Realize happiness is not attainable for anyone in this world

>Realize happiness is not attainable for anyone in this world
>Realize that life is just an evil thing that moves forward using organisms as vessels
>Realize most people don't know how they feel about being alive because they don't know how they feel, so they default to "happy" when they are actually frustrated, upset, and dissatisfied with everything

Why do people keep having children?
It's such a horrible thing to do. There is nothing truly good about being alive for 95% of the human race.

Attached: 1536616644798.jpg (1024x996, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Having a child is like taking firewood into a burning house.

People keep on having children because of the retarded Chads who mistake a condom for a wafer and just let their juices go into them

The problem: Retards who weren't taught sex ed

But people do it on purpose.
They make kids out of foolishness.

New Problem: Extended Retards
Retards who are ascended on the spectrum and do stupid shit on purpose then regret it later and try to fix it with more autism

Relax. Eat 20 grams of shrooms and chill.

>Realize happiness is not attainable for anyone in this world
Happiness is your subjective experience. You can choose how you feel about things. Have you though that, perhaps, that the thing you think is happiness is not what other people call happiness?
>Realize that life is just an evil thing that moves forward using organisms as vessels
Evil? What is evil?
If happiness doesn't exist, there's nothing "bad" in the world either.
>Realize most people don't know how they feel about being alive because they don't know how they feel, so they default to "happy" when they are actually frustrated, upset, and dissatisfied with everything
Absolutely untrue. People are different, their experiences are different. They might be happy about things you dislike, they might be showing a happy face to hide their personal pain.
>There is nothing truly good about being alive for 95% of the human race.
Your extremely limited personal experience doesn't apply to other people.

tl;dr: Grow up you edgy fucker.

Happiness isn't subjective in the same way pain isn't subjective. It's a chemical reaction that you can directly observe in a human brain.

vocaroo.com/i/s0 yHIK23KtAA
My emotions in words

Excellent meme mic spam

Chemmical reaction yes.
Different things can cause those reactions though, qualia and stuff. Our conciousness is directly linked to our body and how it behaves.

But objectively speaking, most people don't have that reaction happening in their brain.

Spoken like a true non parent
People with kids dont feel this way about the world and happiness
We have a sense of purpose
You dumb faggot

Your child is just going to suffer and die (like you).

Where will you be when your kids are gone?
Where will your kids be when their kids are gone?

Dead, you fucking mongoloid
If you can't find a purpose in life just kill yourself, but don't act superior to people who actually enjoy life

It is ultimate cruelty that engage in.
If you have a child that can't reproduce, you have built a bridge that leads to either:

A.) A boring, unhappy life
or
B.) extreme sadness and pain

There is no good, pleasurable existence in any of it. You are just slathering shit on someone before you die.

May as well shoot up an elementary school and kill yourself.

So there's no other way of enjoying life, one must have a child to feel alive. That's the most stupid shit I've heard. I have a friend who is like 40 and doesn't want kids but he enjoys things his way. If you feel that way, great, have a kid then. But that's not the ultimate goal for every single one of us

The truth is, most people aren't strong enough to do anything other than reproduce, experience love from friends and family, and work a job.

Most other things in life aren't worth while.
The only alternative to such a life is one of isolation.

>The truth is, most people aren't strong enough to do anything other than reproduce, experience love from friends and family, and work a job.

Yes, you have a point there.
Anyways, isolation is not a solution to anything (at least from my view)

But it's the only way
People get stranded without a choice in the matter.