How does Jow Forums feel about suicide...

How does Jow Forums feel about suicide? I think it's the ultimate way to tell God to go fuck himself: "you expect me to live in this shithole you created and go through a life of your shit tests? Fuck you, buddy".

It really is the most alpha way to go.

>Inb4 kill yourself then
I dont have the guts.

Attached: 1526140131848.gif (320x240, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W9rEbEM5aSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the reason to bring suffering to your family just because you are in the "phase". Think before doing it faggot. Also you are a pussy if you think like that. And next life will be even harder.

Attached: 1527965463160.png (1024x749, 196K)

So you have to keep suffering because someone else might feel bad?

How do you know you're not dead already? How do you know you can even die at all?

hell is forever

it's your life do with it what you will.

Yes

yeah. it's the meaning of love.

>live a life of sin
>dwells in the thickest misery
>"its your fault GOD"

How very gay

Its a huge tragedy for the family. Dont do it anons.

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 150K)

Fuck off christcuck. There is no evidence that hell exists.

Attached: 1461306565038.jpg (634x634, 102K)

God's not real you fuckin dolts

>I dont have the guts.

You will never be a fucking alpha.

Suicide is a good way of letting natural selection make people happier on average.

> I think it's the ultimate way to tell God to go fuck himself:

God doesnt exist

Solution: Kill your family before you kill yourself so they don't have to suffer

holy fuck Spoony looks like that? how has he not killed himself?

Suicide is for the weak. A real fuck you to god is to live through this shit storm of an existence and ask"is this really the best you can do?"

Imagine being this much of a cuck.

>natural selection
>killing yourself and removing your genes manually is somehow natural selection.

Regardless of the existance of god, suicide always causes way more pain and suffering. You should only kys if you are avoiding an immediate death that woupd be more painfull (i.e terminal cancer).

He's gonna get you.

Attached: Hes gonna get you.webm (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Suicide is the individual’s recourse in the absence of redress. Virgins miss the opportunity to address their grievances and instead hang/shoot themselves in solitude. They don’t do anything spectacular ‘on the way out’ and thus are forgotten. Chads, on the other hand, embrace the pressure and mould it into a forceful and productive response against who/what have committed the wrong, such as victims of bullies shooting up their school.

Suicide is justifiable for faggots and Plebeians

Attached: 1521005615075.png (850x850, 60K)

I would kill myself, but family members need my money. I don't mind really. I'm lonely and have nothing else to spend it on.

Suffering for the sins of others isn’t fair, for a loving and fair god it seems he’s rather spiteful and cruel.

Why should god take away the life of an innocent to punish a sinner? Does god just care more about punishing those who do wrong than rewarding those who are good?

Mobile posting. Didn’t mean to post with that gay ass flag.

>How does Jow Forums feel about suicide?

I don't give a shit. If you want to kill yourself then why not? Most people who kill themselves have no value to add to society anyway - none. It's just one less unproductive and depressed human taken out of the gene pool.

Hang fire, believe in God, insult God. That will go well, won't it.

Who does that production benefit? Themselves? Their families? Often not.

Westerners work like ants for their masters, (((productivity))) is what determines our worth to (((the system))) not to ourselves. Be self productive not just a drone for your (((society))).

The only right way to suicide is to take with you someone you despise - a kike, commie, fag, mud - you know. Preferably a bunch of them. Before i go i'll do it, i'll have my fucking revenge on someone.

Tell me more about it.

Too much

Attached: 1292886866707.jpg (1440x900, 292K)

I'm just saying that it should be completely legal to allow suicide or assisted suicide. We are just a bunch of hairless monkeys on a rock in space, it's not like we matter.

You can't escape spiritual existence, only the material world. It is a potent way of telling the people of Earth what you think of the antisocial un-society they're all working so hard for though.

Become the truck of peace.

Hurting anyone who didn't hurt you directly is the ultimate cowards way out, your prejudices be damned.

>my country destroyed by commie fags
>child's future is to be killed by a pack of feral nigs
>not hurting me directly

I was there myself not too long ago. When I was wrestling with "to be or not to be," this formulation occurred to me, which I believe helped keep me from the worst: "If death is
the end of my consciousness, how could I determine whether I am better or worse off than before? If death is not the end of my consciousness, how could it make any difference?"

If you do remember to livestream it and post link to it on Jow Forums so we all can laugh at you faggot

It's enticing to think about sometimes, but it's ultimately the coward's way out.
I'll just live through all the bullshit and see what happens, and embrace the good that comes out of my life.

It's your fellow countrymen that let them in. Are you going to kill every Finnish citizen then Aadolf?

>giving god a piece of your mind
His indifference is as infinite as all his other qualities.

>It really is the most alpha way to go.
Nah its standard emo. Grow a pair fag.

Have fun being reborn here again.

But I support the right to die. Painless suicide pills ought to be available to all adults.

