Goddamn it does it suck to lose the genetic lottery

Goddamn it does it suck to lose the genetic lottery

Attached: 1522311699042.png (889x717, 858K)

if you make enough money , it makes things better

fuck it I will start

>narrow shoulders and girly arms despite being 220 lbs
>also wide hips
>shoulders curved inward since childhood
>left eye fucked since birth, had surgery as a kid, made it only worse, easily irritated by bright daylight
>went balding at 24 with major spots, having to shave regularly
>yet by some divine sense of irony am covered in hair literally every where else - shoulders, back, torso, legs, arms, everywhere
>got fake teeth at age 30 because my own either got rotten or broken, byproduct of mom smoking and drinking while pregnant
>light back and knee problems

Basically the only good things I got going for myself is height (6'3) and the fact that my eyes are bright colored

How do your fake teeth look user? I'm going to be getting some in a few weeks

Third world user, I didn't get the screw-on ones, I got the prosthetic that is basically cemented on top of your natural teeth (they cut and shape them to prep them beforehand, doesn't hurt because you get anesthesia). They look awesome but took a week or two to get used to them, at first it feels like you got stones in your mouth, foreign objects that you cant spit out. Nowadays feels natural.

However I got them in a hurry and when the dentist showed me the brightness gradation chart I went with his recommendation. Retrospectivelly, I wish I went with a shade grayer/dirtier, they would be less obvious. Shape and form-wise, they are great and look natural. They aren't buck-shaped or anything retarded so you can't really tell.

Ironically, I expected to start slaying pussy left and right after I got them. Turns out it coincided with my metabolism going to shit at I gained a lot of fat. But I still became so much more comfortable and confident in my own skin, I could finally stop feeling self conscious and stop avoiding eye contact.

Jesus fuck, end it honestly

>big forehead
>hairline is receding so forehead getting even bigger
>5'9
>small hands
Those are really my only bad things. I have green eyes, decent proportions, good jawline and maybe even face. Still a virgin at 19 but whatever and literally not a single friend, online or off, but it's nothing.

I guess its not entirely impossible

It wouldn't be so devastating if girls weren't passionate about eugenics. A woman at my work unironically said men over 6'2 should have a birthright to have at-least one child when discussing men.

Attached: pI.jpg (640x800, 73K)

flatchested women should not reproduce either

How much did it cost user? I have a broken tooth and probably would need that too

That's a dude, cumbrain.

I think I won it but I lost the family lottery.
>9 inch cock
>white
>6ft
>genius tier intelligence
>7-8/10

Attached: 1563374652249.gif (220x300, 248K)

In eastern europe, around 1200 usd for the whole upper jaw. I imagine it's easily 5 or 6 times more expensive in burger country.
It's not expensive for a single tooth, they basically pull it out if its unfixable, then cut and prep the surrounding two teeth and then they make a carrying bridge for the fake one of sorts, if you get what i mean. That is usually about... ~150-200 bucks.

>9 inch weeb

Attached: Melting Nero.png (385x555, 194K)

If you wanted to I'd gladly trade places with you. I have an amazing family whose hard work I am allowed to reap and be set for life, but that doesn't change the fact that this is the only lottery where I haven't lost despondently.

Don't live in burgerland either. I'm a thirdie so I guess the price would be similar. I also need some other fixes so probably similar price at the end. Thanks user

No problem. Consult in advance before you pull the trigger on it, usually after they prep your natural teeth they need to wait a few days up to a week before they cemented the prosthetic. This is mildly uncomfortable because your teeth don't have the hardened external glaze/layer after they prep them, and are super sensitive to cold/heat and suction. Your speech is also somewhat affected (lisping etc) until they slap on the new teeth on you. New teeth also require a few days for your speech to unfuck itself. If you want to avoid explanations and minor embarassment its best to set aside two weeks off work or school when dealing with it. Your dentist will explain everything anyway.

Alright. Now I need to look for a dentist, there are a shit load of them that can't even decide. Will ask my mom or sister which one to go with

Own it and make the best of things. Don't have kids of your own so evolution still works and there's less uggos in the world. Adopt or marry a chick with kids so you're still a benefit to society.

yet here you are posting stupid cringy anime girls.

>10/10 autism

mind posting anything to corroborate this?

I p-posted my cock y-yesterday h-here pls no bulli.

Attached: 1563566391043.jpg (390x478, 25K)

that's a nice dick ngl

Did any of you ever get genetic testing?

I have a terminal genetic disease. That is losing the lottery. I bet none of you got anything tested.

T-Thank y-you a-user.

Attached: 1565195866644.jpg (350x350, 24K)

> byproduct of mom smoking and drinking while pregnant

No it's not

>manlet 5'5
>voicelet sound like a 9 year old
>super fast metabolism so stuck as a skeleton
>can't grow facial hair
>hair is blonde on legs and arms so hard to be seen
>been told I have a cute face but rest of genetics ruins it

>fantastic chin
>great jawline
>genes make it so I can grow a full Karl Marx beard in about a month
>autist who refuses to make eye contact with anyone
>bipolar depressive

If I put my mind to it I could become a Chad, but at the same time, I don't really care. I get extremely uncomfortable while talking to people and I usually find more comfort while being with people akin to the posters of this board.
All the hottest women in the world couldn't come close to the comradery I've felt with people on this board or people I've met through just playing video games.
Even though I might be a pathetic NEET who will probably take his own life, I'm not going to whine about it being genetics fault. Because I fucked my life up. I had one chance and I blew it. But I wouldn't of had the same experiences I have had if I we're to try to conform to societal standards.
I might just be a speck, a cosmic nanosecond, compared to history, but I have you bastards, so maybe things aren't so bad, after all I probably would of killed myself long ago if it wasn't for the since of community I've had here. Even if it is just a shitty board that gets spammed with racebait and trap posts, I don't think I've related more to a group of people than the posters of r9k.

Attached: 1509099716632.jpg (697x1024, 177K)