too drunk and a jackass. it's not how this works

you have to have some morals in this shit we do, which I got a problem with when I drink. In my eyes that was abuse

Who cares, as long as i dont have to go to the hospital its fine. Ive had too many swoles and some black eyes. Lip cuts, bloddy noses. You eventually understand its not THAT bad.

I barely ever drink, and when I do, I keep it under 4 beers.

only twice...now that i think about it 3 times.

Attached: image.jpg (500x378, 172K)

Nope, I simply smile and stare at the sky.

Attached: 1528162881749.jpg (553x581, 119K)

Attached: image.jpg (350x350, 114K)

Shut it, cuck.

Attached: 1459354229775.jpg (488x700, 156K)

no... noo... seriously?
>checks flag
it's fucking real isn't it

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1231, 823K)

for me its really a isue, i belong to a liberale partie, and i have to be very carfull what t say around them. because it can alter my future, i ahve to say its kind of a coward mve

It’s honestly the most childish and immature shit in the world when men get angry and violent when drinking. You’re like kids on too much sugar. Just stop drinking, you clearly can’t handle its effects, just leave it to the men who know how to drink and not chimp out.

good never end up like me. One beer and I empty the entire bar.

I can tell about another guy which is like me. He was the boss of my mother for a period. I met him and then he even seemed like a cuck but I could see it in his eyes though. However what transpired was that the company my mother worked for was going on the danish ferry for some or other reason. He ofc got ass blasted, then he started beating up all his employees and advanced to everything. the guy was even arrested.... fug man.... My mother always said, but is so nice at work then he drank......

>you need to stop drinking because the world is not ready for the truths you keept to yourself in order to survive
nah famalam

Sure it is. They convicted me for:
Hate speech
Insulting religious believes
distributing material that disturbes the public peace

Dont drink and shitpost in Germany bois.

Actually sense I'm a neet atm I spent a lot of time listening to podcasts, bloodsports and trs and enjoy the banters and memes.

Now I'm kinda scared becoming drunk with other people because I might sperg out and being ironically or post ironically racist, seriously it's kinda hard to watch this stuff just because you like edgelord memes and it's supposedly all in irony.

the problem is you get intoxicated and you lit can't control it, you are lit no better not much at least.

wherever you go on holiday it's three nationalities that never can hold their liquor. It's me, Sven and You Harold. So no don't try to seem all civilized because you are not.

Frankly it's like taking advices from a gypsy on not how to be poor. You are not fooling anyone, we know your true nature and you have it in you just like us

>starts
no. I'm always like that.

prolly time to quit drinkin bro

Attached: flesh.jpg (480x265, 19K)

Constantly.

Attached: 3636264262626.jpg (849x767, 234K)

Even on the rare occasions I do get drunk, I don't get belligerent. I'm too headstrong to let myself go like that. It's probably why I don't like drinking in the first place.

One day you're gonna fuck with the wrong guy and he's gonna kill you. You really need to change your behavior before it costs you your life.

>Get drunk
>call the nigger "negro"
>call the faggot "maricon"
>call the whitey "güero"
>raised in christian beliefs so i call mudslimes on their bullshit
>Someone calls me a fucking indio
>"Why yes i am, anything else?"

Sometimes living in a third world its worth it for these small moments
besides, if you're gonna drink is to have fun, you enter the banter, you'll get banter back and you have to deal with it, and drink until your body says "no more", all in a good mood.
First sign of things getting sour, everyone should stop and go their own way
the real problem is that lots of people don't know how to fucking drink alcohol and force themselves to chug the rest of the Jager because they "want to forget" or some other bullshit.

Attached: tequila.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Nobody cares, roastie

I remember the first time I was on iceland. I told them that we were going out drinking then the cab driver went
>oh..no no no, you better be a bit careful up here, because when people here they drink a lot and they get really drunk
sounds familiar, we do that too
>oh but no no no you don't understand they get really drunk
yes?
>they might start to get a bit aggro an stuff
sounds familiar, sounds just like home!
>I have never been to norway but all tourists says this, and get a bit of a culture shock just take it easy
no
>kek....?

a it was a hell of a weekend, I learned a lot then. Basically that this shit is genetic and even though parted by 1200 years, we are just the same shitlords.

I am the extreme case, but it's still the same fucking dance

Attached: da0aebb9aec3fbe34972cd7554817bc96a9ecc9fddb3d46ec7586e68bcd140eb.jpg (147x200, 10K)

I did a little bit recently. It hasn't been an issue yet, though I suspect its a matter of time.

Do you say 'mayate' in Mexico? That's what chicanos call niggers.

>One day you're gonna fuck with the wrong guy and he's gonna kill you.
KEK

if you only knew... if you only knew user....
It's not many anons that can write this, if you only knew

Attached: 4ae338df0712aa3e2f4659fd588327ece5a6150f65e22cbadc0e035bc1338a6c.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Do it sober, fuck everyone else FagAnon,

This hits home.
I have to buy the liquor I am planning on drinking.
If I buy 1 beer, I drink 1 beer. If I don't drink for a week I am fine.
But if I buy a 700 ml bottle of whiskey, it will be gone in 3 hours.
I always hate getting liquor as gifts, which is super common with friends and family, because it will be gone in

Attached: Jew Juice.gif (260x208, 1.26M)

also another problem, I get far too honest when I drink. I never spill the beans, but shit I should have kept for my self, I spill, you know hints it is very problematic in my position

>got trashed at a neighborhood block party (middle aged)
>power level comes out
>fuck those Mexicans who live in that house who always park on the street like we live in a nigger neighborhood where it's ok to block the fuckin road
>thought I was black listed when everyone went silent
>go home later
>wake up to spics rice burner being towed with a cop there

Attached: 1528114894326.jpg (1000x668, 419K)

Thread has been derailed by a fucking nowegian blogposter.

>Chicanos
Those faggots are not related to us and we hate them
also, 'mayate' it's used, but it's on specific regions, usually in the north as far as i know

I only say this because I used to know this tall, muscular guy who used to turn into a loudmouth aggressive asshole when drunk and I saw him hit on a short guy's girlfriend. Then he tried insulting the short guy and little man just snapped. Dropped him to the ground immediately using some wrestling move, then just started pounding on his face. It was brutal to watch. If no one pulled the manlet off of him, he would have kept beating him until he was dead.

Sound like a faggy lil niggy look at u go

only if someone is trolling to make me racist by saying
racist shit while being a lefty

>But if I buy a 700 ml bottle of whiskey, it will be gone in 3 hours.
same with me too I can't have it here. I used to push some moonshine but I had to cut it. once I pop the bottle or in that case the what's called "kanne" oh can, I don't stop. So I had to stop it.

So I do binges. I drink my self shitless then I stop, I don't drink everyday which is culture in I think most cultures. I either drink or I don't. And that's our culture, same on iceland and our other places too. anglos they go to the pub and have a couple of beers then go home