Does anyone use Tinder pretty much just as validation, but doesnt actually try to go on a date with the girls?

Does anyone use Tinder pretty much just as validation, but doesnt actually try to go on a date with the girls?

Attached: 20190815_085738.jpg (720x1167, 216K)

I got more and better quality matches with my no picture account than with my account with many pictures.

>robots using tinder for validation
>robots using tinder at all, really
please open your wrists

post moar girls for proof

>get 3 matches after a week of swiping on every girl
>one of them a bot
>other two ghost me after first message
yeah validation

Attached: xar0757tcc221.jpg (960x960, 130K)

I have never heard of that before. Do they just swipe out of curiosity?

I've been using POF and Bumble for that. So far haven't gotten any girls that would be willing to go on dates with me.

You arent some kind of pervert, are you?

Attached: 20190815_090748.jpg (720x1280, 665K)

It's the other way around for me. If I look at myself in the mirror I think, you know, I actually look pretty good. This deludes me into thinking I could some day get a gf. So to give myself a reality check I'll make a Tinder account and see who likes me. I'll get a small handful of really ugly and/or obese women and trannies, and nothing else.

This way I'm reminded that I am actually very ugly and can give up until delusion creeps in again and another Tinder account is needed.

I was always doubtful of my looks so i started using Tinder in my last year of high school. Suffice to say it did boost my confidence

I once tried using tinder.
I posted good photos and folloew all the advice the internet has to share about how to write a compelling and interesting bio.
After 2 weeks I got 0 matches.
After that, I said fuck it and swapped all my photos with those of random french Chad found randomly around the internet; just the photos, bio and everything else was still the same.
I got 25 matches after an hour.
>inb4 you're lying
I posted all this before with screenshots to document it, if you look in the archive you should find the thread.
If you are not 8+, don't try tinder

Attached: shit it's good to live.jpg (700x710, 116K)

I am not 8+. I have posted on /soc/ once and got ratings of 4-5. The girls I match with are in a pretty similar tier. The one on the right is the girl.

Attached: 20190815_092546.jpg (720x1280, 482K)

I don't have any pictures of myself, can't take any pictures of myself that don't look deformed and where exactly are you supposed to warn them that you're a wierdo with a speech problem?
Things like tinder are probably easier if you have female friend to make your profile for you.

I just have a bad selfie I took in my room. You should try it out.

Yeah, I wont message them because I'm a pussy but it's nice to know someone out there is attracted to me.

I did the same thing on Grindr out of curiosity and I had about 80 people messaging me within half an hour some even offering to pay me for sex, too bad I'm not a homo but it was still a nice confidence booster.

Yeah its a problem that needs to be stopped.

Attached: 0C840110-CA4E-4A31-AB20-9B0294FCFC91.png (640x1136, 298K)

>having such low self esteem/dignity that you need validation from begging strangers to play smash or pass on you

Attached: Join+list+_9c519a675861d686bd30908994ab764b.jpg (784x643, 91K)

tinder in 2019

i see.

yes.

Maybe. I have no idea, really. One replied though so clearly not just paid to swipe or curious or whatever.

get 30 match in 2 weeks
no one replies
wtf??

I don't understand that either user. Why do people waste their time matching with someone if they don't plan on talking to them? It's insane.

Timing is important too. Women dont use tinder every day hoping someone will message them. Its better to message as soon as you match unless you are very attractive