This whole incel phenomenon is blown completely out of proportion. Face it...

This whole incel phenomenon is blown completely out of proportion. Face it, many people go through an incel phase in their life but most outgrow it. Most of you could even go out and get a gf if you tried.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (500x270, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah I'm aware. I'm a complete fucking coward who's too afraid to make a move.

>incel phase
Only redditors.

Attached: 1547598790173.jpg (504x529, 34K)

I haven't really tired to pursue dating or women in general to figure out if im an Incel or not , I'll start trying to get laid by the start of next year and If I couldn't get laid by the end of 2020 then im officially an incel

Actually most people go through it that are male and when you out 'grow' it you are being a beta bux provider and a c u c k.

>incel until first job at 31
>qt teenage coworker always talks with me
>she was flirting for like 5 months
>invite her out for dinner
>invite her back to my place
it felt like an onahole with a poor design

It's the usual teenage angst, but the existence of a like-minded community fuels the fire and makes the whole thing much worse. It's seriously damaging for your psyche.
Instead of people irl just telling you you're full of shit, you get to see this whole network of theories which prove your worst fears correct. Once you get into it, it's real hard to let it go and get out.

Nah. I don't think you understand what factors lead to being an incel.

It's school shootings all over again
Less people die than to accidents in the shower but it's blown out of proportion to push whatever agenda they have right now

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (520x393, 44K)

>but most outgrow it

I'm 36

>Most of you could even go out and get a gf if you tried
Not me.

I've been trying to get a gf for a few years now and its not working out. Whenever I try my experience is negative and negatively associated dating and being romantic towards women. I wish I was one of them boys who's attracted to a person

>could even go out and get a gf if you tried
I have tried many times and failed many times. You are wrong.

I'm in an incel state for like 10 years, when the fuck am I gonna grow out of it? I don't think I ever will

Fucking cowards, topkek. There's quite literally no other rhyme or reason as to why you are the way you are.

You're just baiting right now, dude.

"Topkek"

I could explain to you 100% why I am without a doubt in this entire universe a true incel. It has to do with my face and the fact that I am actually one of those hyper extremely rare autistic males. I go out, I go to work and I live a normal life. I get zero attention or conversation with other women. It's always other men.

He's right though, you guys have no one to blame but yourselves

Hey, man, it's not my fault I was born with OCD and it manifests in me as an extreme concern over the way I am perceived by women, which ends up making me act in unintentionally creepy ways, or too interested/clingy, or too neurotic/insecure.

I have done this quite a bit
Doesnt work dont listen to OP

This is the oldest excuse in the book. Youre gonna have to try harder. C'mon user, I truly know you're smarter than that.

>coward
Nah just scarred and disfigured. Hard to get girls when half of your body looks like expired ham got put through a meat grinder.

Fun and comfy Jow Forums discord, come join for frens now!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shisei_kyuushoku_banchou__c3d0c (750x1316, 879K)

source tbqhwy matey

It's OK bby ul grow up

gabriella kulita to kurwa

Oh look it's the spammer

kek is that actually you? are you still on irc

You a burn victim or something?

Sometimes when I feel like it.

underratedly this

Attached: 1551858426334.jpg (467x413, 26K)

Yeah house fire when I was 8. Never received even the slightest hint of affection from women who weren't family.

Hilarious, because most people here wouldn't be incels if they didn't browse this website

>many people go through an incel phase

No, most people don't blame ALL women because they get rejected and can't get laid. Less than 1% of Jow Forums can't actually ever get laid no matter what, the rest just don't want to improve.

is this jewishgirl?? or a desperate namefag

That's no excuse. There are burn victims with gfs. You can be that guy, just ask women out.

In the fIesh

where are you on irc now? tell me you are still ruining male lives

Yeah burn victims slay lmao. For real though all I get are grimaces or looks of disgust. I joke about it a lot but it makes me feel like shit.

>ruin
Implying they didn't bring it upon themselves

Man how are you okay typing something so pathetic? No strong male role models around when you were growing up? How do you type out "I AM the problem :'(((((" without just backspacing your stupid message and stopping being the problem. You've multiplied problems out of thin fucking air, there could be no problems here but instead you make yourself an incel, then you make me read about it. Jesus Christ get on your feet you worm

1 out of 3 young men are incel.

Stupid strategy and stupid post

i am all for you scamming men.... but for real where are you chatting now

I'm not trying to absolve incels of personal responsibility to improve, but when you really analyze whats going on you realize that in order to have a world with no incels all men would have to be damn near flawless during our young adulthood. Take any incel and turn them into a woman with the same horrible personality traits and flaws, and suddenly you have a perfectly fuckable person. Both men and woman have flaws, but only men remain virgins for being flawed, that's why we have incels.

Attached: 2a0e863360c5439f8945763983b1b797--norman-bates-anthony-perkins.jpg (236x317, 13K)

I don't need you ratting me out. Shit nearly got real last time.

I dont know OP I identified as a loveless virgin long before incel was even a thing. I knew I was a loser since elementary school, but please roast me for being pathetic to the normalfags ITT and how it's just all in my head. Lol

oh lmao did you really get done for cc fraud

So when the fuck I go grow out of this "phase"
High school was over a decade ago

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

I got a new game going now.

i have a strong feeling you are definitely not jewgirl

My new game is trolling some polish faggots and spamming their threads.

what??? im not polish

I can't how you can be an incel, especially if you are white. The only people who cant truly be incel are Asians or Indians who were born and raised in America.
>can't connect with people back home because they are all fobs
>can't connect with people in the states because they all want blacks or whites

True suffering

Attached: 2d6qNNL.jpg (653x490, 95K)

>topkek
Holy shit, what a fag...

Attached: 0d6dc4dbe5792c66920bbfd516d016c2eaa8a21cr1-359-359v2_128.jpg (359x359, 24K)

I got out of it, realised the idea of hypergamy is bullshit, slowly got rid of my misogyny, started relating to women as people (an end in and of themselves, rather than as a means to obtain a relationship), and I still can't find anyone who would be interested in me. The misogyny is a symptom. Not the cause.

Nah, I don't want to and there is nothing you can make me do to do so.