How do you take shrooms as a robot...

How do you take shrooms as a robot, when you are never in a "not thinking negative shit" mood and don't have anyone to tripsit?

Attached: 853c2f9c-d007-404a-88fa-84982f56f4a3-mushroom-fungi-fungus-many-53494.jpg (970x546, 121K)

Wait until a day where you're just doing "ok" and not going to need to be working or studying or something, eat shrom, lie down in your room and listen to some music or even just turn the lights off and go silent if you want

It'll be fine

This

Also be precise about the dose. You can easily take a few miligrams too many and trip balls too hard

I actually think there are some online tripsetter service-chatrooms but I have never used it myself

I literally did this, it helped with depression for a few weeks but it still changed my view on life forever I think. It's good stuff, don't abuse it.

If you take into account that our negative head space is so intense that even weed gives you bad trips, I would stay well clear of that shit...

Attached: 1565634364709.png (779x900, 1.05M)

>staying inside

Don't listen to this retard OP, go for a walk in nature while tripping. Meditate by a lake, just be outside. Staying inside on a psychedelic trip is a waste since you'll mostly dwell on stupid depressing shit like being alone

Isn't it more likely that I will freak out outside? Also I don't want people to see me acting like a retard

I have done them to help me through depression, I actually enjoy the bad trips in a way now. It means to me that there are unresolved things I need to address and makes me flexible enough to deal with it. I just trust myself to be able to handle it. Also, the worst that could ever happen to me would be to die and that doesn't bother me one bit, so what is there be worried about?

Only go outside if you are the type of person that prefers to be outside and where people are. If you are most comfy at home alone, stay at home alone. Just make sure you have your favorite foods and drinks around.

Depends on what kinda person you are.
For me, there is no place on earth I feel more safe and at ease and able to relax and be myself than alone in my room.
I'm on guard when I'm outside, there could be anything. Inside my room there's no threat. And nature isn't very relaxing to me. Had some mindblowingly awesome trips alone in my room listening to 80s dance music ngl.

My mind always goes into endless extremely paranoid thought loops on weed which I stopped completely with that stuff. Shrooms are vastly different in the mental head space they create for me but they can definitely get very negative as well. It just feels like your subconscious kind of vomits out all the stuff that has been bottling up under the surface and a lot of self hatred can get laid bare by it and take on cartoonish proportions. I can usually talk myself out of stuff though and don't forget I'm just tripping balls.

I remember one time I started to break down crying on my bed thinking I should kill myself because everyone hates me and 30 seconds later I had the strongest laughing fit in my life. Shrooms are a nutty thing.

there's a free app called Tripsit (for Android)

taking phenibut with psychedelics does really well for getting rid of anxiety for me

Pray it does not drive you to madness and you either permanently fuck your brain or kill yourself doing something stupid

Go outside and try to find a pinwheel looking flower. It can either be purple in the middle or wite and is like a trumpet. Eat 15 seeds from its seed pod and you can trip.

Imo bad shrooms trip is preferable to me to bad LSD trip. On shrooms if you have a bad time you still KNOW you're hallucinating, on LSD it's like it's all too real and in your face. Demons everywhere n' shit.

Attached: 1565878920356.gif (128x128, 42K)

If you do this, brace for stomach distress the likes of which you have never known.

I actually think that LSD (or something easier to get hold of but similar like LSD-25 or 1P-LSD) is a much better choice for a first psychedelic

Bad trip on a high dose of mushrooms, we'll see if you still think the same.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x1024, 156K)

You'll be fine if you prepare ok, be in a pleasant setting and mindset and have a general peace with your current life situation. Tripping may not be what you think, at all. It will surprise you, shock you, you may feel enlightened, terrified, purged, and awakened all in one trip. Be safe and have fun.

Attached: Snapchat-2086983659.jpg (750x914, 35K)

>and have a general peace with your current life situation
I think you are asking too much from me

you dont need a """tripsitter" lmao what nonsense. and you dont automatically have a bad trip just because you took them in a negative mood

This. First time I took shrooms I was at a beach, and until it started raining, I was having an amazing time. When I went back inside I began to dwell on depressing shit

How do UKanons get ahold of this magic?

order spores and a growkit from the Netherlands, or order them already grown on the ebin dakwebz

or you could try scavenging around deer poos early in the morning but you're likely to pick the wrong mushroom and poison yourself

>be in a pleasant setting and mindset and have a general peace with your current life situation
so basically just do all the stuff OP said wasn't feasible?

what's next, should we be beeing ourselves too, chuchlehead?

