Women sick and I'm dating a sex doll

Women sick and I'm dating a sex doll

youtu.be/-LvLd3sBJoI

Attached: 0_bSrEvlfaRdCvM9PM.jpg (1920x1484, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1x0CZ7mp5wd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would like feedback senpai thh

Based, but major cope, this is totally what I'm heading for

Thank you for your feedback much appreciated senpai

>even chad can't get pussy anymore

get out of here ,stop tormenting me , chad

I'm not your Chad.

This is the funniest video I've seen in awhile, I've been grinning my ass off the whole time watching it.
Watched the whole thing. This guy is a quintessential nice guy Chad who got shitloads of attention growing up.
At some point he decided he was intelligent (he probably has some intelligence, and claims it in the video) and superior to everyone and then started being introspective.
An introspective Chad is a fucking recipe for disaster. His mind snapped as he realized all women are the same, no one is unique. This fucking dude is going to go full Elliot Rodger one day.

He has more videos on there, he's totally snapping, haha. Jesus Christ. This shit's life fuel for incels, if someone like this can hold such aberrant views when literally life is handed to him.

I think he's just joking around/being satirical

No I'm not crazy . Senpai

Give this guy an emmy then, holy shit.

If hes joking/being satirical hes retarded. Going to be known as the sex doll creep. Not the best way to get views. I think hes legit wack

Not a wack job. I'm very smart. Referencing pop culture and trends. I'm a great actor.

You give off a hyper gay vibe, my gaydar is kicking off hard listening to you and watching your mannerisms. Are you actually gay and don't think you'll get a bad rep for joking about sex dolls and trash talking normie women?
Also, I loved your characterization of women starfishing during sex, I can picture it now, and you're not wrong. Women like to get into their heads as "giving themselves" though so for them they don't realize how utterly boring it is.
You probably fucked a lot of virgins or new to sex girls as well.

I never had a reputation. I'm not guy that's just acting in character. You can't act flat when performing. The other videos I uploaded were to make people believe. I dont actually hate women.

Only women will label him as that as they have to, why would they celebrate their replacement? I mean whites have done that with mass immigration, so I guess anything is possible.

>Women bad
vocaroo.com/i/s1x0CZ7mp5wd

Can someone post this on reddit I want it to go viral if it has potential. Would boost my acting career

You'd be very surprised to see how easy it would be to box you in to this character you've created, though. A straight guy is going to have a hard time fleshing it out and distancing themselves from it. If you have even one or two bad apples in your history they will ruin you.

I deleted the videos because I feel it wasn't going to go viral and I would just be labeled as crazy. I thought it would be funny to become famous if it did go viral but at the same time the audience the people watching it are crazier than my character

Don't worry I saved them and if you gain an acting career they'll be posted! :)

Thanks the first video was a master piece

its gone what the fuck i just refreshed the page god damn it op put it back