Suicide can never be legal in a society

Society only functions when its members act by uts rules accordingly. Suicide, from societies point of view, will almost always be a net negative since you are loosing a possible prducer. Even if that person isnt a producer or consumer (very rare) the impact of the suicide will damage those they know, and will still create a net negative.

The morality of suicide can be argued for the individual removed from society, but in general can never be allowed if society is going to function

>spoony is now a mentally unhinged radical-left tranny

just nuke us kim, pls

Attached: 1494058211633.png (693x614, 395K)

>Phase

I have wished I was dead, or contemplated suicide every day of my life since 5th grade. I'm 26 now.

I live a good life, I just don't enjoy life and while I am religious I fail to find purpose. I feel alone in a room full of friends.

I can't wait for the day I die.

>be omnipotent
>bored because no challenge
>create complex constantly evolving world with challenges
>put myself in a creature with limited memory to experience limitations
>just end up killing myself and telling myself to fuck off
The entire universe was a giant experiment and the results are in: OP is a faggot

>Suicide, from societies point of view
Society doesn't have a point of view. It's a net negative to your slaveowners, not to society.

Life is suffering.

A virtuous man doesn't impose more suffering on the ones he's close to (i.e. family), he contains his suffering, channels it into passion and soldiers forward.

Believe me, I know. I've dealt with major clinical depression for 10 years, and Ive nearly killed myself multiple times.

See a doctor, your brain chemistry is just fucked up, its obvious you are incapable of rational thinking.

Good example, you remind me of this guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W9rEbEM5aSw

Yes i know its toe rogan, but just hear his guess out, beain chemistry can fuck you up

I would have killed myself years ago if I wasn't an only child tbqh

I haven't enjoyed being alive in years

Attached: 983.jpg (652x315, 30K)

>society doesnt have a point of view

Dont be naive. By virtue of posting on this board and asking others opinions simply proves my point.

What are you even arguing? Your response doesn't make logical or grammatical sense.

Only things with consciousness have 'views'. 'Society' is an abstraction and clearly cannot have a consciousness because it has no concrete existence. Therefore it cannot have a 'view'. Are you disingenuous or merely stupid?

Problem is that those that should never do and instead opts to make the world shittier for the rest of us. I'd say 95% of people are healthy and are only doing it because the norm of decency is so fucking low and that people who should have been dead by their own hand, aren't and pushes people towards it.
That is what capital punishment is, forced suicide on those to cowardly to do it.

Bill Hicks had a point
>fucking do it

My use of "point of view" was obviously metaphorical. I guess i should have said, the impact on society.

Try not to be so anal, you will never be able to fully comprehend others otherwise.

No, you have to keep suffering even when everyone else feels good.

I don't know if it's brain chemistry. I just overthink everything. Even then, I'm aware that I'm here only because I'm here, and I don't wish to have my mother deal with me dead, nor my grandparents since my father passed away a few years ago. Since dad died times have been even harder for me. Difficult to lose a father at age 18.

I'm hoping a change of pace in my life will help. I plan to start my own business soon, and maybe when I'm at work for myself I will be a bit at peace.

>hasn't had the blackpill
>thinks "god" exists
>mad at imaginary god
>most alpha to suicide

you totally suck at this, faggot shill
tell your boss he should fire you and/or shoot you
/thread

I'm not merely being 'anal' - your claim, taken literally or metaphorically, is nonsensical either way. Many people are net drains on 'society'. For example, niggers, women, disabled people, old people, and children. In fact, the vast majority of Americans are taking more out of the system than they are contributing. Therefore, when they kill themselves 'society' as a whole benefits, with the exception of children from my above list, since they may go on to be productive, and women if they're having children.

Suicide is discouraged by the slaveowners because they don't want the productive people to kill themselves, and the productive people have the most incentive to do so since they are shouldering everyone else's burdens and receiving only hatred in return.

i think about it a lot what i will do if i ever become critically ill.

I am deathly afraid of suffering but less afraid about death itself.

My older bro killed himself 10 years ago. It fucking destroyed my family but it was pretty fucked up already. First few years were unbearable for me but once I had a chance to grieve I started to realise how brave he was and I totally respect him for doing it. He didn’t like shit so he did something about it. He must have had some massive balls!

Attached: 9F2CB5D9-50F9-4735-A28C-691EE8292170.jpg (606x229, 39K)

the universe ends with you so do whatever the fuck you want. People who complain about suicide obviously have some subconscious reservations about it that's why they scream "don't do it!" when somebody mentions it. It's like they're trying to convince themselves instead of you.
For example:
>hey bro you lost your job and a place to live and you wanna end it all?
>No bro don't do that! It's not worth it you have so much to live for life is good!
>A place to stay? Sorry bro I don't have any room here, but don't give up!

Just see a doctor dude.

My friend was just like you, and he saw a therapist after a failed attempt.

Now he is just as "normal" as everyone else. It may seem pointless to you, but we have already established you are sick, so just go to a doctor anyways. What could be the harm? You already want to die.

