*sorry chicas*

You guys told me cold approaching women doesn't work and Hispanics hate black people but this black guy just picked up this Mexican milf. R9k lied to me.

Attached: AE42247A-104D-4176-825C-D050F12D9A71.jpg (750x1248, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ChabelyyBD/status/1161120825350602752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mobile.twitter.com/ChabelyyBD/status/1161120825350602752

Here's the video to go along with it

It doesn't work for socially fit, regular people.
But if you're a shit stain on the society then it does.

Also, Hispanics do hate black people, but they're also the biggest demographic of interracial marriage with black people. Trash attracts trash. No matter how many gang wars, and urban genocides they commit.

>only people who are socially unfit have the ability to make friends with complete strangers in a matter of minutes
>the people who fit into society the best are those who can't interact with other humans

>Tiniest amount of internet attention
>GIVE ME MONEY!

Attached: PNG.png (590x219, 33K)

>You guys told me cold approaching women doesn't work
no. i've been saying for years that you faggots need to go out there and do exactly that.

Why not capitalize? Is that not what America's all about?

I hate this millennial/zoomer trend of asking for money or advertising when they make a post that gets some traction. Almost every single time, the poster asks for everyone to follow them, advertises a product, or just straight up ask for money.
Cause it's shallow and annoying. You made a post for free on a website, don't expect to get paid for it.

why is it so common for women to just get random people to send them money now? how much fucking higher can the female ego go?

When did anyone say hispanics hate blacks? It's literally the world vs whites.

According to Jow Forums, everyone on earth hates blacks and loves whites while everyone is fucking BBCs and is against white people.

cold approaching in public is harder than approaching women in bars and music events. but literally this is how people have met their partners for 16 billion years. very few people meet online unless it's like a homosexual thing

>Way she said Gracias
Cute!

Attached: __hitmontop_medicham_and_saitou_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_wwwazxc__3dae0b6d39179cefa0f1ce32072ed (728x1032, 521K)

>listening to r9k on women
Come on, most here are OD'ing on red and black pills. You're only gonna get good info from so called chadbots.

>very few people meet online unless it's like a homosexual thing
Nowadays over half of those people who meet, meet online.
You clearly have no idea what kind of effect tinder and the likes have had.

Hispanic people don't really hate blacks but don't love them either. There's the prejudice that they are gonna rob you or some shit

t.Hispanic

>over half
those surveys say 30% and that includes gays and middle aged people, which have a higher chance overall.

other studies say that fewer than 15% of women have ever agreed to meet someone they connected with online.

you're also talking about a group of people that is too retarded to go to a bar or social event and meet people. how many girls have you talked to from tinder? unless you're turbo chad, i guarantee you i have flirted and had fun with more women in a single weekend than you have had in your whole life on tinder. sorting through photos is not a normal way of meeting people, tinder shill faggot

Jokes on you I have never in my life talked to a girl.

Attached: 297261441295211.png (229x175, 8K)

This is a happy moment, yet of course this place would turn it into a moment of hatred toward black and Jewish folks.

Get punched, Nazis

Attached: 4chan35.jpg (960x540, 37K)

People have higher expectations on regular citizens.
If a trashy hoodlum goes around catcalling people, then folks don't care as much as if a man in a business suit does it.

DEVILISH. Any you can advertise for tinder all day but 10 million active users is a drop in the ocean. hundreds of millions of people meet in class, through a hobby, or in a social setting.

Cuddling positive user from behind!

Attached: 23.png (850x768, 580K)

Tinder should let girls filter men by height on April fools. Then add it as a paid perk since it will be such a roaring sucess.

I don't know about your statistics but I can agree that talking to random girls on the street will give you better results than tinder will. Online dating, especially tinder, is one of the most shallow and superficial ways to find sex or a relationship. People look at one picture of you and swipe left or right based off of nothing but your looks.

On the street, people are less likely to dismiss you just because your nose is slightly off putting. They're more likely to look past your face and become attracted to your other qualities.

The guy didn't sound like a trashy hoodlum. And he didn't catcall, he approached her politely.

if you have such high expectations of yourself why are you an incel? giving me the big thinks..hmm..

Do you really consider anything said in r9k or b?! Actually, this explain why you are here

It's just funny to read the shit that robots type with such arrogance as if it's law, then look at the normie world and see the exact opposite

I'm Hispanic and I hate blacks

You're also a robot. And as we can see by this thread, robots have a warped view of reality.

You could probably pick up a Mexican milf of your own if you weren't so preoccupied seething about thots on r9k like an incel

Attached: IMG_4041.jpg (403x404, 14K)

I lived in the barrio for 3 years spics and niggers are like peas in a pod. Cold approaching works if the iq

so much this

read a few comments down and she's thinking of making SORRY CHICAS shirts, from a quote from the video

it's some pretty dystopian shit desu people marketing themselves

pinche puta we chicanos hate mayates aye

Attached: D4290AF8-B61E-49D9-859D-E15A830B9E5A.jpg (446x607, 61K)

just throwing my 3c into the pot here

i found that irl my lack of small talk and socialization skills just made it impossible to become friendly with people. even if i wanted to talk to someone at a bar i'd be immediately filled with "why tf should she care about what i have to say i'm probably wasting her time rn"

i never used tinder, i used okc, but i was honest about my interests on there (pretty deep into arthouse and experimental film and music) and could find actually interesting women that really responded well to my interests. my current gf rn triple messaged me my first message because i had good music taste.

You've got a crazy notion about what a milf is. Trying leaving that shithole for a while before it's too late. You've been warned

A milf is a woman over 40 who could still bang young guys if she wanted.

>so much this
R*dditors aren't even trying anymore

Attached: 06DFB323-6C4A-4AE2-AAFA-CD16870395EB.jpg (480x640, 12K)

That's not the definition of a milf, and on another note, that fucking ugly goblin in OP's doesn't qualify for anything. Leave that shithole asap before your brain completely rots

What is a milf then user. And don't give me any weird incest fetish shit either.

What do you expect she's part of a pyramid scheme and doing a live stream.

>hi
>where you from?
>can I text you sometime?
The guy seemed like a spaz, but goddamn...

Attached: 1473759477778.jpg (872x685, 104K)

I fucking hate social media for this reason

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-105956.png (1484x2048, 1.05M)

Man I hate chicanos so much they are the worst kind of gringos.

Hispanics don't hate blacks or anyone. in fact Mexico is treating their black immigrants so well that Africans are representing them in races.

Attached: Mexico.jpg (1150x443, 38K)

Why do I get this strange feeling that the dude is someone on our spectrum? Blackbots will probably know what I'm talking about.

>he doesn't know about all the afromexicans
Nigga do you even banda oaxaquena

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread itself is to shill this shit

Are you a Chicano if you're a recent immigrant from Mexico?

This is some ugly 50 year old woman who has not sex for 20 years so of course she would love getting some kind of attention even it was just a filthy nigger

Keep coping Mr. Roboto.

Attached: 8CE20E7E-BDD1-44FA-B98D-E1B0228A8D5B.png (455x663, 396K)