Reddit is full of feminazis and cucks

>Reddit is full of feminazis and cucks
>Jow Forums is full of incels, nazis and narcissists
>Every other place is either filled with complete normies or illegal shit

Where the fuck do I have to go to get some memes without having to deal with this crap?

Attached: 1520487468308.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenlol.com
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lists Reddit first
user, I...

Attached: 1565851956043.jpg (1000x900, 87K)

It's over. A few weeks, tops, and you'll wish you still had the incel nazi narcissist hellhole to hang out in.

Deal with the illegal shit user. It's what gatekeeps normies and such from ruining everything anyway. Jow Forums was only good when people legitimately thought this place would give you webAIDS or whatever the hell people said before 2007.

hiddenlol.com

Am I missing something? Are you assuming it's gonna get shut down or is something like this being planned after 8ch got shut down?

Or are you gonna hax me and destroy my computer?

Not enough traffic

retarded version of Jow Forums

I'm curious about that too, do you have reasonable cause to think this site is doomed in any way? Share, I'm worried.
That's always the problem with most alt places. Thing is, huge traffic is what kills places like these anyways. My most recent answer is to have a bajillion low-traffic places to visit).

He's going to find out where you live and
beat you with a salami

I don't think there's any concrete plans (this always happens spontaneously) but there's no way they won't go after Jow Forums next and you know it. An easily accessible clearweb forum that lets nazis discuss freely and is big enough to end up on international news is no longer sustainable. Extremely few ISPs can fend off DDoS attacks, they're all susceptible to mainstream media pressure and the mainstream media opinion is clearly opposed to such sites.
Sure, the core 10% of us can split up over a bunch of tiny imageboards instead, but where's the point in that.

Oh shit noo! Pls help I don't want to just get beat up by a dude with a salami. I want him to stick it in my ass and massage my prostate with it untill I cum after he beats me up with it

I still think this place is mild enough to get only a wrist-slap, considering it probably leaks info to the people who would want it closed in the first place. The way I see it it's more probable they'd go for other smaller imageboards so they can cull anons into one place and monitor them. You can't doubt them being dumb and trying to divide anons though, i don't particularly think it would necessarily be bad since it would drive people into going for newer less-regulated places and make free-speech more accessible little by little again.

Don't worry bro. They will just get dicked if they try anything like this.

They've tried in the past and they failed

Worked with 8ch, why not here?
How are they gonna "get dicked"? It's legal and 100% acceptable for the circles whose opinion matters to the actors in question. Infrastructure tier ISPs don't care about the average citizen's opinion, only the rest of Silicon Valley.

You say that like it's coordinated. In reality, it's just individual journos feeling they have to do something about these horrible nazis, and everyone else cheering them on. "But then I can't write stories about Jow Forums anymore" is not gonna stop all of them every time, and the "should we let nazis openly talk to each other so we can at least observe them" argument has been around forever, with the "no, we should be punching nazis" side clearly winning.

Just believe in our epic haxers bro

you don't need memes. memes are for retards. all these groups you describe in your post are retards. watch movies and documentaries and read literature and essays, instead.

Mom what are you doing here?

i think all the good people online talk to each other on private discord servers and are not interested in befriending people like us who are loners even on the internet

pretty much this, any public place will just become a cesspool

>Where the fuck do I have to go to get some memes without having to deal with this crap?
You turn off your computer and go outside like a normal person.

I didn't mean for it to look like some coordinated thing, just the multitude of snowflakes shooting everything that moves and whichever government is spying on us acting like kevlar would be enough for the scenario I described to come through.
I do understand how this is only one of the many possible results.