Who are the slave owners

>my brother killed himslef and it destroyed our family
>but man do i respect him

Are you even listening to yourself?

This. Meet his challenge.

>It fucking destroyed my family
I hate this so much
Why can't people just be happy that someone who was in pain isn't in pain anymore?
Why do you have to make his death and decision all about yourself?
I bet he started hating you and your family.

I’m just giving my opinion mate. It’s right because it’s my opinion with very relevant experience.

Now go fuck yourself.

Just hang in there and everything will go just fine. You want to know why pic related

Attached: you-were-born-too-late-you-will-never-explore-earth-you-were-born-too-early-youll-never-explore-the- (735x1600, 302K)

I love how people want to make judgements with so little information. Did you expect our family to throw a fucking party to celebrate. Of course the parents of a suicide are going to be destroyed regardless of the hows and whys.....

Now that's some edgy shit, OP.

Attached: 1472604907661.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

First day on Jow Forums?

Your friend's essential nature hasn't changed - he's only learned to hide it better. And there are fates worse than death, some of which can be inflicted by the (((doctors))) you are recommending.

Full on civil war will be spectacular and if you die fighting well you already wanted to die so win win.

Are you afraid of being brainwashed or being cured.

Like i said, we have already proven you are not thinking rationally and are mentally ill, so why would you trust your own judgement.

I dont know who the fuck you are, you skin color or creed, your religion or beliefs. Im a totally nuetral party who has seen a friend go through something very similar and have observed the course of action that bettered him, and now i am recommending that to you.

Its your choice, but i have nothing to gain from you living or dying, i just am giving my unbaised opinion

Everyday is hard and suffering, you should make yourself stronger, not ask for life to be easier

Not a party but he was in pain and he isn't anymore.
Why did that have to destroy your family? Those were your actions afterwards and not his.

No he has actually gotten better, i can see it myself. His eyes used to be dead, no hope remained in him at all during those days.

Now he doesnt look depressed, his eyes are full of hope, his wife and kids are back and he finally has a positive outlook to the future. Ya he still struggles from time to time, that will never change, but its not nearly as bad as it used to be

Again, who are the slave owners?

This was for you

Again, first day on Jow Forums? And what kind of answer are you expecting? Do you think I am going to provide you a list of all the people pulling the strings? No such list exists to begin with, it wouldn't be worth anyone's time to make even if it were possible, and most of the people on the list do not have names that are known to the public. The term 'slaveowners' is sufficient and you know exactly what I am saying.

Uhhh....are you sure? That doesn't seem relevant to anything I've said here.

You seem a bit obsessed mate. There are countless scenarios where you would be talking utter rubbish. I’m not interested in explaining why you’re way off the mark on this one.... but keep on being a little angry and casting your shit onto others.

Many people have a natural inclination to depression. If every depressed person comits suicide, there would be less natural depressive people, making the world happier in average.

Sorry thought your id changed

You keep mentioning these shadow people but you cant actually articulate who they are and their intentions for purposely makeing you miserable. Yet im foolish?

>There are countless scenarios where you would be talking utter rubbish
Sure I guess.
But at the core of the problem is that you would rather have your brother in pain living so you would be happy than him killing himself and not sticking around for you.

If you want to think of terms of analytical sums than one person suffering is better than 10 people suffering right? So people still shouldnt kill themselves because of the people they will affect.

Your argument is very flawd, yur actions have far reaching consequences even if you dont immediatly realize it

Or maybe i would rather get my brother help so that he can live a happy life with me

I think it's pathetic.

Honestly, I have ocd, add, autism, depression, anxiety, dysprasia, and I just want to kill myself.

I can't keep living like this forever, none of you guys know what it's like, it's like hell everyday.

only cowards commit suicide

Real happiness or would you also be fine with him just pretending for you after you have shown how much you don't want him to die?

did he finally killed himself?

Have you tried seeking medical help?

Ans im sure i dont know what its like, but you are braver than most for sticking with it

Is that supposed to be a serious question?

I've never mentioned shadow people at all. I said 'slaveowners'. I'm perfectly capable of articulating who they are, I'm just declining to because I think you know and are asking in bad faith. I've never claimed they've 'made me miserable' and I didn't you were foolish. Either that's 3 strawmen in one post or you're mixing up conversations here.

The core of my problem?! It honestly sounds like it’s your problem here mate. I didn’t say once that he shouldn’t have done it or I wish he didn’t do it. Death is hard to deal with and brings up things from the past if it may have been partly to blame. Things that can cause rifts. Why that has anything to do with me selfishly wanting him to be still alive and in pain is fucking baffling.

Not sure why you’ve got such a hard-on for this desu.

Yes, in the short term people would suffer, a lot. But in the hypotetical that every and each one depressed person comits suicide in a short period of time, the following generations will be happier, it would be less common to have the "depressions" genes, making the people happier

Suicide is for leftists, every one of them should try it!

No,, you have no idea. Imagine juggling with 6 incurable mental disabilities for the rest of your life, it takes the soul out of you.