DO NOT trip if you're not ok with your current situtation. Whether that is worrying about life stuff or worrying about your neet-dom. You will not have a good time.

nearly an heroed on a bad mushroom trip after being dumped by roastie jew gf in high school. never felt the urge to an hero in my life. luckily i looked in the mirror and remembered i was tripping balls and it was just the drugs talking.
wew lad bad time.

Attached: lsdpepe.png (499x499, 492K)

>Demons everywhere n' shit.

Y-you see demons in your bad trips too, user?

I've only ever taken shrooms and acid entirely alone. If you're not ready to face the dark abyss of your mind than you're not a true robot, pussy.

don't do it if you feel like shit already.

If you trip alone at home for the first time, go easy one the dose, especially with shrooms, as you don't know how strong they are. Just take a little bit, take note of the time, wait about 1.5 hours and see how you feel. Want more? Double the dose. No hurry.

Also prepare some nice distractions. Music you like, especially psychedelic stuff (I think I once spent like 3 hours playing "Shpongle" on turntables while on shrooms, it was great. On another note at least an hour in the level selection screen of the N64 Game Starfox). Also nice movies that are known to get well along with a trip. Plus I love to eat some fruit while tripping, a simple orange can turn into an experience. Furthermore, even something silly like a bucket of sand can turn into an interesting tactile experience while on psychedelics. Also worth to mention, some weed or hash meshes well with this kind of drug.
Well, I never had a bad trip on LSD, but I did once on Shrooms, so maybe you do have a point. Though, in the end, even that trip turned out to be an enriching experience. For me, since then I know what I have to watch out for to avoid the experience turning bad. Also played tripsitter several times, introduced a girl to LSD last weekend, she loved it.
I'm not really ok with my current life situation, and I had at least 1500mics of LSD in the last 4 weeks, two weeks ago 400mics in one sitting without too much tolerance built up. Actually turned out very nice and comfy and helped me see what I need to change. Don't take it if you feel worse than average obviously. But if you're ok, even better than normal and took some precautions and aren't dumb about the dosage? Yeah, why not.

Tried most of the drugs available at some point. Nothing beats LSD/Shrooms imho.

Attached: 1552380083928.jpg (880x646, 52K)

I won't let this die yet.

Attached: lutherally hitler.jpg (600x600, 88K)

You dont need a babysitter. Although id recommend that if you are going to do them that you stay ALONE and dont give yourself any responsibilities so you can focus on unwinding and experiencing the shrooms. Id also recommend you go into them thinking itll be bad trip because once your coming up it will not be anywhere near as bad as you think and you can enjoy yourself. You have to trust me on that because i did exactly that and the mushrooms forced me to reevaluate my feelings at the time.

Listen to music and fully immerse yourself in it. Or have some pictures open on your computer, or have a notebook to record your thoughts. You wont be able to write it legibly but itll come out as wisdom in the moment.

Give yourself 6 hours of alone-time, assuming its an eighth

We all love LSD/Shrooms.

acid is the most abrasive psychedelic I've had. it was my first psychedelic and it's good but I think mescaline is better for someone's first trip. maybe it was just abrasive for me because I smoked weed whenever I tripped.

Attached: hourglass.png (225x300, 187K)

>general peace with your current life situation
Well looks like I'm out

underrated post
oregamine

LSD is LSD-25

that is one of the main reasons i never tried psychedelics. i used to smoke a lot of weed but then it started giving me anxiety attacks so i stopped smoking. i figure the same thing would happen to me on psychedelics but it would 10x worse. certain people just shouldn't fuck with that stuff, im one of them.

it's brutal isn't it, 8-12 hours of acid pulling you like a train from one perspective/thought/sense of time to the next, with very little room for catching your bearings

i love it

Trust me when i say this, weed is more harmful than psychedelics.

ALcohol first, lots of alcohol, wait till you are in an okay mood and do it away from any stressors like parents

Take 1g of phenibut 3 hours before taking the shrooms. ezpz trip with no anxiety.