Things difficult/impossible for you but easy for everyone else

getting a god damn female to even hang out or be friends with

Attached: 1387423385911.png (401x341, 48K)

weriting in guod gramur

i'll be friends with you, I'm a female (female). Have you got a disc*rd?

Negatory. I don't have discord

Is that what all the cool kids are using? I thought it was for video games (i don't play)

Its easy to use, thats all. What do you like to do?

>What do you like to do?
I like to read non fiction
I like to cook and eat
I like to debate

What about u?

I can't stand in line without feeling as though i'm being watched. I feel like i'm not standing properly or that I should be moving or doing something. I hate it.

>d*sc*rd
>easy to use
not for me...

Making friends, even ones of the same gender.
Using social media
Small talk

Non fiction about what?
What do you like to cook the most?
What do you debate about and where?
>What about you?
I like saving animals, baking, and flags.
Why is it not easy for you?

>Non fiction about what?
News, history, science. Anything might be interesting

>What do you like to cook the most?
I like to cook things with cheese. Cheesburger, cheeseburger macaroni, philly cheese steaks. Roasted potatoes also. I cook all the time

>What do you debate about and where?
News / recent events / anything. Usually on a facebook group (i use a fake account) because it's better than here for debates

>>What about you?
>I like saving animals, baking, and flags.

Why do you like flags? I saved a kitty. Pic related

Attached: 20190725_080815.jpg (327x306, 41K)

i used to be like this. you somehow have to realize how random people in public aren't paying attention to you at all

I remember you and your kitty. You really like cheese, dont you?
I like flags because they reflect the history, culture, and geography of a country. Its cool.

Indubitably, cheese is quite delectable. Baby Joey also enjoys it.
Do u have a kik?
Do i have to sign up for discord

Attached: 20190805_191503.jpg (2560x1440, 1.28M)

I don't have kik, and yes you have to sign up. That's okay, its nice talking here. Is cheese healthy for cattos?

conversation. i just fucking can't. i am a good listener but i can't answer, which is mandatory for a conversation.
and then people instantly lose interest in the conversation when i finally manage to come up with a response to the conversation.

not getting over stephen hillenburg's death, so much work he put into 130 episodes of spongebob, wrote direct voiced and wrote 5 songs in the spongebob movie
the passion i want to give for animation, yet i'm still getting reality checks by my mom because i didn't do the fucking dishes

Attached: 7836834683587354865.png (904x1080, 110K)

it's sad watching what the show has become. pretty much complete garbage without any charm whatsoever.
A massive shame considering how kino its early days were.

cheese should be fine

i have a discord now

dickbutt

Showing emotion. I know it's a cliche but I don't know how to.

Getting a job desu senpai.

Attached: 1537526767928.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

being motivated for stuff
having friends
not being a loser

Just talking to people in general and being motivated to do anything.

Finding interest in doing anything and life itself. Only thing that keeps me going is the fact that there are things i haven't tried yet like having a gf and all that. But i bet my apathy and anxiety would wreck that.

Ik that feel, I tried that but guess what? She ghosted me today

Driving. I'm shit at it, just get panicky behind the wheel and cant understand simple road markings. Somehow passed my test though, I am a serious danger to drivers.

getting a career. i dont get it at all

I still find it hard to find the right answers to social shit. The other say I forgot to say hello to my father and he went ballistic.

>getting a career. i dont get it at all

it's simple. get a degree, connections or get hired at some shitty place and just do the work for years and slowly make money

the real issue is actually enjoying it

i have a 'career' (programmer) but i fucking hate this shit so much. can't imagine anything that wouldn't be worse though

talking on the phone. i have some strange phobia about talking on the phone and it gives me anxiety. i think it has something to do with not being able to read body language.

Post tits bitch. You're male until you prove otherwise.

Not only did I manage to make a female friend, in pretty much the only person she trust in
I have been opening up to people a lot, sometimes I'm glad of that, other times I want to tell the entire world to go fuck itself
Reentering society is fucking weird

oucj

>get connections
yea thats not easy if you're a misanthropic autist. that's actually the hardest part. i

I don't like anything I do
I'm really into cooking for example, I'm always trying new recipes. If I fuck one up that's expected but when I master it I get maybe a full minute of satisfaction and next time I make it perfect I get no joy out of it at all
I use to be just as much into drawing and I would grind for weeks trying to improve and whenever I managed to outdo myself I would feel a bit happy but the next time I saw it I started notticing all the mistakes, if baffles me how people can be happy with what they draw without mastering it first
Even with long term goals not only do I not enjoy achiving them but I immediately wonder if it was all a mistake

>that's actually the hardest part
i agree 100%