When will they learn

When will they learn
THEIR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Attached: 77C83B25-2B56-4359-AD10-5E101D51A7DB_5iwr3y8s8x.jpg (736x955, 74K)

OH NONONONONON
HAHAHAHAHA

Post more roasties getting toastied

Attached: 1565183039468.jpg (740x506, 118K)

what a lad, this man is the hero we need

inevitably the zoomer fags that sign up for this shit will get their own place where their parents cant block xvideos on the wifi and all of these cosplay whores will have to get a job filming scat content to stay out of debt LMAO

>Give roastie a lot of money
>She gets excited and goes out to splurge
>Force her to give you back your money after she's spent it
Brilliant. I wish I could do it.

Maybe we should all do what said. Give roasties money and wait for them to splurge it then take it all back at once. It'll be as big as the time they were reported to the IRS

This is actually fool proof.
Women immediately spend all the money they have. It's completely against their nature to ever save any money. So you can be damn sure that all women at any given time have exactly zero dollars to their name, so any amount you refund will mean she is that much in debt.
This is genius, I tell you.

>put me in debt
lmao. imagine not setting money aside as part of the cost of doing business. these platforms really do just draw in the biggest retards; both the buyers and the sellers.
>click a button
>become an entrepreneur
what could go wrong. can't stop laughing

Attached: 1561464012001.png (640x401, 571K)

How is this even possible? How can you suddenly withdraw all your payments?

I kind of want to do this now. Women are incapable of saving money.

chargebacks most likely. i don't use patreon so i can't be sure but i imagine that people like this thot operate on patreon as "independent contractors", thereby absolving patreon of the responsibility of protecting her from chargebacks and putting it on her shoulders to factor it in to her cost of doing business. some dude either called his bank with buyers remorse and claimed fraud, or some under 18 was doing this on their parents cards and got caught. fucking hilarious all the way around.

Good. Fuck thots for ruining the platform. Patreon was started by an artist to help artists out, not for sluts to get rich from orbiters.

That's what you get for being a stupid whore... fkn e-beggars

I don't think you can do chargebacks all the way back to 7 months. This whole thing smells like bullshit.

>I don't think you can do chargebacks all the way back to 7 months.
yeah you can. These things are pretty common. A lot of people donate big money on twitch/patreon in order to be "liked" and feel like bigshots, or just to troll, and then charge it back.
All he has to do is claim fraud. Chances are the guy is rich and has been a valuable customer to the bank for a long time, and the bank will side with him every time.
Patreon/twitch don't give a fuck, they are not liable.

That's what you get when you put your livelihood in the hands of your incel orbiters.

Do you have some evidence for this? If it's as common as you say surely you'd be able to post some links? Because it's not as easy as "oh I think I'll chargeback everything from a couple of years".

You literally got everything wrong pls stop

dude just fucking google "twitch chargebacks" and have fun reading. There are thousands of stories.
There is no time limit on fraud. Fraudulent transaction can be charged back from years ago. Assets that were bought decades ago can be seized. Surely you must be aware of this.
Most major credit cards allow for chargebacks from somewhere between 3-6 months. There is no universal standard. Paypal has 180 days. That's just the "no questions asked" chargeback, where they will always side with the card holder. And they can chargeback way further than that at the discretion of the credit card companies as they see fit, remember what I said about the guy probably being rich and being a good customer.

This is fake, incels.

Twitch has a chargeback maximum of 120 days. And it's not like you can just do it on a whim, you must file a claim of fraud. This whole thing is fake.

>And it's not like you can just do it on a whim, you must file a claim of fraud.
that's what we have been saying this entire time. And that dispute will virtually always go in the favor of the person filing the claim. The burden of proof is on the person who receives the donation, and he/she can obviously not prove that the transaction wasn't fraudulent.
Also, another funny thing about it is that person being donated will almost always have to cover a fee for losing the dispute, which can end up being big money if you lose a lot of disputes.

>A recent move by PayPal should make trolls think twice before donating to chargeback. According to a thread on NeoGaf, Twitch user iNexus_Ninja made a habit of donating large sums of money to various streamers. His donations ranged from $1,000 to $5,000 and added up to a whopping $50,000. When iNexus_Ninja attempted to chargeback these donations, PayPal refused to refund him one cent of the donated money.
Lel. Incel btfo.

You can just take back your money anytime you want?

That's such a shitty system.

Amazing
What a hero.

>go on Jow Forums
>convince retards to donate 10s of thousands of dollars because the "bank will always side with you"
>incels give away all their money
Yes, good incels. The banks will always side with you. Trust le happy banker.