/Coriander General/

Who here has taken the corianderpill? This is the place for you.

Rules:
1. No using the word "cilantro".
2. No lies or propaganda saying it tastes like soap.

Feel free to discuss your favourite or latest coriander experiences - this is a safe place.

For me, I just had some delicious egg fried rice with ginger garlic scallions chillies basedscauce and (you guessed it!) freshly chopped coriander. Really brought the dish to life, it did. What a treat...

Attached: corryandur.jpg (450x300, 42K)

I mean it is a pretty good herb. I like it with eggs. I used some with the catfish I cooked the other day. I like dill, thai basil, and rosemary more than any other herbs though.

Fun fact: even if you hate coriander it is possible to get used to the taste - give it a try, it comes with many benefits for your taste palette. You won't regret it!

Attached: 34227.jpg (192x192, 8K)

Based corianderposter

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE PSYCHIC SPIES FROM CHINA TRYING TO STEAL MY MINDS ELATION AGAIN?!
I just decided today that I was goung to grow some of this bomb ass shit on my balcony.

Attached: bacd9a40-210c-4bf6-b3b5-3238b6506ef7.jpg (600x338, 19K)

Never done this myself - what kind of climate do you need for growing it?

>Corianderneeds full sun or light shadein southern zones since it bolts quickly in hot weather. It grows best in a well-drained, moist soil. Coriander plants should be spaced about6 to 8 inches apart. To harvest fresh coriander all season, make successivesowings every 2 to 3weeks starting in late spring.
>From the time of sowing seed, coriander leaves can begin to be harvested in about 3 to 4 weeks. Coriander seeds can be harvested in about 45 days.
Shit actually seems pretty easy.

Does Coriander make your balls larger?

This is a good question. Let's find out togethee.

So my results show that the best way to enlarge your balls isnt through eating it but through a direct intra-testicular infusion of a mix of koriander and saline... My balls really grew way larger and are constantly aching from all the testosterone produced. I had to cut my scrotum open because it was too small for them... Seems they are kinda blue-ish from all the testosterone... other primates like mandrills also have blue balls and blue fur if they have high testosterone so its kind of reasonable to assume that im turning into a chad... Gosh i never new how painful life for chads is.. Constantly sore and painful balls

>coriander
>dont say cilantro
you dumb fucker the leaf is cilantro and the seed is coriander

Is it possible for a female to apply stimulation, and thus drain said balls into the soil, in order to fertilise the next batch of green goodness? This cyclical process could be self-sustaining if it provides sufficient nutrients.

You are a race traitor faggot... That word is of spanish origin you fucking spick immigrant

Please, obey the rules. No American etymological butchery is allowed here.

Hated it as a kid, now I cannot get enough of the fucking stuff. I hate when restaurants only give you a little sprig. Motherfucker you better give me an entire heap of that shit on my taco.

I FUCKING LOVE CORIANDER REEEEEEEEE

>implying spain does not exist
>implying spanish people are not white

Attached: 1560419214329.jpg (665x574, 25K)

Can Horseradish bros post here too?

Attached: horseradish-2500-56a210f55f9b58b7d0c63350.jpg (450x300, 26K)

In my experience its easier to drain them with a syringe. BUT there are always workarounds. The best way to attract more intra-testicular volume through the shaft of the penis is to attract the fluid with ammonium chloride or other salts/bases/acids directly injected into said woman's vagina/mouth/anus and have sexual intercourse you and her might feel a slight burning sensation.

Ok sanchez why are you not in travajo severing the arms of your counterparts?

AYOO WHERE MY GARLIC NIGGAS AT?

In a world where cilantro is purple and white people are shit colored the mexican is white

HAHAHA BROS
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
HERE COME MY BIG BALLS

Attached: Coriander.jpg (1200x900, 887K)