Why is it always the ugly people?

why is it always the ugly people?

Attached: bomb.jpg (974x761, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based beaners fighting the good fight against mudslimes, too bad they were discovered.

Why does the one in the middle look like Lt. Commander Data

because they're usually the ones with the least to lose

Attached: 1_iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpg (1000x600, 66K)

Hispanics taking the catholicism a bit too serious there lmfao

Callate pinche muslim. Catholics and Christians get persecuted everyday by sand mayates and we dont hear anything on the news aye

Attached: 931E6EB9-1D48-46B9-8BFA-4734863214F5.jpg (849x1087, 116K)

Guy in the middles hot af idk what ur on about. I bet hes the leader and has a babies arm holdin an apple down dere

he looks like an el golbino lol wtf are u talking about

like what the fuck is that shit even supposed to show me?

Mommy how do i read the encels faggy charts uhhhhh them and their fagggy numbers womp womp grade 8 for lyfe

>Vetromile
>Brian
>Andrew
>beaners
Yeah nice try Jow Forums

>Every killer is an incel
Oof.

>names are indicators of race
look at those mutts dude

I don't think the 2 muslim attacks today or the other 32,000 in the past 18 years will make the news.

>r9k mugshots

They aren't that ugly, just fat and not groomed

spics are on our side

"Anyone would drive insane if they looked like fucking milhouse"

>but muh muslims

I don't get it. Do you want to be muslims or do you think you're better?

WHY DOES LEFT LOOK JUST LIKE ELIOT

>Born In the good ol' US of A
>Probably dont know a lick of Spanish or anything about any sort of Latin culture
>Raised with American values
>fucking beaners

Lol

Hypergamy. With whores banned and women only going after the top 20 percent of men they have zero to lose.

Brainlet newfaggot.

Unironically upgrade your inactive almond.

poor guy in the middle with his mental illness. :( he got sucked in with those two terrorists.

But that's not real life. It's just incel coping.

>data from tinder is not real life

Go back to r e d d i t you fracking mong. Stop over using the word cope, it gives you away even if you weren't abhorrently baiting.

Statistically speaking, anyone is better. It's not an accomplishment or anything to better than them.

the problem with men is that they are ugly as a gender

Also, are you implying I'm alt right? I'm a left leaning centrist. I'm just confused why it's ok to show white terrorism and not muslims terrorism when it's far more common. It makes you think they intend to hide the truth.

>races are all the same
>culture doesn't differ even :D
>peace on Earth via religion :3
Absolute dumb ass. Go back to the safe places of reddit-subs.

>hiding muslim terrorism
lol what? the label jihadi/isis is used in main stream media way more often than "white terrorism"
t.sand nigger

Because they're frustrated with their innate qualities in life and they have the means to lash out at others.
Being a loser and a pariah is toxic to the human soul.

Tinder is a hookup app and does not represent dating. Most relationships are not started online.

Nobody mentioned politics. Why are white people so insecure. It's always "but muslims did it" or "but obama did it"

So do you think you're better than muslims or no?

Because we have nothing to lose.

Because if you are good looking people will love you, threat you nice and be kind. There's a reason you don't see male models complaning about dating life or worrying about race or whatnot. They have and will always their piece of the pie.

Looks is the thing that matters most in all situations in life.

Fun and comfy Jow Forums discord, come join for frens now!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shijiu_adamhutt__658382373117bf29eb9898a24c22af (681x1000, 116K)

Most people don't date at all anymore.

>hurr I'm from normieland and can't into real talk

It goes without saying that Sand People are a shit race. Whites are generally the quality but not the quantity. Shitskins quantity. Words like terror, racism, they're meaningless buzzwords.

t. a social libertarian

brother most reationships are started in real life, you can't deny that