Incest

I want to fuck my half sister. We didn't meet until we were teenagers. There's always been a strong attraction. She's half Asian too. Anyone ever been in a similar situation? Thanks. Pic related.

Attached: F4EF168A-4F49-404A-806C-BE6F99E94B97.jpg (1125x1094, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/blob/master/Stories/Oral-Hygiene.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We send each other selfies all the time. The pics on the left are regular pics from her ig.

Attached: 51D6246C-D832-4CFC-9264-EFEFC1B3AF02.jpg (1024x1009, 113K)

She's really sexy to me.

Attached: 733341CB-20CA-4351-B839-BDA188CFD08E.jpg (1024x1012, 119K)

Seems like you are trying to get someone else in hot water.

Attached: e6cc03fb3d6c7e3dc296eb50dedd2721--sass-quotes-sketches.jpg (236x228, 7K)

How is this political? Should go on Jow Forums.

Cosby her

Totally not doing that. Genuinely interested in responses. Pic is us recently.

Attached: C2CCF143-1EEA-4D0F-A189-B891C897E9A4.jpg (1012x1095, 775K)

without the makeup she looks 100% asian, even has the mongol skull shape

>Half Asian
JUST LIKE MY CHINESE CARTOONS!!!

Well I feel like free love is a political issue. Should this be legal? Should we be allowed to be together? Has anyone been in a situation like this? What did they do?

Do it, record it, post a video online, come back here bragging, be prepared for backlash though, then msg some eceleb like metokur and start discussion with him why you felt no shame with what you did. Then make youtube channel and keep promoting incest, set up patreon and wait for (((them))).

Easy money.

Seriously would

I want to eat my sisters shitlogs, but how? I need instructions user

Attached: GeorgeSorosevenquestionstheEUsexistence966930.jpg (590x350, 25K)

Thank you OP. I found her IG and messaged her about this thread with screen shots and your situation.

I explained to her everything in your favor so hopefully it works out and you guys bang.

No need for a thank you, i got your back OP.

send her dick pic. you can claim it was an accident after judging her response

You didn't make it a political issue. This is Jow Forums or Jow Forums level personal shit.

>tfw have no siblings
>tfw have no cousins my age
>tfw everyone has/had opportunities for incest except for me

Attached: 1482283026884.png (658x901, 230K)

so why would you blur "your" face but not hers? you're obviously not related to her, but you surely do masturbate furiously to her while shes out banging chad. nice try weirdo.

We're half sibs. Same dad. Her mom is Asian. So we don't look alike at all.

>incest

Hot. Do it OP.

I know that feel.

OP is fucking with someone else almost 100% and you are a pawn in his master plan

Attached: 3d0a3e3dd5dfdc7bcbff9b9d00ccaf8e.jpg (880x880, 36K)

Looks like shit to me bro, does she smoke, drink too much alcohol or take drugs? She gives that look.

You look obese

She probably took a thousand Chad cocks by now

this
op is a fag
girl is hot tho

Do it you neo-faggo.

Attached: 1527808267166-pol.jpg (970x1200, 102K)

MODS

IN ALL FIELDS

hi op.
yes i've been in this same situation before, except i didn't find out she was my sister until after the fact.
despite what anyone tells you, its normal because the "brother sister sexual repulsion" develops during childhood. if you're sexually mature when you meet then your body will interpret the sibling as a potential mate.
most of the time when bros and sis's meet as adults they get really strong sexual urges towards eachother.

i dunno dude. i say go ahead and do it. who gives a fuck.

Go ahead and use her as your cock sheath.

Just avoid knocking the bitch up and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1516395671745.png (709x1085, 327K)

Thats the best way to explain. I'm so fucking attracted to her. Us being related is such a turn on for me. What did u end up doing in more detail?

My half sister is 13 years older than me and when I was 10 I showered with her in a communal shower at a campsite and got a massive boner from her scrubbing me near my crotch ans she laughed and played with it for a while and I literally had no idea what was going on. I forgot about it for years until one day in my 20s my girlfriend mentioned that my sister is pretty hot when she met her for the first time and I replied she was way hotter in her 20s then remembered what happened when I saw her naked. Now I have to live with being a degenerate.

Attached: 1527935060511.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

Post a pic

i didn't end up having sex with her.
i didn't know she was my sister.
she wanted to have an affair but was living wiht a boyfriend.
i told her either to cut the boyfriend loose and have a relationship with me, or no go. i wanted her real bad, but didn't want to be a weekend toy.
she chose to stay with the boyfriend (he was giving her a place to live for free and money and shit, so i guess she had a good deal with him).
only found out afterward that she was my sister, due to a chance encounter with my dad, who i hadn't seen since i was like 11.
but when we worked together she would say stuff to me like "wow we're like the same person" and customers would always comment on how we looked like brother and sister.
for a little while i thought she was my soulmate.
she looked exactly like me too, since her mom looked a lot like my mom.

but yeah, now we don't talk. unfortunately she was sort of fucked up. she got into alcohol REALLY bad and then got into drugs too.

she is like a tattoo artist up in some hipster colony in vermont now or something. i check out her social media once in a while. it's sad honestly.

now i just wish i had gotten to know her better, and that she wasn't such a messed up cunt. still weighs on me, but she doesn't want to talk to me now.

Pic?

no.

yeah no i'm not risking doxing myself for some pervert

In any case, to finish my story. I think she was explaining to me how to masturbate and that I didn't understand anything she was explaining. But the memories are too vague.

That's really hot

Obligatory

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/blob/master/Stories/Oral-Hygiene.md

this is good reading user