Is there hope, bros?

Is there hope, bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-155541_Reddit.jpg (808x1465, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/women-first-date-pay-for-dinner-men-gentlemen-dating-a8434401.html
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/774083/sex-women-spend-money-seduction/amp
google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2018/02/16/men-still-paying-women-first-dates-7317856/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait, did he ask her to marry him via text?

Attached: Stormy280.jpg (280x210, 22K)

He asked her yesterday, this was a text she sent earlier today.

>getting married in 2019
what a fucking idiot lmao

there's always hope. you just need to open your heart to it user.

U mean he needs to open his bank account

too early for this bullshit desu

Attached: 1555610191520.png (198x375, 83K)

True

>Mariage is a sleeping grenade

>haha I ascended to betabux take that incels

t. underage faggot that got his brain warped by being on 4chins for too long
when's the last time you've been on a date user? i can tell you first hand that most of my dates i've gotten my shit paid for somehow. stop letting snippets and screenshots of bottom tier whores shape your line of reasoning.

Nit for bitter incels like all of you, r9k is too far gone

>he thought he was a bitter incel for being mad at one girl cause she rejected him

fuck leddit man

If you're at least a bit below average in looks with no major mental, emotional or developmental issues, there was always hope. You just never tried out of a fear of failure.

He was never an incel to begin with
Fucking normies

>met a girl soon after

Where, how, what do you/she look like?
Details retard, your soppy happy story means nothing without these!

I'll do you one better. I'm a 4/10 and I have a serious mental problem and I've never had problems with women.

>don't let statistics convince you of anything, just trust my anecdotal evidence
No.

And then a few years later he's divorced and in an even worse position than he was before.

Real people aren't as shallow as robots. There's KO guide to going out you just do it. The story doesn't need your autistic details

Incels don't rely on stats because they prove incels wrong all the time.

Why? Most relationships are dual income, so men lose less than ever. Divorce rates are the lowest they've been in decades. The whole incel marriage hatred is seriously out of date.

>Real people aren't as shallow as robots
No, they are worse

Divorce rates are lower because some men are finally wising up and not marrying as much.

No theyre not nearly as close. Robots are so shallow they're obsessed with men and women's looks.

That doesn't affect divorce rates retard

>Marriage within one year
Yeah, he's still pretty much an incel loser grasping at whatever he can reach.

But if that's the best he can get, then that's good for him I guess.

I suppose robots obsess over something they are not in control over/are deprived of.
While normal people are all attuned to looks and sexuality by default, because of deficiency in that area, robots obsess over it more. That is however no different from more common neuroses over money, job, status or what have you.

He will regret it. 5 years tops.

>dude lmao statistics
>posted no statistics
>literally relying mostly on cropped images without any context
ok pal

Less people are marrying you know. Or they are marrying later.

Mgtows/incels are irrelevant to divorce rates, much like how they're irrelevant to everything else in life.

What's the correct amount of time?

It's totally different. Robots are shallow to a creepy extent

It does, retard. There's less marriage so there will be less divorce by definition. Also people get married a lot later now.

Go ahead and try your luck then, and get married. I'm just a dumb doodoo head, I don't know anything. I'm sure it will all turn out great for you.

it seems strange that she's embarrassed that she was thinking about their future, and it's something to "admit" to him. as if they've only been going out for a short while or something.

i haven't asked my gf to marry me yet but we're pretty comfortable talking about it and it wouldn't be exceptional or weird to be thinking about it. idk

>le no true incel meme
He was an incel. He had chosen to be one. And then he chose to stop being an incel.

Divorce rates are based on marriages not people. They dont count unmarried people. Do you really not understand this? They've never included incels/mgtows

Clearly you are dumb if you don't understand basic shit like this.

That doesn't seem strange at all and is common usage for those words. You might just be autistic.

What stats should I look up to see how dating for men isn't a gigantic money drain?
Is it the same stats that say roughly 30% of women date only for free dinners?

>posting an intimate text on Leddit

Attached: 1557136142040.png (347x366, 187K)

Men pay less than ever to date thanks to women working. You're just looking for reasons not to try.

Even still what's wrong with buying dinner?

getting married is alright but getting upvotes, that is a perfect euphoria

Attached: Screenshot-2015-10-07-09.03.05.png (632x354, 276K)

Men pay more than ever since marriage rates are at the lowest ever and people date for longer.
Also, women barely ever pay and the money really stacks up after a while.

Also I just looked this up and it says a third HAVE done this, not that a third Do. This is typical incel spin. I've let girls buy me drinks too when I had no intention of fucking them

No it's pretty common for women to pay nowadays. What does marriage have to do with anything? We said dating.

Provide stats that it's common.

