Attached: images (1).jpg (188x269, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lFELCTvJ0T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen to me and you will feel better
vocaroo.com/i/s0lFELCTvJ0T

Attached: s-l640.png (436x639, 249K)

Dude are you ten years old? Haha

try to make your hole bigger, there are certain exercises for that just google it

I'm using this stuff since about 2 weeks. Im now able to pull back my forskin when my dick is semi hard which was impossible before, a full erection is still painfull though. Doctor said I have to use it for 4 more weeks.

Attached: 20190815_152058.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

haha , luckily im circumcised and dont have to deal with goy problems

okay, why is it that anyone who make personal posts never manage to upload pics with timestamp
is it really that fucking hard?
imo, any personal posts without pics and timestamp should be deleted immediately

you want to see his dick? ha fag

maybe
or maybe I want to laugh at it
what does it matter?
point is that personal posts are absolutely worthless without any proof

why the fuck would anybody lie about having phimosis

to get (you)s of course
go away newfagaroni

Can opener circumcision

I had this too
I went to my doctor, who gave me a letter for a surgeon
I underwent a small surgical operation to have a partial circumcision
2 weeks later my dick was healed and it gavrme me a huge confidence boost
Girls never noticed it

dubs have spoken
why are guys so shy about going to a male doctor and tell them about their phimosis?
also, a lot of guys seem to have phimosis due to being literal pussies and won't stretch their skin
I had phimosis when I was younger too

Op here.

I don't want to do circumcision because I'm scared that after that sex won't feel as good as no circumcision

nutt in your hole and use it as lube to get out

Have surgery to expand your opening

I think your doctor can recommend some steroid cremes that can help and you'll avoid the cut. But even if you don't avoid it, it's not as bad as people say.

isn't it kind of cruel to name the cream for betas after them?

Didn't your mom tell you to pull back your foreskin and wash under there everytime you took a shower when you were a kid?

For the bottom 0.1%

Do not, and I stress, do NOT consent to the cut, OP. I had my phimosis treated at age 12 or 13, it wasn't too bad, I could get it slightly more than halfway down but not past the fattest point of the head, they just manually separated it with some tool. Hurt like a fucking bitch but so worth it, I have a healthy and functioning dick now.
You will probably get the cream. Just hang in there and do exactly what they tell you and you'll probably be ok, but do not get cut, you will fucking regret it.

You can have an incomplete circumcision. You will bot be like Jews or Americans but your glans will be freed

Just do what I did and pull your foreskin back, a bit while flaccid, a bit while getting hard, a bit while hard, repeat whenever you jerk off.