>What stats should I look up to see how dating for men isn't a gigantic money drain?
no clue my man. you were the one insisting that i wasn't subscribing to relevant statistics, so i defer this to you.
>Is it the same stats that say roughly 30% of women date only for free dinners?
then don't date those women? i mean, it's that simple. anyone that takes a woman out to eat for a date before getting to know them is a simp, period. women hate that shit but oblige, so of course they're going to make it work for them. stop offering those things as an option. i mean, damn.
>Men pay more than ever since marriage rates are at the lowest ever and people date for longer.
cope. women are literally overtaking the job market and flooding higher education. they're slowly creeping to become the bread winners in most scenarios. all this says to me is that you've never been on a date and you've never had a woman offer to pay for anything.
>tfw i essentially get free meals and drinks going out with girls
you're just doing it wrong my dude

All you can get with these credentials is chad's leftovers.

No, and you know it.

This life is suffering from womb to tomb my man.

male sex drive is too powerful. women are having a fun fest exploiting their sex drive. do you know how many black rappers are dirt poor after paying child support extortion? women are just taking advantage of men.

independent.co.uk/life-style/women-first-date-pay-for-dinner-men-gentlemen-dating-a8434401.html

Now apologize for being misleading.

Child support isn't taking advantage. Why shouldn't a guy pay for a kid they had?

That asks women if they WOULD like to pay, not if they paid. It's meaningless.

fake and gay
asdfasdfasdf FAKE

Am I the only person who just doesn't meet anyone I want to be with? It's been years since I met anyone, guy or girl, who is interesting or has good character. I don't even meet people I'd want to be friends with.

Women making more money only increases their standards. It doesn't make them willing to somehow pay even an equal amount in dating.

Actually it says prefer. Lrn2read

because child support is welfare for women. men who have custody still have to pay women.

Which means the same thing.

You sure have everything figured out despite never having been on a date huh?

I've been on several. No woman even offered to pay. Even just for herself.

That's all Chad gets too. Do you think 10/10 guys are only fucking virgins?

No this isn't how chid support works. You're mixing child support and alimony. Neither of which is specifically for women.

I prefer to date chicks so I do. It does show women are willing and able to pay, which crushes your incel beliefs

Child support is welfare for women. Women are not spending that money on their kids. pic related.

Attached: Welfare for women.png (896x722, 479K)

Your anecdotal evidence means shit to me.

>using cherry picked images you find online
lmao imagine being so delusional that you need to actively waste your time and seek out people doing this instead of, you know, actually putting yourself out there and getting to know people.
seething

Have you seen doctors marrying construction workers?

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/774083/sex-women-spend-money-seduction/amp
Stop coping.

>projecting your cope onto me
nope. i'm not the one feverishly looking for tabloid articles to confirm me being a victim of a woman. pathetic.

You asked for evidence showing women pay way less than men. It was provided.

>never went on a date
>posts tabloid articles to solidify his confirmation bias despite there being absolutely no external links to research publications to cite their numbers
>the only links are circular back to the site for clicks
>You asked for evidence showing women pay way less than men. It was provided.
this isn't a source. this is trash that you found to reassure you that you're "right" despite everyone that actually knows what the fuck they're talking about telling you otherwise. textbook definition cope.

But I did go on dates, stop strawmanning. And I don't understand what the news site has to do with the source they give.

Only one person in that discussion actually cared about the kids. What the fuck, man?

Attached: 1527711973934.jpg (405x727, 84K)

>Ask for statistics
>Get statistics
>N-no, that doesn't count incel
Stop embarassing yourself.

>the source doesn't matter!
lmfao fucking what?
>Ask for statistics
>get statistics
>an hour and a half later
weird, right? i mean, you'd think if this issue was so prevalent, there'd be tons of actual accredited sources from journals that you could cite. instead, you dropped a tabloid in my lap expecting me to take it as gospel. statistics matter if they have verifiable research that backs it up. there is absolutely no indication on what the controls were or even how the study was conducted. keep lapping up those clickbait articles that reveal absolutely nothing about the state of dating other than "men paid 2x more on material items to get laid!!" which wasn't the premise to begin with. nice try brainlet.

Seriously, It's so dumb, It's one of the best moments of a mans life and he just uses it for fake internet points. Divorced in 5 years.

Incels do not understand the difference between statistics and anecdotal evidence.

He was never an incel in the first place

then show me where in the article where they established their controls. i'll wait.

Subhuman thot roasties only do this for Chads. Kill yourself, faggot.

The source does, but the website that references it doesn't. Are you fucking stupid or what?

Are you retarded? Read the article and reread the conversation you butted in.

>the source does
where? there's only two external links in the entire article and they're circular internal links to their site.
>he doesn't just post the fucking source
>Are you fucking stupid are what?
projection.

That stat was made by a voucher website. Here's another made by a dating website.
google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2018/02/16/men-still-paying-women-first-dates-7317856/amp/

You should just let it all go and give into the darkness

>redditor's upboatwhoring story
>something that's happened IRL
Pick one.